Chapter 24

I'm Not Useless!

Junhyung’s pov

 

On the way to the train station, I just drive the car. Sungyeol and Sunggyu just stay silence. Sungyeol was sitting beside me while Sunggyu sit at the backseat. I really don’t like this silence. We will arrive at the train station around 1 hour as it quite far and I can’t bear this quite situation. Suddenly Sungyeol say something to me…

“Junhyung-ah, I’m doing the right thing, right???”

Then I look at the mirror and saw Sunggyu was looking outside the window with earphone in his ear. So he will never hear about we are going to talk about.

“Sungyeol-ah, it is your decision. I know you don’t want to leave Infinite. You had been trough such hard time and when you finally got peace, you have to let it go.” I said.

Sungyeol just heaved a hard sigh and look at me “I hope I’m doing the right..”

 

 We finally reached train station and were waiting for Sungyeol’s train. Sunggyu talked a lot with him and I just watched them, sometime I let myself in the conversation too.

The train has arrived. Sunggyu hugged Sungyeol tightly and then he moved to me and pulled me into his hug.

“Thank YOU Junhyung-ah… !!”

“Haha…nothing much buddy! By the way, you’re my best friend right?” We released the hug and I flash a warm smile to him. He takes his bag and we bid goodbye to each other. He un-stopped waving his hand towards us, until he is disappear from our sight.

I smiled and look at the leader of Infinite,

“Shall we go now?”

“Yeah,of course. Let’s go” He said.

‘I sense awkward moment will be coming. Ugh!’ I thought.

 

Sunggyu POV

We hopped into the car. I take the front seat, yeah, BESIDE him. He starts the engine and drove the car.

“Are Sungyeol very close to you?” I asked.

“Yeah, we supposed to be friend since childhood.” Junhyung answers.

“But, how come we didn’t know about Sungyeol’s relationship with you? Yeah, since I become trainee with him around 3 years and I never knew that you are his friend”

“Ahh…actually we are separated when my age is around 18 or19. We go to audition in a weird company and got accepted. But around 3 months of trainee, we can’t take it anymore. We were being treated like a slave by the CEO. So, we decided to leave and as we were getting out of the company’s building, some of the bodyguards saw us and they start to chase us. We just ran away, not know where to go. When we reached a t-junction, we go to separated ways without knowing. Of course, we want to turn back but the bodyguards keep chasing us, so….that’s how we separated.” He explains to me.

I just nodded as I understand the situation.

“How you guys meet each other again?” I asked, curious.

“When I debuted, my face on the tv right? So, that’s how Sungyeol knows about and come to find me at Cube.”

“Ahh..” I said. Then, it become silence again until Junhyung asked me,

“What should I call you? Hyung ? or just call like a friend??”

I furrowed my brows at his question but then I get it.

“Ahhh…Im older than you. Humm….I’m older than you but you’re my sunbae. Err…just called me like a friend. How about you? Should I call you by name or what?”

“Same goes to me, called me like how you called your friends.

At first I thought Junhyung is a silent and cool person, but from his words and smile, I know that he is a great person. Lucky Sungyeol to have a friend like him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY for the late update..T_T

I kind of busy these day....

BTW, what do you think about this chapter??? (once  again sorry because of the short chapter)

Do comment and subcribe....

to the loyal reader of this story....

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY.....