The treatment

JUNSU...please come back to us...

lost one subscriber...T_T..my mood to write suddenly goes down...but...*slapped my self..I must continue for you dear reader...sorry for readers who got mad with me for hurting Junsu...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"JUNSU!Open your eyes!Junsu!"Yunho shakes Junsu body softly,

Yunho immediately takes Junsu light body to his arm and take him bride style.

"Hyung..."Junsu open his eyes

"Junsu-ah,hold on"

"Hyung...stop!"JUnsu try to stop Yunho.

"Why?"

"Mehrong!EU KYANG KYANG!"

Yunho stops,his brain processing the situations in front of him now

"YAH!KIM JUNSU!Do you want hyung to die...You!Really..aish this kid"

"Hehehe..hyung..You love me that much?"

"Yah!..."Yunho cant speak properly,the run just now makes he almost lose his breath

"Hehehe..mianeh hyung..Cha!let's go"

"You...dont joke like that again..aigoo this kid'

"Hyung...piggyback me please"Junsu show his puppy eyes

And Yunho cant resist it,make the older drenched in sweat when they get to Junsu's room

 

JUNSU P.O.V

The boy was so cute that his cute face makes me forget for a while all my problem and he was playing the mario kart game which I didn't play for a very long time.Aishh..I want to play too.I wiped away my tears and try to talk to the little boy.He was so kind and playful,he lend me his game and told me to guide him.Kekekeke...I got to play it finally.And when I've done to the last level,the usual pain strikes me,I glanced at Yunho hyung to look whether he noticed I'm breaking into cold sweat.No,he's not.I keep playing while the cute little boy getting excited at every great move I made.

Argghh...My head...It's hurts...I feel like its gonna explodes.No,I cant show to Yunho hyung that I'm sick,moreover the little boy was over excited at the fact that I managed to play until the last level.ARGHH...dont shout Junsu!Dont!...I..I cant..my body can't support me anymore..

"JUNSU!"No!What am I doing?Wake up Junsu!I can feel Yunho hyung big hands around me...

I finally manage to open my eyes before Yunho hyung brings me to my room..I can't see his face is full with worries..I should cheer him..

"Hyung.."I called,try to hide all the pain

"Mehrong"I stick out my tounge,hehe..I can see his confused face,cute my dear hyung!I must pretend nothing happened.I dont want hyung to worry about me.But,I really can't walk..what to do?

"Hyung...can you piggyback me?"I show my puppy eyes which i know Yunho hyung will never resist.Sorry Yunho hyung,but I really can't walk..I cant even feel my leg right now.

END OF P.O.V

"Hyung,should we talk about it to Junsu hyung?"

"We must,Min..it's the only way to help him"

"But I'm afraid of the consequences"

"Min,we are here..we can support him whatever effect the treatment have"

"Arasso hyung,but you must convince him'

"Yes,i will..Let's go"

With that they both went to Junsu' s room.

In Junsu room,

"Junsu-ah..look what have hyung bring..It's your favourite ice cream!"

"Wahh..is it my birthday today?"

"Everyday is your birthday hyungie"

"Then,tomorrow I want meat,natto,then tteok,kimbap,ahhh..and also with the dessert"

"Okay,if only you do the treatment this evening"

".................Hyung,I'm not a kid anymore,I know exactly what I need"

Changmin move closer to his hyung,he sits at Junsu's bed and hold Junsu hand

"Hyung...I know it..but dont you think you are being selfish now?You know how much my heart was in pain when i see you in pain,I feel useless everytime i see you laying unmoved,I feel like to killl myself whenever I see your pale and weak face...It hurt me so much hyung....please...hyung"Changmin tears fall through his cheeks,it is his first time crying in front of his hyung.

Junsu feel like his heart been stabbed by a knife when he saw Changmin cry,never once in his life with Changmin he see the boys cry.But today in front ohf him,Changmin is crying helplessly begging him for doing the treatment.

"Min....Hyung...hyung will do it,Dont cry my maknae,please"

"Hyung...Thanks a lot hyung...thank you"

"For what Min?I'm the one who should thank you..You've been such a great dongsaeng to me"he added"and you too Yunho hyung..I cant live without you"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Junsu is ready to have the chemo treatment.Changmin and Yunho cant accompany him because they have some work to finish at the company.Junsu sits alone at the treatment room waiting for the nurse to start the treatment.And then 2 doctors and 3 nurse come in.

"Junsu-ssi..how are you today?'

Junsu somehow feel weird with the doctor and the nurse,he never see them since h get the treatment from the hospital

"Is it your first time here?"Junsu ask with curiosity to one of the doctor

"Hahaha..dont you remember me anymore?"

"What...do you mean"

The doctor lower its mask..its...its the same man who once have hurt him in the past

"No!What are you doing here?"Junsu voice are trembling with fear.

"To treat you,of course"

"No..please dont...I've done nothing wrong to you"

"Nothing wrong?dont you remember when you are famous back then.My girlfriend left me because of you!Because of your bloody face!"

"No..no..I'm sorry...I didnt do it"

"She left me...after 6 years...she left just after he saw your singing..you and your damn voice!go to hell!"

"No..its not my fault..please let me go'

"I'll let you go..to the hell!Goodbye"The man slowly insert the drug to Junsu's body by the help of his other friend

"No.....dont...jaejoong hyung......min.."Junsu slowly his counsciesness

"Call for whoever..they will not come'The man continue inserting the drugs to Junsu until it is over the dose human can afford

"Yun...ho...hyung.....chun...."

"Die peacefully,the GREAT JUNSU"

Tear escaped his eyes"Junho...........hyung"the overdose drug has show it effects,it limp Junsu's body and mind.He want to reach the picture of them,the picture of tv xq but before he managed to...the darks enveloping him...and his lifeless body goes limp at the chair

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Big plot twist right?maybe it seem unlogical...hehehe...once again sorry for the late update..keep commenting..