Chapter 16

Accidentally in Love
Chapter16 : Still
 

Hyunki's POV

"Yes, I don't like him." I said to Ah Ri.

"Whatever Hyunki-ah, but I like him~~~" She sang.

I lied. I don't really hate Kris.. But... I don't know, I really don't know about my feeling now.

To be honest, I really like Suho oppa, he's a sweet guy, and he always kind to me. But I don't know about his feeling toward me.

And Kris.. He was... We were together, but now I don't know. I tried to avoid him everyday since we broke up.

I don't hate him.. I still have this tiny bouncy feeling inside my heart when I saw him, when he gave me his smile...

"Hello, earth to Hyunki?" Lina snapped her fingers in front of my face.

I flickered my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I lowered my head and begin eating my lunch.


|flashback|



"Guess who am I!" he sang happily to my left ear. His hands covered my eyes.

I chuckled and patted his hands."Kris!"

"Yeobo, call me oppa!" he pouted and crossed his arms.

"Hahaha, ne oppa!" I beamed and pinch his cheeks.

"I miss you..." he wrapped his arms around my neck. And peck my cheek. "Now let's go!"

"Eugh, I'm the one who waited for you for like an hour, oppa." I pouted and he grabbed my wrist. "I'm sorry yeobo... Let's go, okay." he smiled and pulled me closer to him.

"Where?"

"Uhmmm.. You'll see!" he dragged me to his bicycle. I looked at his bicycle.

"What are you waiting for!" he tapped the seat behind.

"Ish, I thought you were going to drive." I sat. "I'm wearing skirt you know."

"Hahahahahah. But this vehicle is so romantic you know..." he began cycling.

"What romantic, ish." I muttered.

"So we can do this..." he grabbed my left arm, put it on his waist. "Hold me tightly! I don't want you to fall!"

I blushed and hugged his waist with my left arm. "You're so cheesy." I whispered to him.

"Oh yes I am..."

 

----


"Oh my, amusement park! I haven't go to this place for like... I don't know... I guess I was 10th the last time I went here..."I squealed happily and jumped up and down.

Kris chuckled and hold my hand. "Let's go."

"KYAAA, OPPAAAAA. I WANT TO RIDE THAT!" I pointed to the horses, the carousel.

"Really? I thought you were going for roller coaster, or something like that."

"Kris pleaseeeee...."

"But my feet.. They're too long." he scratched his hair.

"Uh yeah, make sense. But oppa I want... I'll ride that first okay!" I ran to the carousel.

"Aish..." he muttered. He came closer to the carousel.

"Oppa!!" I waved my hands from the ride.

He smiled back and I saw something from his hands, he got camera.

I crossed my arms. "Not the camera." I pouted. He already started to take pictures of me.

The ride started and I'm all hyped. I know it's childish but I love it.

"Is it good?" asked Kris when I ran to him after the ride ended.

I showed him my thumbs and nodded.

"Now let's go to my ride." he grinned and grabbed my arms.

 

----
 

"Oppa... It's a roller coaster..." I tugged his t-shirt.


"So? Are you afraid of height?"

"I am not." I pouted and released my hands.

He smiled evilly and walked to the ride. "Come on!"

I sighed and followed him. He helped me with the safety bar, etc, etc. "Don't close your eyes, okay" he smirked to me.

I nodded and the ride started.

IT WAS TERRIBLE.

I screamed like crazy, and I believed that Kris laughing so hard.

And I closed my eyes.

When the ride is over, we looked for our photos.

"You closed your eyes!" he pointed at the photos that showing at the lcd.

I crossed my arms. "Yes I am."

"That's a pity! If you opened your eyes, this one will be a very very good photo!" he sighed. "I'd like this one please." he added.

"Are you buying it?" I asked in curious.

"Yes I am, why?"

"You said that was not a good photo..."

"Yes, I said, if you opened your eyes this one will be a very good photo. But, I bought this cause you're so pretty, here." he smiled and paid for the photo.

I blushed unknowingly. "Kris you are so cheesy." I shook my head and hold his hand.

 

----
 

It was already dark, and all the lights are on, and it was so pretty here....

"Pretty right." he hugged me from behind, rested his chin on the top of my head.

"Yes..."

"Like you."

"So cheesy oppa!" I chuckled and smacked his stomach with my elbow.

"You know? We almost ride everything in this park, but not that one." he pointed somewhere.

"Ferris wheel?" I frowned. "You like a childish ride?"

"No it's not childish." he walked and I followed him. "Wait, wait!"

"Faster!"

It was a big, beautiful ferris wheel, and so shining shimmering, so many lights on.

"Are we really going to ride this?" I asked him again.

He didn't answered me and pulled my hands. We're now inside.

"Oh, it's moving!" I beamed happily.

Kris sat next to me, rested his head on my shoulder.

 
The wheel kept on moving, moving and moving. His head still on my shoulder.

I tapped his head. "Oppa, you said you like this kind of ride."

He shook his head. "The truth is I just want to spend more time with you.." he whispered to my ear.

I blushed and looked at the window. "Oh, look oppa! We're at the top now! R-really h-high." I looked away from the window, it was scary!

He chuckled and hugged my waist. "I'm here okay, so don't be afraid." he peck my cheek.

I nodded and leaned to him.

"I really love you Hyunki-ah.."

"I love you too oppa.." I smiled to him.

He kissed my forehead.

He pulled back, and then again leaned closer to my face.

His lips brushed mine.. He kissed me..

It was a soft and gentle kiss. And my first kiss too..

He pulled back. I was like, why? Why so fast? =.=

"We're here."he said suddenly.

"Here?"

"The ride already stopped, yeobo." he chuckled and we went outside.

 

----
 

"He? We already here?" I woke up from my sleep, rubbing my eyes.

So, I was hugging Kris tightly on the bike....

"Unfortunately yes." he sighed and stood up from the bike.

"Thank you so much for today, oppa." I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Let's just stay like this for a moment..." he sighed and hugged me tighter.

"Oppa you should go home, I don't want you to get sick." he released me and smiled weakly.

"Good night Hyunki..."

"Good night oppa." I smiled to him.

He came closer to me and kissed my forehead.

He went back to his bike. "Take care!" I said. He nodded and went away.

Beautiful day.. I squealed and went inside my house 

 

----
 

RRRRRRIIIIIIIIINGGG

"Eugh, come on guys, I don't wanna be late for my class." said Ah Ri.

"Oh, yeah yeah." I closed my lunch box and shoved it to my backpack.

I was day dreaming about Kris.... That was rare.. Ugh, I don't wanna think about him again! Come on Hyunki! Ah Ri likes him! 


 

 
 

EVERYBODY PLEASE FORGIVE ME OKAY, FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SUCH A AGVWINDW LONG TIME ;AAAA;

So yeah, I give you much updates hehehehe, this HyunKris chapter is dedicated to my beloved friend, hope you like this <333

Don't worry guys, next chapters, much more ChanRi ><

Eugh, and what do you think about this chapter? I think I'm , okay tbh, I can't really write cute fluffy things :/// Kyaaa I feel so cheesy OTL

OOOOH,  and I changed my poster hehehe, Do you like it?

 

SHOUTOUT TO NEW SUBBIES !

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥

BrittanyGee

LulusLullaby

nimhyeuk

exotic_vip

YinMaO

ExoRLAB

BeautyDarkAngel

Seunghyunsu

BrittanyGeee

CkpopL

LuHaan

beatrice926

yeexing14

lollipopluv23

diokyungsoo

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Much much ♥♥♥♥♥♥ for you guys, thanks fo subscribing xD

Lastly, don't forget to comment! And subscribe me, hey readers ;D winkeu winkeu

Good night/morning everybody I'm going to sleep now!

 

but before that... look at this OMG

LOOK AT KRIS ASDCASDBSADUSANDI

 

now,

good night/morning everyone!;D