Chapter 4

I'm Not Useless!

 

- At dance practice studio (Woolim’s building) -

 

*niga isseoya man yeogi ga paradise….. Eojiro neoreul gadwo beorin paradise…oh oh….*

 

Sunggyu : Ok…lets take a break for a second…

 

Everyone went to the corner of the dance room, picking their own drinks and sat down on the floor.

 

Sungjong : *searching in his bag* Oh no, I forgot to bring my drink…. Myungsoo, do you have another drink??

 

Myungsoo : Sorry Sungjong-ah,…. I don’t bring any spare of drink…but if you wanna share, you can share with me…here *give the bottle to Sungjong*

 

Sungjong : Gomawo, Myungsoo…*take the bottle and drink*

 

Sungyeol : YAH! Lee Sungjong! Don’t you share with Myungsoo…. I’m jealous here…

 

Sungjong : If you don’t want me to share with your ‘honey’… lend me a bottle of water...

 

Myungsoo : I think you do bring another spare of drink…. Let me check your bag *grabbing Sungyeol’s bag*

 

Sungyeol : YAH!! Wait! *run toward Myungsoo* don’t you dare to open my bag…*try to take the bag and struggle with Myungsoo*

 

Myungsoo : YAH!! Don’t sit on my body…*Myungsoo give up* Okay…Okay… here take your bag… * Sungyeol take the bag and sit down*

 

Hoya : Why so serious, Sungyeol?? He just wanna take the drink….or there is something in your bag? *came near toward Sungyeol*

 

Sungyeol : Don’t you come near me… * standing and hugging the bag*

 

The other members smirk and stand up. Suddenly Dongwoo started to run toward Sungyeol and the other follow him. They ran all over the dance studio to catch Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol : YAH! Stop chasing me… Why are you guys wanna catch me?!

 

Woohyun : We must see what is inside your bag…

 

Sungyeol : YAH!!!! THIS IS MY PRIVACY!!! I DESERVE TO HAVE MY OWN SPACE…SO STOP CHASING ME!!!