Chapter 16

I'm Not Useless!

 

**Note : Sunggyu and Woohyun are in the same room, while the others in the another room**

Sungyeol POV

I search my phone on my bed and glance at the clock silently, it was 2 in the morning. The room was so dark.

I cough on purpose. No reaction.

I start calling names.

 

“Sungjong…..” no answer

“Dooooong woooo” no answer

“Kim Myungsoo!” no answer

“Ho….Ya!” still no answer.

 

I smirk. It’s time to continue writing my unfinished lyrics. I opened a small lamp and take out the papers from my bag. I put my phone beside me and start composing until I don’t know when but I fell asleep, on the papers. With pen on my hands and the lamp is still on.

 

(….)

 

“YA KIDS!! WAKE UP! WE WERE ALREADY LATE!” Sunggyu shout and opened the lamps.

“aaaahhh!!!! Close the lamp. I want to sleep” Sungjong mummers.

“Give us five more minutes…”  I utters, supporting what Sungjong had said.

“HURRY UP!! NO MORE EXCUSES! WE WERE LATE YOU KNOW!” Sunggyu getting angry.

I opened my eyes. Stretch out and inhaled deeply. I stop when I suddenly realized something.

 

‘Where are my lyrics?!’ I widen my eyes as I found that my lyrics were not there. I search for it all around my bed but it’s nowhere to be found.

“Ya! Sungyeol. You go to bath first!” Hoya said and pushes me out of the room.

“but..” I utters.

“no but! You go first!” Hoya said like he was the leader.

‘argh! Whatever I want to search my lyrics quickly’ I thought and bath faster.

As soon I finished my shower, I put on my clothes and search for my lyrics again.

 

‘Where is it?’ I sighed.

“Let’s go hyung.” Sungjong said. Handing me a bottle of water and get out of the room. I grabbed my bag and put the bottle in it and walk out weakly.

(….)

We walked towards our practice room as we reached at Woolim.

‘Huh…I need to hand it to CEO today. But it’s missing. What should I say if he asks? Should I say that it’s missing and I can’t find it? Should I use some aegyo to apologize to him? Arrghhh!’ I messed my hair as I was deadlock.

 

“Why Sungyeol? Have problem? If you have problem you know you can count on me” Sunggyu said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

“Nothing hyung. I just have a really bad nightmares.” I lied.

“Ouh…don’t think about it too much. You will lose your focus.” Sunggyu comfort me. I just give a small smile as a reply. Then, we reached at our practice room and start to practice.

 

(.....)

 

“Okay kids! Take five” Sunggyu said.

 

I swept some sweat that was on my forehead and walks towards my bags at the corner of the room. I still think about the excuses that I want to tell CEO soon. I sighed and opened my bag to take out a bottle of water. I stopped when I suddenly saw some paper slip in my book.

‘What is this?’ I thought. I pulled the paper slowly and I saw the first line of the paper writes

 

“Last Summer”.  My eyes widen as I read it. It was the title of the song that I wrote yesterday. I hurriedly pulled the paper and yes, it was the lyrics.

 

“YAY!!!!” I shout as I was extremely happy.

“What wrong with you Sungyeol?”  Myungsoo asked.

 

I look around and see all my members furrowed their eyebrows while looking at me confusedly.

 

“Nothing, just gained some stamina from this water!” I showed them the bottle a bit and they shook their head.

“hyung, I think we should send  Sungyeol to the nearest mental hospital.” Hoya told the leader and everyone burst into laughter. I just laughed with them as my mood is really happy and I don’t care what they want to say about me.

“hyung, I need to see the CEO. NOW!” I told Sunggyu and get out of the room without waiting the leader’s permission.

 

“Problem solved!! Teeheee” I smiled showing my full teeth while walking towards the CEO room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : hey guys, i think i slack a chapter, about Jeasoon (Junhyung) and Sungyeol. if anyone curious about their past life, you can send me a personal message. If i don't receive many request i just message to the one who request only. If i receive a lot request about it then, i will make a special chapter about it. Looking forward for your comment and don't forget to subscribe~ =)

 

LOL...Sungyeol. ~~~