Chapter 7

I'm Not Useless!

 

-At Junhyung’s studio-

 

Junhyung : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! LONGMAN?!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

 

Sungyeol : YA! Its not me who create that name, it’s the CEO.

 

Junhyung : But why Longman? *continue his laugh*

 

Sungyeol : how should I know! AISH! Stop laughing at me!

 

Junhyung : Okay, okay….I’ll stop....but the name is really suit you, as you're really tall. 

 

Junhyung grabbed his coke and take a sip of it after laughing too much.

He start to continue his work and suddenly he ask Sungyeol for something.

 

Junhyung : Sungyeol-ah…can you help me with something?

 

Sungyeol : no..

 

Junhyung : Why?? *quite shock*

 

Sungyeol : cause you laugh at me.

 

Junhyung : HAISH! This little @%$^^*)

 

Sungyeol : what did you say?!

 

Junhyung : @$#$%^&*

 

Sungyeol : YAH! You…HAISH! What do you want?

 

Junhyung : hehe …*smiling* just help me to look for something in the website. *point out to somewhere* my laptop is there, in my bag. Just take it.

 

Sungyeol grabbed Junhyung’s bag and take out the laptop. He starts surfing for the website when suddenly his eyes catch something.

Its was ‘Infinite – Paradise MV’ on youtube.

 

He starts playing the video and suddenly Junhyung shout.

 

Junhyung : YA! What are you doing? I ask to search for a website and not watching video! Hurry up!

 

Sungyeol : Just a moment…I want to…..

 

Silence lingering at the atmosphere in the studio.

 

Junhyung POV

 

Why suddenly he become silent? I called him several times but no answer.

He just too focused on the laptop. I stand up for where I sit and walk toward him.

As I come closer, I peek at the laptop, curious about what he was doing. I was shock by it and quickly closed the laptop.

 

Junhyung : YA! What are you doing?

 

Sungyeol jump a bit as he was shock. Maybe he doesn’t realize I was behind him.

I stare at him with a serious face, but he just ignores my stare and opens the laptop back.

 

Sungyeol : I was searching for it.

 

Junhyung : stop lying. I know what you do.

 

Sungyeol : what are you talking about….?

 

I hold his hand to prevent him to open the laptop. He struggle a bit to open it back, then I took away the laptop.

Sungyeol looked at me. I was quite shocked. His eyes were teary.

 

Junhyung : Sungyeol-ah, I’m sorry…

 

Then I hugged him..