Chapter 11

Accidentally in Love

Chapter11 : Nugu?

 

Ah Ri’s POV

"I'm home..." I stormed up to my house and ran to the fridge to get coke.

"Tsk, manner unnie." yelled Jin Hee from the living room. "You didn't even change your shoes."

"Ish, mianheyo, I'm so freaking thirsty." I left my shoes and changed with my slipper and brought my coke with me, climbed upstairs.

I put the coke on my desk and threw my backpack randomly to the floor. I sighed and sat on my bed, stretching my body.

"Aigoo... Have to tell your partner hah?" I rubbed my temple and took out my phone. Opening my phonebook and...

Oh.

I don't have his number. Right.

"What should I do... Eottokkeeee..." I stomped my feet and threw my phone to my bed.

"Hyunki!" I screamed to myself. She had Suho-sshi number, right? Well.. I think I should do this.

I dialed Hyunki's number and sighed again.

"Yeoboseyo." she said.

"Hyunki-ah~~~~"

"O? Why you call me ?"

"Do me a favor, puh-lease~~~"

"What favor?"

I sighed and talked again.

"Umh, I need C-Chanyeol's number."

"CHANYEOL?"

"...."

"PARK CHANYEOL?"

"E-eh, ne."

"WAEYO?"

"......"

I told her about the final task and she laughed histerically.

"Yah, help me won't you? Ask your Suho Oppa. Puhlease...." I made cute voice, and she made puke sounds trough the phone.

"Aish, what kind of friend are you, coming to me when you need things."

"A good friednd who lubbbb you. Mwaaah"

"Aigoo... Okay, okay. I'll text you later, okay."

"But Hyunki-ah, please don't tell Suho-sshi about the task okay?"

"Ne, whatever. I'll hang up."

She hung up. Oh hello, I'm the one who called her. Tsk, that Hyunki.

I looked at my watch. It's only 4 pm. What to do?

BEEP.

One message from Hyunki.

It was fast?

I opened it and saved that jerk number that Hyunki's sent to me.

I stared at my phone. "Should I call now..." I whispered to myself and walk uncomfortably in my room.

It's been a week since he walked me home, actually I never saw him in school. Let's just said that I was avoiding him. And still, actually. But that Mr. Song.. Aish...

I thought deeply and sat on the couch.

"Just call..." I pressed the button.


Chanyeol's POV

"Yah, why are you laughing?" I saw Suho laughing, or chuckled I could say, staring at his phone.

"Nothing." He waved his hand and grabbed his mic, pretending to sing a song. But still, yeah, he still chuckled.

"Crazy." I muttered.

RIIIIING

"Chanyeol, your phone." Baekhyun pointed my phone on the couch in the studio.

I stood up and went to the couch, sat and looked at the display. Who's number is this?

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"..."

"Who is this? Speak."

"...."

"Oh whatever." I ended the call and stood up.

"Who's that?" Asked Kai.

"No clue, prank call maybe." I shrugged and walked to my drumset.

I saw Suho whispered something to Sehun and they laughed histerically.

"What?"

"E-eh? Nothing Chanyeol-ah~~" smirked Sehun to me.

"You guys, stop being a weirdo." I pointed my index finder to them.

RIIIIIIING

Aish, phone call again? I walked back to the couch and picked up my phone, still the same number.

"Yah, what?" I said harshly.

"Yah! You don't have to talk rudely to me!."

"Excuse me? Huh? Who is this?"

"Okay, Mr. Giant, listen to me first."

"Huh? But who is this?"

"Lee Ah Ri."

"Oh? Shorty?"
 
I looked at my friends. Suho and Sehun were highfiving, Baekhyun looked at me making face 'who is shorty', while Kai still with his headphone, in his own world.

"Don't you dare call me like that, ." she said.

"Whatever, why are you calling me?"

Okay, it's weird.... Why she calls me? Where did she got my number... Oh right, SUHO.

"You're my partner."

"MWO?"

Partner? What partner? Did she mean, couple? Did she just confessed?

"I'm sorry but you're not my type." I said bluntly.

"YAH! Not that partner, and heck I don't like a jerk like you!" yelled her.

"Uhm, Missy,but what partner?"

"You're signing your self for that painting thing right?"

"Am I?" I frowned and patted my forehead.

"Oh, yes yes. I forgot." I sent glare to Baekhyun, he was the one who put my name on the list. He said we'll gain extra credit.

"Apparently you're my partner." she said and I could hear that she sighed.

"Well... Okay... So?"

"Eugh, Mr. giant, do you have free time? So I can match our schedules."

"Tomorrow?"

"Okay, I think tomorrow it's okay."

"Well, okay."

"Please don't be a jerk okay."

"Whatever."

I ended the phone call and threw my phone to the couch and rubbed my temple. That girl, she was too loud.

Sehun patted my back.

"So~~~" he sang and smirked at me.

"What?"

"So you're going on a date with her?" asked Sehun again.

"With whom?" asked Baekhyun. He still had no clue.

"Lee Ah Ri~~" sang Sehun again.

I sent glare to Sehun and sat at my seat.

"Baekhyun, it's not a date. She's my partner for that thing you said, that extra credit whatever"

"Ooooooo, I see. Hyemi already told me at school."

"Woah, boy, boy, boy. Take care of her, okay? She's my sister's besties." Sehun smirked again and patted my back.

"Oh come on, I'm not dating that stubborn girl. I'll do this for extra credit." I raised my drumsticks, signaling the boys to start all over again.