Chapter 7

Accidentally in Love

Chapter7 :First Love

 
 
Chanyeol’s POV
 
 
She smiled at me. That Jihyun, she smiled at me.
But. I thought she didn't care about me at all...

“Jihyun?” I stood up from my seat.

“Annyeong Chanyeol.” She smiled at me. Wow, she remember my name? Oh.

The rest of EXO-K, they stared at us. I saw Baekhyun whispered to Kai.

“Mmhh, something wrong? Do you need my help?” I stared at her. That perfect beautiful eyes.. She still the prettiest girl I ever met…

“Yes, do me a favor, Chanyeol, please?” She bit her lips. No… Don’t bit your beautiful lips..

I felt urged to help her. “What? I’ll help you.” Wow, I didn’t now yet what she want but I already accepted to help her. Wow, Chanyeol. Wow.

“Okay, I’ll text you later.” She gave me her best smile. I cleared my throat. “Oh, okay.”

I sat again on my seat. I have much to think now. She need my help? Why me? Oh, she still had my phone number. Why she came to me for just asking that? Why she didn’t just text me, or…. “Ouch!” I cupped my head. Aishhh… “That’s hurt, Sehun.” He patted my head, so hard, okay.

“What. was. that?” asked Kai seriously. He folded his arms.

“You know, you were blank for a second.” Sehun added.

“Nothing.” I shook my head and made a pokerface.

“I thought you were over her.” Said Baekhyun suddenly.


 
Yeah… Did I over her? I don’t know…..

"Yeol-ah! Don't follow me around!"
 
"But I want to, I like to follow you."
 
"No, I don't like it, Yeol."
 
"But, Jihyun-ah~"
 
"Psssh, I'm going home now, you better go home Chanyeol." 
 

I opened my eyes and sighed. Did I just flashback? What's with that Jihyun. What is she trying to do..

 
I'm at home now, laying on my bed, I felt exhausted and I don't know why. I checked my phone, for a thousand times. What the heck, I'm waiting for her message? I sighed again and closed my eyes, doze off to dreamland.
 

 
"Jihyun-ah, let's go home together." I came to her desk, again, I'm on the same class with her, my childhood friend, my first love...
 
She was with her friends, chatting, laughing, so cute.. "Jihyun-ah.." I said again.
 
"What?" she asked harshly. Her friends stared at me. They whispered to each other. And what did they called me? Fat?  Friends hah? es I could say.
 
"Let's go home." I said again. She rolled her eyes. "Eugh, just go home by yourself Yeol. I have things to do with my girls." She began to turn around and talked again with her 'girls'. 
 
"Oh, okay.." I whispered and went away from the class.  
 
-----
 
"Jihyun-ah, what thing do you really want to have now?" I asked her suddenly. I walked home with her today. It's nearing her birthday.
 
"Mwo? Why do you ask that?" She frowned her forehead. 
 
"Just asking." I said while fixing my glasses. 
 
"Hmmm... I can't think! Cause there's too much that I want Yeol." she chuckled and shrugged.
 
"Yah, selfish Jihyun." I pinched her nose.
 
"Ouch, that's hurt Yeol." she pouted and walked faster.
 
I laughed and she turned her head around and stuck her tongue. "Chubby yeol~" she added.
 
She's the prettiest girl I ever met...
 
-----
 
"Yeoboseyo? Jihyun-ah, I'm going to your house ne?" I talked to the mailbox, btw. She didn't pick up the phone.
 
Today is her 16th birthday. I brought teddy bear and bouquet of roses. I'm gonna confess to her... 
 
I knocked at her door.  One time. Three times. Five times.
No answer. I sighed and sat at the floor. 
Where is she?
 
I looked at my watch, it's 7pm and I should go home.
Where are you Park Jihyun?
 
I left the bouquet and the teddy bear in front of the door.
 
-----
 
I met her at the school. Like usual, she's surrounded by her girls. Tsk, I felt that she's changing. I don't know how, and why, it's just.. She's changing...
 
One boy approached her. Who's that? Why he smirked at Jihyun? Why did She smiled at him? Why her es squealed?
 
"Annyeong Minhyuk-ah..." she greeted that boy Minhyuk. Her es went away, and Minhyuk sat next to Jihyun. Minhyuk smirked at her again, the talked to each other. 
 
I hate this. I don't like this at all. 
 
That boy Minhyuk, he caressed Jihyun's cheek. I saw she blushed and chuckled.
 
That's it, I really can't do this...
 
-----
 
"Where were you yesterday?" I asked her. We walked home together again after a long time. 
 
"I was with Sara and Jiyoung. Why?" she talked without looking at me. Busy with her phone. 
 
"Oh.."
 
"You know, someone gave me a teddy bear, and bouquet!" she beamed and smiled.
 
I can't help but smile to.
 
"Must be from Minhyuk.." she whispered. But I heard that.
 
No Jihyun... That was me...
But I don't have courage to said that. 
 
We didn't talk to each other for the rest of that day.
 
-----
 
"Can we not walk home together today, Yeol?" she asked my suddenly. I was at my desk, reading music magazine. 
 
"Mwo?" I said to her. Why? 
 
"I have things to do. Well, okay, bye Yeol." she smiled and left me.
 
-----
 
I saw her, walked with this boy. Holding each other hands. That Minhyuk... He walked home with Minhyuk. I see.. This is her thing...
 
I turned around and left my sight. 
 
I'll break in any times..
 
-----
 
I never talked to her again. I'm busy with my bandmates practiced, practiced, and practiced.
 
"Yah, Chanyeol, stop being so blues." said Suho suddenly.
"Move on." Baekhyun added.
 
They knew about Jihyun?
 
"Mwo?" I asked them.
 
"Just stop thinking about that girl." Sehun looked at me with serious stares.
"Can't." I said to them, lowered my head.
 
Kai sighed and patted my shoulder. 
 
"I'm going to confess..." I said out of nowhere. I can't believe I said that.
 
D.O bulged his eyes. "Jinjja?" he said. I nodded and stood up. 
 
"I'm going home." I packed my things and left them.
 
-----
 
I knew that she didn't have feeling for me... But, can't I wish?
I'm just going to tell her about my feeling.
 
"Jihyun-ah..." I talked to her, almost whispered.
We walked home together, cause that jerk Minhyuk had something to do.
 
"Ne?"
 
I stopped my walk. She stopped to.
 
I sighed and approached her. I hold her soft hands.
 
"C-Chanyeol?" 
 
"I just want to say.. How I'm in love with you.. I just want you to know this Jihyun-ah."
 
She bulged her eyes. "Chanyeol.. Mianhe... I can't." she stammered. 
 
I lowered my head. I knew that. You're freakin in love with this jerk...
 
"It's okay. At least I said that to you." I gave her a weak smile. 
 
-----
 
I met her again at school. And she ignored me. So I'm a stranger for you now? It's okay...
 

I opened my eyes, turned my body and I realized that it's already midnight. I still wore my uniform. I felt something on my forehead. It's a sticky note. Mom. I sighed and read it. 
 
|Yah! Son! Already wake up? I left you stew, check the kitchen! You look so exhausted, I'm afraid to wake you up. Now, go eat!|
 
I chuckled and went to change my clothes. 
 
I dreamed about her... That's rare..
 
After eating, I went to my room and checked my phone.
 
One message.
 
from : Jihyun
message : About the favor, let's meet at our cafe? Tomorrow at 11am, must come Yeol!^^


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

My heart skipped a beat. Our cafe. She still remember...

 


aacccck everybody sorry for the late update :<<<<<

do you like this chapter? it's all about Chanyeol and Jihyun wawaawa ><

please subscribe and comment, I love you my readers <333