Chapter 15

I'm Not Useless!

 

Sunggyu POV

 

“Sungyeol, are you writing lyrics?” I asked.

 

“ha..ha…hyung, what are you talking about?” Sungyeol replied and take the papers that were on my hand. He picks up his things and put it in his bag.

 

“What were you writing...” as I was asking, he cuts me off

 

“Sorry hyung, I got to go first. Okay, bye hyung” Sungyeol said and walks towards the door. Before he could get out, I grabbed his hand, stopping his track.

 

“W…why hyung?” he looks at me confusedly.

“Where do you want to go? It’s already night and we have to go back to the dorm.”  I said.

“eerrm…..al..alright hyung” Sungyeol looks down.

 

We catch taxi and head back to the dorm.

Sungyeol POV

I was writing the lyrics for summer song as CEO told me that he want to see it tomorrow. Since I don’t know where to write it, I just stay back at the practice room and write the lyrics there. But suddenly I really wanted to pee. Thinking that no one there, I just left the paper like that.

(….)

I enter the practice room after coming back from the toilet. My eyes widen as I saw Sunggyu hyung was reading my lyrics and hearing to the mp3.

 

‘What is he doing here? Aren’t he should be at the dorm?’ I thought.

 

 I run a bit to him and take off the earphone from him. He seems surprised.

 

“hyung, what you doing here?” I asked

“Sungyeol, are you writing lyrics?”

 

My heart missed a beat or two with his question. I swallowed my saliva and make an excuse telling that he talking nonsense. I quickly picked up my things and put it in my bag. Before he could ask me more, I cut him saying that I have to go first. But before I could step out, he grabbed my hand. I breathe in and out uncontrollably.

 

“w..why hyung?” I asked, tremblingly.

“Where do you want to go? It’s already night and we have to go back to the dorm”. He said, calmly.

 

I was stucked. What can I say for excuse? But he’s right. It’s already night and we have to go back as we have schedule tomorrow. I bit my lower lips before answering him.

 

“al….alright hyung” I said.

(.........)

Along the way to the dorm, he just keeps silence. Not asking any question either said something. Looking at his face just like usual. Like nothing bothered him.

 

‘Maybe he just consider what I do just a hobby.’ I thought.

 

Thinking back what had happened, I felt regret of what I had done.

 

 ‘Why did I just left the papers scattered like that?!’ I scold myself. But just in my mind.

When we arrived at the dorm, we saw the other members were watching television.

 

 “Oh, Sungyeol you done with your practice?” asked Woohyun.

“Practice?” Sunggyu asked while looking at me.

“ahh….ummm….just a bit…haha” I answer and straight enter my shared room.

 

Sunggyu POV

After Sungyeol enters his room, I walked towards Woohyun and take a sit beside him.

 

“Why Sungyeol did not go back with you guys?” I asked Woohyun

“He said he want to practice the dance. Since he did not master the move yet, he said.”

“ouh….practice..” I just give a short reply.

 

My thoughts went to Sungyeol.

‘Practice? What kind of dance practice with papers scattered on the floor?’ I thought.

‘Something fishy here’ I release a small sigh.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : LeaderGyu getting curious with Sungyeol!. What you guys think will happen next? comment please~~ =D