Chapter 1

Accidentally in Love
Chapter1 : Stolen First Kiss
 
  
Chanyeol's POV 
 
Crap. How am I supposed to run from these girls. Eugh, not today girls. Keep on walking, Chanyeol. "Oppa~~~ I love you so much~~ Please be my boyfie please~~~" cried this girl who cling into my arm. Oppa what? I don't even know you. "What? I'm sorry I have to go now."
 
Now, I'm in rush, I sped up my walk. I tried to escape from these girls. What the heck, this one who cling into my arm is so freaking strong, I can't let go of her grip. "Mianhe, oppa have to go." I said to her. Oh, and I winked at her. Are you happy now huh? She let go of me and fell down to the floor. Problem solved. Now, run from these girls.....
 
 
Ah Ri's POV
 
"You know what guys?" I said to my besties while holding my stomach. "What?" asked Lina.
"Pssst, I'm not asking a question right now. I'm just gonna say that I'm freakin full now~~~" I chuckled a bit. "Yah, Ah Ri, stop eating so much or you're going to be like a fat pig." said Hyunki. "Yeah, I'm a cute pig Hyunki~~" I stick my tongue out to Hyunki. "Aish... No wonder, you never had a boyfriend." she added. "Yah! Talking about singles. You guys too!" I pointed my index finger to them and laugh. "Ish, we know that too." said Lina.
 
"CHANYEEEEEEEEOOOOL!!!!!!"
"OPPPPPAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"
"DON'T RUN PLEASEEE!!" 
 
What the heck? "Do you heard that guys?" I asked the girls. "Ani~ What?" asked Lina. I shook my head. What was that? I heard some random girl's voice screaming on someone's name. What was it? Chan what? Err, I don't care. "Eh, guys. Who is that?" asked Hyunki. "What? Who?" I asked her, and apparently she was pointing someone who was running away from a bunch of crazy fangirls. "Wow, move guys. I think it's going to be crazy." We're moving from our usual way, and headed to a small street. "Geez, that was crazy." Lina scratched her head. "I wonder who is he." said Hyunki. I nodded at her. Must be some kind of ulzzang, I answered in my mind. Geez, whatever I don't even care about ulzzang thingy. We kept walking and talking, ignoring about the ulzzang thingy. Errr, because of him we have to take this long, small, street. 
 
 
Chanyeol's POV
 
How come they're not running out of energy. It's like they're not human! Hosh.. Hosh.... I. Need. Some. Rest. No, Chanyeol, don't stop. Keep on running! I saw a small aisle, and threw myself into it. Run, run! 
I reach the end of the aisle, and found myself completely alone, oh no. There are another girls. Oh, they're not from the crazy bunch one. "Oppa!!!" O GOD, they're near. O GOD. 
 
I ran quickly to the three girls in front of me, and I saw one of them is wearing an over sized jacket. "Help me." I grip her wrist. "Mwo?" she said. "Just give me your jacket." I smiled at her. You must give it to me. Help me! She pull out her jacket and handed to me. I wore it in about 5 seconds, and not forgetting the hood of course. "OPPPPAAA~~ CHANYEOL OPPPA~~~" , what am I going to do now.
I cupped her face, and whispered,"sorry..." I pinned her to the wall and... kissed her.
 
 
Ah Ri's POV
 
"Did you heard that? Eugh, that ulzzang must be so freakin popular." said Hyunki. "Who cares about that Hyunki. Let's just walk in peace to our home~~~" said Lina. I nodded at her. Yeah, who cares about ulzzang. They're just... Pretty. And that's all about them. They're pretty and it's end there. Doh. "Hey, you know. I want to-" someone gripped my right wrist. WHO'S HAND IS THAT. I turned around, and found this boy panting. "Help me." he said. "Mwo?" I said. Who is this and why is he gripping my wrist!! But he is pretty cute tho.. And freakingly tall. Yep, I scanned his figure syalalalala~ 
 
"Just give me your jacket." he smiled at me. Wow anon boy just smiled at me. And it was cute tho.... I pulled out my jacket and handed to him. He grabbed it and wore it with the hood. "OPPPPAAA~~ CHANYEOL OPPPA~~~" Errrr, that crazy girls. Can't stop fangirling huh?
 
Suddenly, he cupped my face. WHAT IS HE TRYING TO DO NAO, HYUNKI LINA PREASE HELP ME. GUYS, STOP THE JAW DROPPING. "sorry..." he whispered at my left ear. He pinned me on the wall. And kissed me. MY FIRST KISS, WITH WHO? I bulged my eyes. And then closed my eyes slowly. What? So now I'm into this? No, no, no, just because he is cute. No, he is a BYUNTAE! 
 
"PLAK(?)!" I slapped his face and he broke the kiss. Huh, got you. ERT! He touched his right cheek where I slapped him and smirked. "Mianhe... but thank you.." he ran away, and dissapeared. BYUNTAE! WHO THE HELL IS HE? O M G, MY FIRST KISS. 
 
"AH RI-AAAAAAAAH WHO IS THAT?" Lina shook my entire body. "WHAT?! I don't know!! And he stole my first kiss." I cried a bit. Jerk, I hate this. "I know who is he. He is that ullzang Chanyeol. I saw his face earlier, when that crazy girls hunted him." said Hyunki to me. "Whatever, I don't care. My first kiss guyssssssss" I stomped my feet on the ground.
 
"Yah, you know Ah Ri, your jacket..." Lina poked me with her elbow. "He stole my jacket too!!!!" I groaned like a monster. "Psssst, calm down Ah Ri." said Hyunki. "Let's just go home."
 
Chanyeol's POV
 
 
I kissed some random girl. OMG. Chanyeol you are an idiot. But because of her, I can make my way home, lol. I entered my house, and found my mother cooking. "Umma, what did you make?" I asked her. "Kimchi stew, dear. Go take a bath. It's going to be ready, in about 10 minutes.  Oh, who's jacket is that?" Mom asked me about this jacket I wore. , I forgot to give it back. "Uhm? It's Baekhyun's umma. I'll go take a bath,"
 
I lay on my bed, stretching my body. "Stupid girls." I'm so freakin exhausted now. And suddenly, I heard some ringing sounds. , something in this jacket. her phone is ringing. What am I going to do? Oh she didn't lock it. It's a message from 'Hyunki xD'
 
from : Hyunki xD
message : yah, are you feeling better now? call me right away!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
who is she? I opened her gallery. Hmm... Not bad, she is not ugly. She is really not ugly. Wow, she is freakin cute actually. What? Chanyeol, please stop. Now, how am I supposed to give her phone back......
 
 
 
 
 

okay, mian my engrish is not good, so mind my grammar :D, comments and subscribe preaase