The regret

JUNSU...please come back to us...

Junsu's eyes open wide..Why did Yunho hyung call Eunhyuk so suddenly?Does it have anything to do with him..But,some part of him want Yunho hyung knows that his dongsaeng is in pain,but some other didn't want to bother Yunho anymore.Eunhyuk look at his phone screen and then look at Junsu's face,like looking for Junsu's signal to pick up the phone.Somehow,Junsu looks away,hiding his tears,so Eunhyuk decided to pick up the call.

"Yoboseyo..Oh Yunho hyung?..What's up?"Eunhyuk try to hide the nervousness in his voice.He himself know he such a bad liar.

"Hyukjae-ah..........where are you?"

"Emmm..I'm.....in...the park"Eunhyuk sttuters at his own words

"Really?but why is it so quiet over there and I haven't see you in company lately?"Yunho curiosity increases with Eunhyuk weird action

"Emmm...ah!Hyung?why are you calling me so suddenly?"Eunhyuk try to change their conversation topic.

"Ah..I want to ask you about something..Because I know you are the one I can trust to..About Jun..." Yunho words are cut by someones coughing at the other line.

Eunhyuk panic seeing Junsu coughing so many blood that he put the phone on the table without cutting off the line and rush to Junsu,He completely forget about Yunho.

"Yoboseyo?Hyukjae-ah!who is that?Is that Junsu?Hyukjae-ah..answer me please!"Yunho call for Eunhyuk for many times but no one answer him.He decided to keep quiet and listen to the other line situation.The other situation was in chaos.He heard someone calling for doctor and voice of Eunhyuk panicking and calling Junsu name.Junsu?Is he hallucinating or is it real that the coughing man is Junsu.He frown.What is happening?

 

YUNHO P.O.V

I feel hopeless after met them.They seems to be somebody else that i didn't know.Is time really can change people?.After Jae leave us at the living room..changmin keep asking me about Junsu..Yes!Changmin is right,we have to find junsu first as the first step to the reunion,We must settle all the misunderstanding between us,the words that left unsaid must be spoken and the ache heart must be treat.

On the way back to our home,I keep thinking where to find Junsu,and that's when one name struck me..EUNHYUK...he is Junsu's only trusted friends..even after the lawsuit,they were still contacting each other despite of the company interference.Yes!Eunhyuk must have the answer for where is Junsu right now.

I told changmin about my idea and he told me that i am a genius.Of course I am.I start to find eunhyuk name in my contact number and start to call him.Why is he taking too long to pick up the call?The beeping line almost stop when Eunhyuk finally pick up the telephone. Ah...Its a relief that he finally pick up my call.

I start the conversation first without asking my real reason  for calling him,but why his voice is shaken,like he is hiding something big from me.I know him well since the trainee days,so i know when he lie or not.when I start to ask him about the real reason I call him,i heard someones coughing at the other line.I paused,eventhough the man is  just coughing I immediately recognizes that he is junsu,how could I not know?I am the one who take care of Junsu when he is on fever back then.I know very well everything about Junsu.I know Eunhyuk is with Junsu,that's why he stutters when he is answering my call.

I try to call Eunhyuk,but he seems have left the phone without cutting off the line.I..I heard everything!Junsu!dongsaeng-ah,what happened?The last thing I hear before the line is cut off is the voice of the doctor ordering the nurse to bring Junsu to the emergency room immediately,people running and also Junho and Eunhyuk calling for junsu to hold on.Yes!junho voice!it is for sure that Eunhyuk is with them now.That's it!I must go to hospital now,whatever it is something is totally not right about Junsu.

"Changmin-ah,kaja..we have to go to hospital now"I practically yell to Changmin even he is only next to me.He flinched at my yelling.I'm sorry Changmin,but Hyung is scared to death right now.

I see Changmin-what-is-happening-face but there's no time to explain about it now.I grab my car keys and changmin's hand out of the house.Whatever is the consequences then,I really hope that it will never be a bad thing .Junsu-ah..please..whatever condition you now..wait for hyung..please...I pray as I increase my car speed.

 

At The Hospital..

The doctor is trying hard to stabilize junsu after the blood coughing incident,while Junsu is been treating inside the room Junho and Eunhyuk are waiting impatiently outside.They are holding hand to hand,paying silently that Junsu will survive.Eventhough they look quiet and calm,but their heart are beating crazily inside.It is the worst junsu condition they ever seen and it scare them so much.They have to be calmed by the nurse because they are pleading to follow Junsu into the emergency room.

3 hours has passed since Junsu was bring to the emergency room.Eventhough it is past midnight,junho and Eunhyuk can't close their eyes even for a second.Then,the quiet hospital corridor was interrupted by the noise of someones running very fast.Euhyuk and Junho both ignored the noise as they are too focus about junsu until they heard a familiar voice asked them..

"Junho-ah.Hyukjae-ah...What...what is really happening?who did both of you waiting outside the emergency room?where is Junsu?"As soon as Yunho reach them,he bombarding both man with question

Eunhyuk and Junho are too surprised to see yunho and Changmin right in front of them,and they are too blank to answer all the question that Yunho asked.Junho suddenly stand and walk neare to them.Yunho and Changmin are very nervous waiting for junho's reaction.Changmin even squezzes yunho's hand for some secure,looking at that miserable face of Junho.

"Yunho hyung,Changmin-ah"Junho look at them for a sec and hug them tightly like there is no tomorrow.

Changmin and Yunho stunned but they still return back the hug.understand with the sorrow feelings of Junsu's twin.It's no surprise because they know each other family very well,the bonding that they have made since DBSK debut is more than the fan could imagine.Junho hug them for a few minute before he finally calmed himself down and release them.

"You come?For Junsu?"

Yunho patted Junho's back to sooth him and says"Yes,for my dongsaeng Junsu..but first,,,tell us..really...what happened to Junsu"Yunho wants the right answer right now.He has been in questioned for so long.He wants to know the real thing now.Junho seems so sad and he can't speak properly.Eunhyuk come and explain the real situation to yunho and Changmin

He told everything about junsu's disease to them

"And about the lawsuit between Junsu and Jae with Yoochun,he accept it just like that because he told me all the bad things that happen are all because of him..he keeps blaming himself after all that happened to 5 of you.He miss you hyung..he miss Changmin too a lot..he keeps telling me how much he want to stand on the same stage with all of you again,how he keeps dreaming that he will hug you again like nothing ever happen before..He was living a life full of pain.He suffer a lot,hyung"Eunhyuk feel his heart broke when he remember junsu crying sadly in front of him.

Yunho and Changmin stunned at their place.He never thought that Junsu suffer so much.Changmin suddenly broke down and cry

"Junsu hyung,Its all my fault hyung....hyung...please..be safe"

Junho hugs the broken maknae and says reassuring words to him.Trying to comfort Changmin and himself.

Then,after calming themself down,the sit together at the chair,hand in hands,giving strength to each other praying for Junsu safety.

After a long hours waiting at the outside of the ER,the doctor that treat Junsu finally come out,they rush to doctor to find out junsu's condition

Yunho is the first to ask the doctor"Doctor,how about Junsu?"

"We manage to stabilize him.He lose a lot of blood,so his body is getting weaker.The function of his heart also decrease.Junsu-ssi heart cannot beat normally causing a lack of oxygen in his brain.His blood pressure decrease so suddenly,and we afraid that if this continue..it will bring to 'brain death',Junsu-ssi,condition is still under our care.We try our best to safe him,but it depends on you to increase his spirit to continue on"

"Can we visit him,Doctor?"

"Yes,you can,but please..dont make him tired"

The 4 man then bow to the doctor and says their thanks to him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Changmin stop before junsu's room door.He afraid.He afraid to see Junsu.He afraid that he will not see his cheerful and dorky hyung like the past.he afraid that he will not hear the dolphin voice welcomed him when he open the door.He afraid of all the  bad consequences.Then,he feel someone's hand touch his shoulder lightly.He look behind him.Yunho try to calm changmin because he knows changmin was scared,he too was scared to meet Junsu,but he need to be strong..for Changmin..for the reunion he always dream to

Changmin finally managed to calm down and open the door.What he scared most is now becoming reality.There in front of his eyes,lay a weak junsu.Junsu face was so pale..like corpse...the only thing that assured Changmin that his hyung still alive is the beeping sound of the machine that indicates Junsu heartbeat.Junsu is using breathing aid and all kind of wired are all over Junsu body,keeping him alive.He looks so thin and fragile.

Changmin approach Junsu slowly.He takes junsu hand carefully,afraid that he will hurt his hyung.He kiss the cold hand many times until Yunho comes and stop him.Changmin looks at Yunho's face,Yunho cheeks is full of tears.He know the older worry about Junsu too.Changmin then kiss junsu's forehead

"Hyung...I'm regret for abandoning you...please..wake up"Changmin warm tears fall into Junsu's cheek

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yeah..I'm updating!thanks for the support that my beloved readers have given.It means a lot to me..Bow