Chapter 18

Accidentally in Love
Chapter18 : Forehead
 
 
Chanyeol's POV
 

"Why they stare at me like that?"

Stupid, you got.. 'That' on your cheek. Man, i feel guilty. But it's awesome too on the other side, hehehe.

"I don't know, maybe because you're ugly." I said playing with the canvas.

"No, I'm not!" she said poking my arms. "Yes you are." I said again. She pouted and walked along.

Should I say to her that she got oil color on her cheek or not.... Hmmm...

"Yah, tiny." I stopped walking and gave her the canvas.

She picked the canvas right away. She muttered and kept walking.
"Yah, wait for a seconds." I called her from behind, I was looking for wet tissues. No, don't get me wrong... It just, my mom always put them inside my backpack, somehow. Even tho I never used it.

"Yah, hurry up!" she stomped her feet. "I'm hungry!"

I walked to her and handed the tissues. "For what?" she frowned and put the canvas leaning on her feet.

"That." I pointed her cheek. "Huh?" she said, frowning. "What?"

Really, this girl is so stupid. I pull out some tissues and wiped her cheek... I DID WHAT? She gasped and smacked my hand.

"uhm, I mean you have something on your cheek." I pulled my hand and gave her the wet tissues.

"thank you." she said wiping her cheek. "You did that right?" she pointed her cheek.

I grab the canvas not knowing how to said it. "No." I lied.

"Hmmm, yeah maybe I did that." She tapped her chin and continue walking.

 



"Seriously, I'm friggin full, eugh." she rubbed her stomach, shamelessly.

I chuckled beside her. "Thank you for the treat."

She nodded. "Yeah, never mind." She stopped walking. "But the next time you're the one who'll pay okay?!"

I shook my head and chuckled. "Whatever."

"What time is it? It's getting dark seriously.." She looked at her watch. "Omg, let's hurry to the bus stop!"

Since our neighborhood is near, we have to take a same bus.

"Hey, you said your cat peed on your previous painting?" I asked her. We're sitting on the bench waiting for the bus.

She nodded awkwardly. I sighed. "Hah... Too bad. I like that one, to be honest."

"Yeah, me too." she nodded. "Ah, that's our bus."

I followed her to the bus. It's not so crowded, and we sat side by side. Okay, too close and I don't like it.


It was a looooong, and silent ride. We really didn't talk to each other. She was busy with her phone and I was busy with the canvas, like usual.

"Oh, we're here." she said suddenly. I looked outside the window. We're really here, I mean, finally....

I walked first, and she followed me. Geez, I'm so exhausted, and apparently I walk faster than usual cause I really need my bed right now.

"Yah! Slow down!" she yelled from behind. It's not making me go slower, to be honest.

"Yah!" I saw she ran a bit. "AAAAA" She screamed. Why would she scream? I looked back. The fudge... She fell on the ground.

I ran to her, and squat. "Yah, tiny, gwenchana?" I said helping her to sit. She touched her forehead. When she pulled her hand back, I saw her bleeding forehead.

"T-that." I pointed her forehead. "Lee Ah Ri, you're bleeding..." I gasped. She looked like she want to cry. "Y-yah, are you okay?" I said again. She really looked like want to cry so bad.

I sighed and stood up. She still on the ground, hugging her knees, biting her lips. Ready to cry in every seconds.

"Can you stand up?" I offered my hand to her. She still biting her lips and for god sake I can hear she whimper.

I looked at her knees, she also had cuts on it. What am I supposed to do....

I came to her, I turned back 180 degree, so my back facing her face, and I squat. "Up." I said.

Now she really cried like a baby. I turned my face to her "yah! Up, or I'll leave you here."

I was like that for a seconds, until I felt her hands touching my shoulder.

Yeah.... I piggyback her.... Tsk.

I still have the canvas with me and it's burdening me, so I gave it to her.

She still sobbing. And all I said was 'sshh shh, it's okay, it's okay'. I felt like I'm raising a baby.

 



"We're here." I said to Ah Ri. She was so silent, I didn't hear her sobbing or crying. "Yah, get down." I said. But she didn't move a bit. I turned my face.

She was sleeping, leaning her head to my right shoulder, her hand tugging my shirt. She's cute.. STUPID CHANYEOL! I shook my head hardly. That's why I felt burden in my right shoulder, aish.

"Ah Ri, tiny, hey wake up." I whispered to her ear. She stirred and her eyes open. "Where are we?" she asked.

"My house. I'll asked my mom to heal your wound first." I dropped her to the ground. She immediately fixed her skirt after handing me the canvas.

"Is it hurt?" I asked her. She nodded and lowered her head.

I knocked at my door. "Umma, I'm home!" I yelled from outside.

The door opened and I saw my mom. "Son, why are you so late-- Omo!" she gasped. She ran outside, when she saw Ah Ri and her bleeding forehead.

She didn't say anything and rushed inside, leaving me with the canvas.


Ah Ri's POV

"Omo, dear, why are you like this? Did Chanyeol hurt you?" Mrs. Park ask me right after she seated me on her couch. I shook my head and tried to smile.

She sighed. "Okay, wait here. I'm gonna bring the first aid."

I nodded and after that I touched my knees, it's hurt but my forehead... It's freakin freakin super really hurt.

I winched and rubbed my knees.

"Is it hurt?" said someone. I looked up to found out that Chanyeol already inside the house starring at me like I was a fragile glass thing.

I starred blankly at him. He sighed and went to the stairs. He took the painting with him. "Y-yah. The painting-"

"Let it be in my house. I don't want your cat pee on it again." he chuckled and went to his room.

I can't help not chuckle too. I mean... He really believed that my cat peed on it? Doh, I don't even have a cat.

Mrs. Park cleaned the scars on my knees and put a band aid on it. "Now your forehead..." she said, reaching for something from the first aid.

She put something on my forehead, I don't know what it was, and eugh I hate the smell. And oh my god, it's hurt so bad, but I tried not to screamed.

Finally she put a bandage on my wounded forehead. "It's done." she said smiling to me.

"Thank you, Mrs. Park." I smiled to her.

"It's okay." she said. "Oh, Chanyeol will take you home."

And right in time when Mrs. Park said that, that giant appeared. He already changed his uniform into pants and sweater. I starred at him. I hate him.

"Are you ready?" he said. Well, it's not usual. The last time his mom asked him to take me home, he winched like a baby.

I nodded and stood up. "You can walk right?" he asked. I sent him a glare. "Yes."

To be honest, I don't know how to act. Right... First, I cried like, like, like, a five years old in front of him. And after that he piggybacked me.

"Let's go." he said. I trailed him from behind.


Along the way home he kept asking me 'is it hurt, are you okay, can you walk?' And I kept nodding.

"So, I guess, you can go home." I said to him when we arrived at my house.

He shook his head. "Not after I meet your mom." He looked at me.

"Whatever." I muttered. "I'm home." I knocked at the door.

My mom opened the door, she was ready to scold me, I believe that, but she saw my forehead and she looked at Chanyeol who standing next to me.

"Omo, what happen?" she said.

"It's--"

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Lee." he cut me. He greeted my mom and told everything, about how I fell, etc. etc.

"Yah, what kind of daughter of you, tsk tsk." she shook her head. "Ah Chanyeol, come in." my mom smiled at him.

"Ah, no Mrs. Lee I have to go home." He rejected politely. He bowed to my mom and left.

I watched him disappear. I sighed and went inside the house.