Chapter 5

I'm Not Useless!

 

Sungyeol POV

Sunggyu : Sungyeol, just give us your bag…*keep chasing sungyeol*

 

Sungyeol : NEVER! Stop chasing me!!

 

Sungjong, Woohyun, Myungsoo, Dongwoo, Hoya : JUST GIVE YOUR BAG!!!!

 

I kept running and went out of the dance studio. The member stop chasing me after manager-hyung scolds them. Without thinking any longer, I headed to CEO room.

 

 I enter the room and saw CEO Park Jin Young was talking on the phone while looking through the window. I just went in and sat on the sofa. Looking at the bottle of mineral water on the table, I drank it without hesitate.

 

As he finished talking on the phone, he turns his back and looked at me.

 

CEO Jin Young : Oh! Sungyeol. When did you come here? And why do you easily take my drink? *sat on the sofa in front of Sungyeol*

 

Sungyeol : The members were chasing me. They wanna take my bag…

 

CEO Jin Young : What the problem with that? Just give your bag to them…

 

Sungyeol : Ya! Are you crazy? My lyrics is inside this bag! *take out the lyric*

 

CEO Jin Young : New song? You already finish it?

 

Sungyeol : Of course.. with the help of Junhyung….

 

CEO Jin Young : Let me take a look at your lyric *take lyric from Sungyeol*  This lyric is good… does Junhyung help you with the lyric?

 

Sungyeol : Just the rap part. He adjust a bit…but the lyric is mine… Oh! I forgot…*take out a small mp3 player* I record the song in this mp3. Junhyung help me with the background music…

 

CEO Jin Young : *take the mp3 and play it* Wow.. this is a great song… and your voice is matching with it. What is the title of this song?

 

Sungyeol : ‘The Chaser’. It awesome right…

 

CEO Jin Young : Yeah, it is… but the rapping part * hold his laugh*….

 

Sungyeol : Ya… you know I’m not good at rapping. I just rap it, okay…

 

CEO Jin Young : Okay, whatever… btw, which one is your solo part?

 

Sungyeol : Solo part? I don’t have solo part…

 

CEO Jin Young : YA!! You need a solo part! This is your song… Sungyeol please…every time you write new song, you never insert yourself… ‘Be Mine’.. ‘Can U Smile’… you write that song but you get the least part… the worst is in ‘Nothing’s over’ and ‘Before The Dawn’. At first you don’t even sing in those songs…lucky that I force you to take the same part as Sungjong…

 

Sungyeol : But I’m not good at singing… btw, some of the part should be Sungjong’s solo part…I feel bad for him..

 

CEO Jin Young : Feel bad for yourself first. If you keep doing this, the fan will get mad…remember you do have some anti-fans. This can lead to dangerous problem for you.

 

Sungyeol : I know about that…but what can I do? I can’t do anything with the anti-fans... they hate me for who I’m… I’m just a spare-part in Infinite…

 

CEO Jin Young : LEE SUNGYEOL! Don’t ever say that! You’re not a spare-part. You’re a great songwriter. You’re the one who create Infinite… it’s your fault for not reveal about it.

 

Sungyeol : I will never reveal it… don’t you dare to reveal it…

 

CEO Jin Young: But Sungyeol…

 

Sungyeol : PLEASE! Argh!... stop talking about this… I beg of you to not reveal it okay… and also don’t ask me why…

 

I stand up and take my bag. I told CEO to handle the song and then I walk away out of the room. It is my fault for not reveal it? Do I look like I’m doing nothing for the group? Maybe this is why the fans called me ‘useless’…..