Surprise behind the door

JUNSU...please come back to us...

Since yesterday,Eunhyuk never leave Junsu.He's been holding Junsu hand,he never sleep for even a moment.He know that he look over protective to Junsu,but that is the reality.Junsu need his protectness and support.A part of him was regretting to not see Junsu earlier,other part of him can't believe that the pale man laying infront of him is Junsu,his only best friend.Eunhyuk stays there while Junho do back to their home to get Junsu's belonging.

Eunhyuk then feel the smaller man's hand twitching in his.The feel of despair that surround him just then disappear as he hear Junsu calling his name dearly.

"Hyukjae-ah"he paused and look at his friend eyes deeply"you are not going to leave me right?"

"Of course Junsu-ah,I'll never leave you anymore,and you...you must promise to not leaving me alone"

"But.......I have to leave you..sooner or later..I have to Hyukjae-ah"

"Dont...please dont say it Junsu...I will never let you leave me....please...don't let me alone Junsu-ah"

"I........I don't want to....but...its my fate Hyukjae-ah..It can't be changed...I never want to leave you...if I have been given an enough time...I will spend it with you..................and them"Junsu said the last word slowly.He feel his heart cringe to see them everytime he remember them

"Them.....don't you wanna meet them?"Eunhyuk spot the sad tone on his friend last word and as him

"I...I've hurt them so much and I know they will never forgive me....Let them forget me Hyukjae-ah"

"Do you really want them to forget you...to forget you as nothing ever happende to 5 of you?"

"I....I'm sorry........"

Eunhyuk then realised that he has been asking many harsh question to the weak Junsu.He immediately apologize to Junsu

"Junsu-ah..Mianeh...I...I was too harsh....I should know that you are really an angel sent to protect us"

Junsu smiled and pat him..."Gwenchana,now..can i get a big hug from you coz I've been missing it so much"

"Of course you little boy"with that the two friends embrace themselves in their hands..enveloping each other scent...afraid of losing it someday.

Meanwhile junho is back from their home getting junsu's stuff.When he see his dongsaeng and bestfriend hugging each other,he feel some sort of relief.He knows that Junsu need it the most at this tough time.Junsu need love to be cured.

 

JUNSU P.O.V

As expected,being in Hyukjae embraces will makes me calm.It's been so long that I've seen him and the presence of him infront of me really give me strength to keep on breathing.I.....I....missed him like crazy........not to mention my other member.I missed them so much.I can't stop thinking about them.

Did they really forget me?I hope so...but I worry about him...about Changmin..i can't stop thinking about him..My maknae-ah..do you live your life greatly..Hyung hope you have a great time with Yunho hyung...and make a good music together..You say to me that you want to make your own masterpiece song...Have you make it Min-ah?Hyung will always support you...even if I'm gone.

"Dongsaeng-ah,You wake up"My hyung's voice snap back my memories to reality.My hyung,he looks tired.Now what,I always makes people around me suffer.Back then it was my member,now its my own hyung..what have I done?

"Hyung,you should rest..come lay beside me"I plead him to sleep beside me and make him some space.I know that he hadn't get enough sleep since I am in the hospital.

"No...Its okay..Junsu-ah..hyung is not tired.."I know he would refuse it at the very first.I know that he always make my comfort first than his own.

Suddenly,the memories struck me..no..where is it?i look at my left hand,but it was gone..It is now replace with some kind of needle...no...it cant be happen

I look at both hyung and Eunhyuk as the worriness start to envelope me.

"Hyung...my watch..where is it?my watch"

I look at him with my pleading eyes..hoping nothing bad will happen to my dearly watch.

And the frown and worriness start to drawn on hyung's face,that's it...I knew the answer...No..Not the watch...I cant believe I lose it

Then the pain start attacking back.My body was so in pain that it like been stabbing by a hundred of knife..the pain make my body jerks up..And the last thing I remember was I was holding to both Hyung and Hyukjae hand so tight before the darkness bring me away...and the voices of Hyukjae calling for adoctor............

 

JAEJOONG HOUSE...

Jae and Yoochun are watching television together at the couch....They have passed through the bad things..they are now in stage of forgetting everything and build a new life...They are so immersed at the tv..Until the bell door rings...

"Chun-ah..open the door for me please"

"aish hyung..I'm tired"

"Yah...i'm your hyung..you should get it.."

DING DONG DENG

"Aish this kid...you such a lazy koala"

Then Yoochun's laugh was heard all over the house.

DING DONG DENG

"WAit a minute..I'll open it"

As soon as jae open the door,his smile disappeared into frown.....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the short and poor update..nothing's big happen....gonna update more tonight..