Chapter 27

I'm Not Useless!

Sungyeol POV

 

As they all back to Seoul, I entered my room and lay on the bed with the thoughts of what we talked about just now.

“Backs to Infinite? I really want to but I can’t. If I go, what about mum? But if I rejected their offer, they will beg again and again and again until I want to go with them. Huh! But then, my mom will be mad at me and and…ARGH!” I run my hand through my hair and rolled my body back and forth on the bed. Lastly I ended up buried my face with the pillow.

“EOTOKKHE!!!!” I shouted on the pillow.

‘clack’ I look at where the sounds come from. The room door.

‘Did someone home? Did…she hear me?’ I stuttered on my position.

 

Mrs. Lee POV

I entered the house and see no one inside.

“Where’s Sungyeol?” I asked myself.

I looked around the house and he is nowhere. Lastly, I looked at his room and saw he buried his face with the pillow. ‘Sleeping? Humm..’ I closed the door and go to the kitchen.

 

(A few days later…)

Sungyeol’s pov

I was locked up in my room as I thought how to explain to my mom. I get up from the bed and walked forward and backward.

AHHH!!! I can’t make up my mind. What should I do?? If I don’t, the members will keep forcing me.

“Come on, Sungyeol, you’re a man. You can do it!!” I encourage myself.

I peeked at the living room through the door of my room. I saw mom was watching the television.

“Mum..” I approached her.

She looks up at me. “Wae?”

I occupied the space beside her.

“I…ummm” I bit my lower lips, thinking whether I should tell her or not.

She looks at me weirdly, “What is disturbing my son right now?”

I look at her and a small laugh slipped from my mouth. “Nothing” That all I can say, not really answering her question

“Ah, really? If it’s like that I want to take a bath and then sleep.” She said and get up.

“Infinite come over a few days ago” I said. Yeah, I think it’s time to tell my mum. I have to settle this now.

She throws her glances back at me and look at me with that pondered face.

“So?” she asked.

“They…they…” I breathe deeply and shut my eyes close “They want me to back in Infinite”. There, I confess it. I opened my eyes and look at her just to know her face changed. It’s hard to explain, whether she mind me to back in Infinite or she were pissed with what I’m saying just now.

I look down. “So mum, do you mind I go back to Infinite?”

Mum just…….

Left me and enter her bedroom without even lending me an answer.

I think I caught something.

She was pissed off.

I hissed and run my hand through my hair “Haish, you pabo, of course she don’t like it. Why bother to ask?” I get angry at myself.

I run to her room door and knocked it for several times,

“Mum, I’m sorry. I swear I will never ask that stupid question again. I was wrong, I should just tell them straight that I can’t do it and not even bother to take time to give it a mind. I promise I never left your side anymore mum. Mum?” my tears nearly slipped from my eyes. I heaved a sighed and decided to make my move to my room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here you go! Chapter 27!.

Sorry for the short update :(

Do comment and subscribe :D