Chapter 26

I'm Not Useless!

-The next day-

“CEO! LET’S BRING SUNGYEOL BACK IN INFINITE!” Sunggyu said as they all burst into the CEO room.

CEO widens his eyes in shock with their sudden action. “Ya! Can’t you knock first or what! Haish these kids nowadays”

 

“Haha…sorry CEO.” Sunggyu bow a bit and looks at the CEO.

“What do you said just now?” CEO asked.

“Let’s bring Sungyeol back.” Sunggyu answers.

“What?!”

“Let’s bring Sungyeol back!!”

“What?!!”

“Let’s bring Sungyeol back!!!”

“You think it’s easy?

“At least, let’s try CEO… we can’t be without him.” Woohyun said.

“I know but, yeah…you know..”

“What?” Infinite say in unison.

“You know…he can’t easily come back here. He need to persuade his mother than if she doesn’t allow him, how?”

“We will go down on our knees and fakely cried and say something that can we say.” Dongwoo answer

“Like what?”

“Like…. ‘Oh Ommonim, We…We…can’t move on without Sungyeol, he, he is our energy. He like a light that show us which way to go, he like a rose that were beautiful, but actually dangerous, he was the prince of height, without him…we were just ordinary people’” he said while doing the action.

“And I think she will straightly slapped you, Dongwoo” CEO said.

“Who know she will be moved by my words. Haha” He said in confident.

“Daydreaming!” Myungsoo said and smacked Dongwoo’s head.

“Ya, that’s hurt!” he comment but Myungsoo just rolled his eyes.

They discuss with each other and come up with an idea.

(…..)

“Sungyeol-ah! Lee Sungyeol!” Woohyun shouted as they were in front of Sungyeol’s house. They knocked for hundredth time but there’s no answer.

“SUNGYEOL!!”

“Wait up! I’m coming!” Sungyeol shouted from inside. He just out from bathing and go straight to open the door because of the annoyed sound outside HALF .

As Sungyeol open the door, the members burst in and hug him tightly.

“YA! LET GO OF ME, IM OUT OF BREATH” He shouts. They released Sungyeol and look at him,

“Hyung, since when you become so y huh?” Sungjong smirked.

“Aaaaa……” The members laughed at him.

“Haish! I just come from bathroom okay. And because you all were screaming like crazy outside so I opened the door first.”

“Oooooo….”

“Take a sit.” They sit on the sofa and Sungyeol grabbed the television’s remote control and switch the tv on.

“Wait here, I want to put on my clothes.”

(…)

“Hyung, where’s your mom?” Sungjong asked Sungyeol as he come back with his clothes on.

“She go to the market. Why?”

“oh, nothing”

“Sungyeol, actually we come here to….”

“To?” Sungyeol asked after Woohyun stopped his talk.

Infinite member exchange gaze and look back at Sungyeol.

“To what?” he furrowed his brows.

Sunggyu sighed and look at Sungyeol.

“Sungyeol, look at me. Look straight into my eyes. I will just straightforward to you. So you must listen to me and not to others okay. So just focus on me and what I gonna say so don’t loose your focus okay. So..”

“Sunggyu hyung! Stop with that introduction okay! Just say it!” Sungjong shouted.

Sunggyu smacked the maknae’s head. “Don’t shout to your leader arasso? Haish kids nowadays”

“What happening actually, huh? Say what? Hyung?” Sungyeol become more curious and curious.

“Okay listens here.” Once again, the leader looks at the members and back to Sungyeol. “We…We…”

“We want to bring you back in Infinite.” Myungsoo cuts the leader.

“WHAT?!” Sungyeol widen his eyes. “Ya, guys , you know that impossible right?”

“But Infinite can’t move on without you Sungyeol.” Hoya speaks.

“Don’t lie to me Hoya. I know you all can go on”

“I’m not lying. It’s true, it’s hard to dance our past dance without you.” Hoya still trying to persuade him

“Guys, you don’t need me actually. Hoya, just changed the cheography. Trust me guys, you all can move on without me.”

“If we can, we REALLY want to go without you but we can’t cause we were incompleted” Myungsoo shot him a glare.

“Guys…don’t give me hard time.” Sungyeol said slowly.

“But now Infinite are facing hard times Sungyeol..” Dongwoo speaks.

“Sungyeol, we bagged you. Please…” Sunggyu look at him.

Sungyeol just heaved a sighed and bit his lower lips as he was thinking.

“I can’t give the answer now.” Sungyeol confessed what in his mind.

“It’s okay, but please thinks about it.” Woohyun bagged.

“I will” he flashes a bitter smile.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW!! 10 subscribers (maybe some of you think it just normal but for me it is success..)

Thank you for everyone who reading this fanfic *bow 90 degree* including the silent reader(hope you can comment and subscribe...^_^)

ok back to bussiness, what do you think about this chapter??? Will Sungyeol make a comeback OR Infinite will move on with 6 members??

Do tell me about your opinion and comment~~~

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER~~~