Chapter 11

I'm Not Useless!

 

Mrs Lee POV

 

I opened the door of my house and enter in.

 

Sit on the sofa and  lean my back on it as I was really tired after working all day.

 

Suddenly my eyes catch something scattered on the table. It was some piece of paper.

 

‘must be Sungyeol homework’ I thought as I smiled to myself.

 

I gather the papers and my smile slowly disappear as I read it.

 

“LEE SUNGYEOL!!” I shout.

 

Sungyeol came out from his room and walks toward me.

 

“oh mom, you came back?”

 

“What is this?” without answering his question I ask him back while showing the paper that I found on the table.

 

“Oh…it was homework” he said while look down on the floor, avoiding my gaze.

 

“YOU CALL THIS HOMEWORK?? WHAT KIND OF HOMEWORK IS THIS??!” I throw the paper, it was scattered on the floor. I walk near him.

 

“This is lyric right? Why did you write this while I hate it so much, huh??!” I widen my eyes as I was really mad at him. He doesn’t even utter a word.

 

“I don’t want to see you doing THIS WORK again, if it across my eyes again, I will burn it all, arasso?”

 

“but mom…”

 

“ NO BUT!! Whatever it is I don’t want you to be like your father!” I walks toward my room and closed the door hardly.

 

Walking toward the make-up table, I opened the drawer and take out my picture with my husband that was in a small frame.

Tears rolling down my cheeks as I looked at the happy picture.

 

“why did you do this? It’s your fault! It’s your fault!”

I throw the frame and it was broken.

Glass scattered on the floor.

My feet seem like it can’t support my body and I fell on the floor, crying as I remember what he had done to me.

How could he had a scandal with another girl behind my back, leaving me and Sungyeol.

 

 

 

Sungyeol POV

 

As my mom enter her room, tears escape from my eyes. I

s what I do is wrong?

I just writing lyrics and that all! I pick all the scattered papers and went into my room.

I just don’t understand my mom.

Should she hate songs and songwriters or whatever that related to music just because my father is one of them?

I lay myself on the bed and cried all alone.

Can’t my mom be like Jeasoon’s mom? How I envy him.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-