Changmin's fear

JUNSU...please come back to us...

##I think I'm slowly losing faith..do you?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yunho run with all his might after parked his car.He ignore the sweat that ran through his forehead.Changmin is his only focus right now.The called that Changmin made to him has scared him to death."Changmin-ah,wait!Hyung will come immediately."Yunho almost tearing for worrying Changmin too much.

"Ah!damned lift!why is this taking too long!"because of rushing,Yunho takes the stairs to the 11th floor where their house located.

"Changmin-ah!Min!where are you?"Yunho yell Changmin immediately after he enter the house,he can't see changmin anywhere until he hear a small aobs at the corner of the kitchen.

Changmin sits there holding his knee to the chest and sobbing.The blood spill from his cut arm.He is tremling and murmuring something inaudible.Changmin was so scared that he doesn't notice of Yunho's presence in front of him.Yunho startled at Changmin's state.

"Min-ah,what's wrong?tell me?who did this to you"

"Hyung.....Junsu hyung....Junsu"

Changmin was so in shock that he cant speak properly.He just stares blankly to Yunho,his face shows that he's been in big shock.He quickly hug Yunho for some comfortness and protection.

Yunho can't understand Changmin's condition but he quickly bring Changmin to the bathroom and wash the cut.Yunho then immediately take the aid box and treat Changmin's cut.Fortunately the cut wasn't too deep and big.Along the treatment process,Changmin do not say any single words to Yunho and spacing out blankly like he was in dream.

After a long time of consoling words from Yunho,Changmin finally gather his strength and manage to speak out

 

"Hyung,I feel the worst thing are coming..I'm afraid hyung...afraid of losing Junsu hyung,you,anyone..I dont want anyone that I love gone"

"SShhh...Changmin-ah,calm down dear"Yunho caressed the younger hair "Dont be afraid..hyung is here"

"Ani..ani!I know it hyung..Somethings bad gonna happen to us...i'm afraid..really really afraid hyung"

"Changmin-ah..listen..calm down and tell hyung what did you know and how..take your time,min"

Changmin take a long pause and he seems to be spacing out again.Yunho frown looking at Changmin's condition.what's wrong with Changmin?Did he really that scare until he is breaking into cold sweat?After a long silence,Yunho starting the conversation

"Min-ah..here..look into hyung's eyes and tell me the real thing..how can you get hurt and who is you talking about?"

"I don't know how to explain hyung........It's a very long story"

"It's okay Min-ah..Hyung will listen..take your time k?"

"I..I'm on my way to drink water after I wake up from my sleep..but then,something struck my heart..It's so painful hyung..It's the same pain that i felt when Junsu hyung collapse back then..but this time it is greater,hyung..more painful than the past..I really scared something will happen to him..with all the things that happen lately..something is not right about Junsu hyung..I know it"

"Min-ah,maybe it just because you are tired..and also the pressure that you got lately..nothing happen minnie..everything is all right,just take some rest ok?"

"Hyung...no hyung..please..believe me..something is really not right about Junsu hyung..we have to find him....please.."

".....................Allright Min,we will find the solution...but first...you must take arest..you look pale and tired"

Yunho lead Changmin to the bedroom.He give Changmin the sleeping pill and tuck him into the bed.

"Sleep Min..we will talk about it..dont worry too much ne?"he careress the younger hair

"Promise me hyung.."

"I will Min..I'm worried too...I'm worry like hell Min"Yunho says whispering and Changmin didn't hear it because he is already drifting to sleep

 

In the hospital..

The quiet hallway was disturbed by the sound of someone running.Junho immediately look at the direction of the noise and then,he know it..the blonde hair man never fail to make his way to Junsu.Junho know that the man doesn't have to be told anything about Junsu,but then he will the first man to know that Junsu is in trouble,everywhere and anywhere.Junho smiled at the thought of Junsu is lucky to have such a good and loyal friend,but his smile disappeared quickly as it come as he remember that Junsu is still under treatment at the emergency room and he don't know Junsu's real condition right now.

"Hyung..Junsu..Where is he?"The blonde man panted as he is running from the carpark into the hospital.

As Junho need someone to comfort him,he rush to hug the smaller man in front him.The big hug makes the man frown in worry but he return the hug in order to comfort the latter.

"Yah..Hyukjae-ah..gumawo..really....for coming..I don't know what will happen to me and Junsu if you are not coming"said Junho,hiding his tears of worry

"Aniya,hyung...don't say like that...hyung..please tell me..where is Junsu?what is happening to him" fear is all drawn on the man face.

"He...he is in the emergency room..he's been in there for  5 hours..I..I'm so afraid Hyukjae-ah..I'm afraid of the thought of losing him"Junho finally burst into tears,pouring all his worriness..

"Hyung......what's wrong with Junsu?really..why did he end up in there?why?"

"He..He...5 months ago,he was diagnosed to have blood cancer at level 2.....but,the cell attacking his brain...and..and his condition is worsen day by day"

"I....I knew it...Junsu must be in trouble that I keep thinking about him....why didn't realise about it earlier?I'm such a .bad friend"the guilty feeling eats Eunhyuk up.

"No..no..what are you talking bout Hyukjae-ah..It's nobody fault...you such a good friend to Junsu"

Suddenly while they are talking,the doctor that in charge to treat Junsu come out from the ER.Junho and Eunhyuk immediately hurry to the doctor to ask about Junsu's condition.

"We manage to stabilize him..he has been out from the crictical stage..Fortunately,you bring him here quick.But we really can guarantee until when his body can hold on."

"So,doctor..Is there any other way to cure him...or at least makes him less suffer"ask Eunhyuk desperately

"I'm afraid no...but we will try our best..The cancer cell is actively attacking the major part of his brain right now..we need to find the suitable stem cell for him and it maybe needs a day,week, month or even years"the doctor reply

Junho feel his leg can't support himslf after hearing the doctor sentence..He can't believe the cruel reality that happen to his only Dongsaeng.Luckily,there's Eunhyuk to help him from falling to the ground.

"Can we meet him,doctor"Eunhyuk,being stronger than Junho asking the doctor permisssion to see Junsu

"Yes sure..but make sure that Junsu-ssi doesn't tired himself out

"Kamsahamnida doctor"Both Junsu and Junho bow to the doctor.

 

Junsu P.O.V

Where am I?Am I dead?if i'm dead why is this pain always disturbing me?Please..make the pain go away!Somebody help me!

JUNSU-AH..

Wait..I heard someone calling for me..that voices..the voices I miss alot..did he really come to see me?Hyukjae-ah,is that really you?I really miss you..but i din't want to see you with my condition right now..i want to play with you like we use to be,I want to be with you in the soccer tea,

JUNSU-AH,,,IRONA...

I try to open my eyes but it was heavy like it don't want to open anymore..Please..eyes..open up..i want to see Hyukjae..maybe it will be my last time to see him.

JUNSU-AH..PLEASE...WAKE UP FOR ME

I try really hard to open my eyes..I can feel the light starting to make its way into my eyes..I try harder with all my might in thought to see the one I loved.

"Hy....ukjae-ah..........."I try to say his name

"Jun..Jun..su"as I know it..he will be the one to cry first

"Why are you crying?"I asked him,forcing my muscle to move and make a smile

"YOU!YOU stupid fella...I worrying you to death you know...and..and..you are asking me why am I crying..."he cry even harder this time

"Hyukjae-ah...."I try to explain myself

"Dont...dont say any word to explain your condition right now..Just shut your mouth and go to sleep back"I'm not surprised by him because I know he is showing his affection to me.

"Gumawo...ne chingu"I can only say these before the pain drifting me away to sleep

I can see his sad face to me before I close my eyes...Mianeh..for making you worry about me...about your useless dying friend..

 

 

Dear readers..thanx for the support you have  given to me...Really..your support is all i needed to keep writing

Jun_KOl-Mi-ssi..I really want to thank you here coz you really have been a great supporter to me..to keep me writing this story

xijuya-ssi..sorry for the late update..btw..our name was kind of same isn'it..huhu