Shelter

JUNSU...please come back to us...

It was hard to believe that a room occupied with six people could be as quiet as it was, but with one person unconscious, another diligently working and the other five watching worriedly, it was a little easier to grasp. What was odd was that the only sound made in the room came from the passed out Junsu, whose heavy, labored breathing and occasional coughs filled the silence within the four walls. It was painful to watch the boy suffer; shivering as if he was freezing yet sweating bullets as if he was in a sauna, struggling to breathe yet chocking on the very air he took in.A sip of air makes the body jerks off,like he is taking a poisonous air from the surrounding.

Yet,the tense atmosphere was break by someone sobbing in the corner.Can't bear to see the suffering of the boy.He just wish that he can take all the suffering,the treatment that he thought will make Junsu feel better only adding the suffering that the boy had.He couldn't believe that things will going to change this way.He couldn't believe after all the struggling,memories,bond they had together,someone will have to take the suffering longer.Once,they can shared it as five,but now,he can only looking at the suffering boy even though he really wish that Junsu could give the pain to him,he can't. Then,a pair of big hand embraces him from behind.

"Cun-ah..be strong please..Junsu need us"

"Hyung..I..I want to take the suffering,he have suffered so much"

"Chun..please...its the effect of the treatment..he will be fine"

"Is this called  a treatment?A treatment means to heal people,not suffer"

"Chun...~"There's nothing more Yunho can say to calm his dongsang,he slowly give Yoochun a hug and make a circle on his back.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

The sound of the door being opened didn't attract the four men at all.They didn't even turn their head to see who's coming until the guest put a hand on the shoulder of the oldest in the group

"Oh,,Leetuk hyung,hyukjae-ah..you're here"Jaejoong smiles weakly.

Both the guest didn't say anything,they also drown deep in their mind looking at the pale boy in front of him.And Hyukjae,as known as SUJU crybaby,cry silently.He can't bear to see it.Once,any cut at Junsu's body will made him go wild finding who is the one responsible to hurt his bestfriend,his other half.And now,there's nothing he can do.Leetuk seeing Hyukjae state,put his hand around the younger boy shoulder,hoping it will make him feel better.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

"Hyung,You know what?After a long practice of dances and sing,we thought that our stomach begging to be fill"

Leetuk smiles,he know however ways he want to avoid it at the last he will be the one emptied his wallet for the two boy at his both sides.He didn't care anyway.he treasure both the boys like his own precious dongsaeng.

He fake a sigh "So,where are you going to drag me?"

"Yah..hyung,we are not too cruel to drag you.We will piggy back you there"The shorter chubby boy said.

"Yah!you're the one who said it.You'll do it~I'm not."The other one at Leetuk's right protested"

"Ok,ok..no need to piggyback me Junsu.What will people says if they see us.I will be some kind of abusive hyung to his dongsaeng if they see"

"I know hyung,that's why I'm offering it to you.You will not accepted it"Junsu giggled naughtily.

"Yah!!"Leetuk give a soft hit at the younger one head.

And they walk happily,but not stopping with the bickering between the two best friend to the restaurant.Tteokbukki and hamburger is what they order.

"One for you,two for me.One for you,three for me"Eunhyuk counted the tteokbuki,share it equally,Eunhyuk kind of equal.

"Yah!!It's not fair,how come you give me only two but you already have 5 in your plate and not single one in Eetuk hyung's plate".

"What,it's fair you know!My stomach is bigger than yours,So it's fair for my stomach"

"You selfish brat,give the tteok equally or you will never get the hamburger"Junsu quickly takes the hamburger near him.

Hearing his two dongsaengs bickering non-stop,Leetuk tooks the initiative first.He tooks a piece,two,three and so on.He knows that if he waits for them,in the end he will be the one that didn't get to eat.He takes a sip of water and it almost makes its way out of his mouth again when the two yell at him.

"HYUNG!!!"

"What???I'm so not gonna stop,so if you both want to continue,with so much pleasure.But if you want to eat,shut both of your mouth,grab the fork and eat"

The two friends obey him almost instantly after the order came out from their hyung.Leetuk smirk "After all,I'm their hyung"

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

 

 

The sound of ruffling snap Leetuk back to reality.How he miss that time.The trainee times that dull and empty,but  being coloured by the presence of Junsu and Eunhyuk in his life.Seeing Junsu's state,he feel that that time has gone too far,He will never get it back even how much he wanted to.He notice that the boy slowly opened his eyes,still blind by the lights.Leetuk smiles,finally he will talk to Junsu again.A 3 years without hearing the boy babbling makes his life incomplete.

As the other men know it,they give way to Leetuk to meet Junsu,They know Leetuk and Junsu have been close since they are trainees.

Leetuk careress the boy's hair,yet the man didn't know that Junsu had lost his memories.

"JUnsu-ah...anneyong"Leetuk smiles brightly.

The pain after the treatment hasn't left his body yet.Every single moves he made will only doubling the pain.As soon as Junsu open his eyes,a familiar face are right there in front of him,saying hi to him.He force every single muscle in his face to contract and make a smile.

Seeing Junsu response.Leetuk begin to speak,

"Hyung miss you so much"

"Who?"

Leetuk was taken aback.Who?What was the meaning of that words that come from Junsu?,Does the boy playing with him or...Leetuk looks at Yunho faces,the leader nodded weakly.He feel his kneel weaken.So,Junsu has forgot him.Junsu forgot all their memories to gether.He feel a hand at his back.He turn and see Hyukjae is giving him supportive look.

He turn again to see the boy,Junsu still give him an innocent  look,Indicating that he didn't understand what is going on now.

"You should rest,dongsaeng-ah"Leetuk says as he holding back his tears.

As his body is still sore from the pain he had,he can only nodded and the darkness start enveloping him again.Drifting him to a long sleep.

Leetuk looks at his five dongsaeng in the room.They look terrible.Lack of sleep,escaping meal and rest.They look as horrible as Junsu.Leetuk know that they are now facing the hardest moment of their life.Leetuk now that it's not the time that he shed his own tears,but to shed his dongsaeng tears.The five men also looking at leetuk,trying to find strength at the oldest.

"Come her you all"Leetuk spread his arms wide and the five men walking obediently towards Leetuk,envelope to each other.Feeling the warm from each other,After all the hard time,this is what they needed the most and Leetuk know it exactly.The sob are heard from the group hug.

"Just let it out,after all,remember that we are family"And they stay like that for a long time.Finding strength from the shelter they have made a long time ago with each other to continue and move on.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A DBSJ moment cause I really miss them together as 18 people.But it will be too crowd if i put all 18 in here.Sorry for the misunderstandings I've made.And yeah..short chappie...sorry