Chapter 24

Accidentally in Love
Chapter24 : Plan
 
 
No one's POV

"Hey hey, hey Oh Sehun!" Lina who sat next to his sleeping brother still trying to wake him up. She already poked him, pinched him, and almost slapped him but she's not that harsh. This time she shook Sehun's body, wishing that he's going to wake up.

"Nggg..." He mumbled in his sleep. It's not that he hadn't much sleep or he felt exhausted or somehing like that. It's just for him, the definition of holiday is additional sleep time. By additional he means, sleep everywhere, everytime.

Lina hasn't giving up on waking his brother up, she poked her bro's cheeks. Still no responses. The next thing she did was... Pinching his cheeks. She knew that Sehun didn't like it when someone pinch his cheeks. He said that it's hurt so much, and it'll made his cheeks loose.

Lina pinched him even harder.. And now he gave her response... He actually tapped Lina's forehead.

"Ouch!" Lina rubbed her forehead and soon after that she looked at her brother who barely waking up and still yawning.

She frowned and crossed her arms. "Yo." She started talking. "I tried to waking you up for like half an hour, and now you tapped me on my forehead? Geez. Thank you."

"Oh, you're welcome." He said sarcastically to her sister. He stretched his body and sat nicely. "Why are you waking me up? I already told you that-"

"Holiday means sleep. Sleep means holiday. I get that." Lina cut his brother off. "You're going to the villa right?"

"Why are you asking me that? Of course I'm going. I"m going with Yeseul." He smirked and ran his hands to his hair.

"Well... I'm going too." She said while lowering her head. She already prepared that her brother's going to reject her choice or so ever.

"Huh? Why?" Sehun frowned for a bit, but after that he started to talk again. "Aah... No, you can't. I mean, you shouldn't go." He crossed his arms now.

"But I'm going. He invited me! You're not the one who can tell me what to do or don't! I already asked mom, and she's okay with it!" She pouted and kicked her brother's leg.

"Uh... Whatever mom said.... But you shouldn't go... Eh, but why are you talking about this with me? Thought you were going to asked my permission."

"Listen... I have a plan..." She sat closer to her brother now. Sehun really likes to hear plan. Plan means mission. Missions are supposed to be cleared. He loved missions and challenges. Sehun smirked and now he decided to sat face to face with his sister. The couch is big enough so both of them were like sitting on a bed. "Spill it." He said..

"Listen.... What about inviting Ah Ri?" Now, Lina is the one who smirked.

"Huh?" Sehun said, but after that he tipped his chin and gasping by himself. "Oooo!!!" He clasped his hands together.

"Chanyeol's going right?" Asked lina.

"Yeah, he's going." He smirked to his little sister. "So... Yeah, I think you should invite her.. Heheheh... This is going to be fun.." He laughed evilly, both of them laughed evilly. " I know right..." Said Lina.

"The trip is about, 2 days from now right? You should call her... Like now."

"Yeah, yeah I think I should.. Oh btw, now you agreed that I can go to the villa right?" Lina crossed her arms, proudly smirking, teasing her brother.

Sehun sighed and nodded slowly. "Yeah, yeah... Whatever."

"Yippie!!! I should call her now." Lina hugged Sehun and left him at the living room, she ran to grab her phone.

She found her phone on the bed. She didn't have to invite Hyunki cause she already knew that she's going. Because Suho's going. Kyungsoo told her already. Yes, she called him by his actual name now, cause he asked her to. And surprisingly she likes it. She liked to call him Kyungsoo... And D.O, he also asked her not to call him oppa. Cause it's too mainstream and not special. That's the reason he asked lina to call him by his name. Only some people called him like that. Even Exo-K rarely called him by his actual name.

Lina dialed Ah Ri's number, she's praying on her heart that she's not in a deep slumber now. She knew that Ah Ri's principles are not that different with his bro's principle, except, add foods and arts on it. "Pick it up... Pick it..." She mumbled.

"Hello?" Said someone from the phone, more like muttered.

"Oh heyyyyy my lovely sunshine Ah Ri-ah~ how are youuu?" She decided to have a little chit chat first with her.

"Ugh, fine. Thank you for waking me up. You know, holiday for me-"

Lina sighed and cut her talks off. "Is a precious thing and precious thing means sleep. Hey, you're not the only one who said something like that to me today."

"Wow, who's that person?"

"Sehunnie."

"Ewwww, your brother. I was like 'oh hey that person must be genius like me, or beautiful like me' but meeeh, your bro. Uncool dude."

She laughed to hear such comment from Ah Ri. Yeah she is a bit sarcastic, everybody knew that. "Hey are you busy? I mean, are you busy this week?" She already decide to asked her.

Ah Ri didn't talk for a seconds. "Me? Hmmmm... Lemme check my schedule.. Hmmm. I actually have a date. With my bed. Everyday, everytime. Yeah, you can tell that I'm busy right?"

"Oh, come on, seriously?" Lina sighed for a while, and began to talk again. "Listen, what about going to D.O's villa... He invited Hyunki too."

"D.O? Hyunki? Suho's going too?" She knows that Ah Ri's trying to be calm. She can felt that, from her voice.

"Yupp. And Sehun too."

"No, thanks. Now by-"

"Don't you dare to hang up, I'm the one who called you! Listen.... We're gonna have barbeque, and all the good foods you can imagine..."

"Foods? Really..." Ah Ri raised her tone, in a little bit excitement. She really loves food that much.

"Yeah." said Lina calmly.

It was silence for a while, but neither of them hang the phone.

"Hmmm. When is--"

Lina cut her off again. She knew that Ah Ri is already agreed to come. "2 days from now. It's a 2 nights 3 days trip."

"Hey, who said I'm gonna go.... So 2 days from now... Where should I go, on that day, ah lemme check my calendar.. Oh, it's Thursday. Yeah, that Thursday, we'll gather at your house, right?"

Lina laughed a bit. "Ha, I know you'll come. Hmmmm.... What about I'll tell you about that later."

"Ah... yes yes, that's okay. So.."

"Bye."

"Yeah, I guess bye.."


Sehun's POV

"Oppa!!" squealed Lina from behind. She's approaching me, I can see her beaming.

"What?"

"I already asked her, and she's agreed." she said, making and ok shape with her hand.

"Really, wow it's gonna be so much fun... Hmm... Let's talk about our plan.. Shall we." I smirked to my little sister, she nodded and sat next to me.


Ah Ri's POV

So at least, thank god, now I have something to do this week. But I'm afraid that this trip is gonna be all awkward...

Let's see. Hyunki's going. So of course Suho's going. And Lina, and D.O. And Sehun. Oh well, I think Sehun will bring her gf as well.

What am I doing? Trap between couples again? Ah... Whatever... At least there gonna be foods.. I should just marry foods, right.