Chapter 6

I'm Not Useless!

 

Sunggyu P.O.V       

I was walking at the lobby when suddenly our manager called me, saying that our CEO wants to meet us. I

was wondering too why he want to meet us, but I throw away the thoughts and calling other member which were in the practice room to meet me at the lobby. 

After about ten minutes of waiting, my members were all gathered.

We walk toward the CEO room while talking.

Woohyun : why CEO suddenly want to meet us, hyung?

 

Sunggyu : I don’t know, our manager just called me and tell me that.

 

Dongwoo : Did we do something wrong?

 

Sungyeol : I don’t think like that. Maybe he want to inform us something.

 

Woohyun : Or maybe manager told him that we argue the other day to get your beg Sungyeol. Maybe he reports us to the CEO. OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE GONNA DO?

 

Sungyeol : *smack Woohyun’s head* Don’t think to much ! He’s not that kind of person to scold us just because of that.

 

Woohyun : YA! Its hurts! *rolled his eyes*

 

We stop talking as we reached in front of CEO room. With a trembling hand, I opened the door and we walk into the room.

 

Sunggyu : Anyeonghaseyo CEO-nim. *bowed* the manager told me that you want to meet us.

 

CEO Jin Young : oh yes! I have something to tell you guys. Have a seat.

 

So, we followed his instruction and sit on the sofa.

 

Sungyeol POV

 

The other members were talking nonsense about the reason why CEO want to meet us all of the sudden.

I think I know the reason. He want to give us the new song. Yeah, the song that I write.

 As we entered his room, we bowed to him to show our manners and he asks us to sit. He came and sit near us and suddenly taking out some paper from a file.

CEO Jin Young : I want to give you the new song for your comeback.

 

Bingo! I was correct!

 

He gives the lyric to the each of us and we start discussing about it . Suddenly CEO was froze by Hoya’s question.

 

Hoya : CEO, this lyric is good but…who wrote it?

 

CEO exchanged his glance with me and  I immediately take out my phone and send a message to him secretly..

 

CEO Jin Young : oh sorry, I got a message. Wait a minute. *take out his phone and look at me*

 

‘Just tell whatever, but not my name.’

 

I saw the CEO make a small nod after reading my message.

 

CEO Jin Young : A friend of mine, who wrote the lyric. He’s the one who also wrote your previous song. Most if your song was wrote by him.

 

Sunggyu : but…what his or her name?

 

CEO Jin Young : errr ..*thinking*…..Hello Kitty????!

 

Everyone burst into laughter after hearing ‘Hello Kitty’. I widen my eyes towards him and lip sync saying that ‘YA! WHY HELLO KITTY?! OTHER NAME’. He seems to understand what I trying to say.

 

CEO Jin Young : HAHAHA.....I’m just joking. I can’t tell you his real name but his nickname is….errr….AHA! Longman!

 

Once again, they burst into big laugh. I sigh and rolled my eyes towards CEO. After finish discussing about the song, the other member bowed to the CEO and went out, while I, still at my seat, staring straight at the CEO eyes.

 

Sungyeol : huh! LONGMAN?! YA! Where did you get that name?! There are many names in this world but why you pick LONGMAN??!!

 

CEO Jin Young : Why should I know. You just told me don’t tell your name, so I create one.

 

Sungyeol : Oh My Pride….

 

I just went out from the CEO room. Ahhhh…..at time like this I really need Junhyung.