You MUST come back

JUNSU...please come back to us...

No!please...please..breath Junsu!breath please!for me!for jaejoong,for yoochun,for changmin...for CASSIOPEIA..please breath Junsu!!!the begging of one man only being responded by the other member desperate cry.Desperate to see the man in Yunho embrace to be able to inhales the air into the lungs.

 

Please Junsu please!

 

Hyung....stay with us!

 

Junsuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I still remember how you closed your eyes and smiled
And said you wished you could see the thread that bound us

You said if it’s intangible, it can’t break
Your warmth remains in my arms

I want to become the wind for you and wrap you all up
Across the vastness of time, for all eternity, from this moment on

“I’ll never let you go again”
I pledged as we hold hand
I could hear the rain that night

I want to become the wind for you and wrap you all up
Your voice will echo in my heart for all eternity
Until the end of time

On nights when I long to see you, but can’t, I’ll unfurl my love in the sky
And it will fly to your side
If you feel the same

I want to become the wind for you and wrap you all up
Far, far away, for all eternity it will reach you

I want to become the wind for you and wrap you all up
That is my answer, always and forever

By your side (Now I’m just by your side)
I want to become the wind (Just for you)
And wrap you up (If I could hold)
(Our love forever)
Far away (I’d never let go)
Just you (You for all eternity)
For all eternity

 

 

There is nothing more in the world that I want right now.Nothing more.This all seems like a dream to me.All the fantasy beautiful dream vanished like it never and wont be happened.The state of delirium has took us over and over again.

We are one right?We are important to each other like a body need its organ to function.

Its so tragic of what had happen to us.Fame,money and names doesnt mean anything.At the end,love will be the point of turning.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Oh my!find Junsu!now!!!Jaejoong cry like a hysteric mom losing her son.Afraid of something bad will happen.

Nobody moves.The room filled with pregnant silent.A silence that can kill.A silence full of worries.The air to breath is so suffocating.Its a poisonous air.

Hyung..what are we gonna do now...hyung..the maknae broke down once again.Breaking the train of thought of the people in the room.

Where could he go on the late night?Yoochun voices shakes with fear,lost its calmness.

Yoochun,take the car keys.We are going to his home now.Yunho voice strict but weak,try to hid his fear himself.

Junsu house,

Smell of sadness and despair is in the air.Slowly Yunho open the door.Behind him the three men keep holding each other hand.finding strength in each other and praying that it will not be the end of this life journey yet.

Junsu!dark answer him.

Please hyung,where are you?despair..despair and despair written on their faces.

A limp body on the floor ignites back the candle of hope in theirself.Jaejoong immediately wrapped the lonely body with his pair strong hands.Sparkle of hope jumping here and there.

And so they thought Junsu is here!He is just sleeping!

And as soon as the hopes come,it goes off instantly with the no movements from the boys.Shifting his position,Jaejoong softly face Junsu face.The pale and blue face meet him.And the effect are more intriguing.From the soft shakes of Junsu body to the desperate calling and shaking.

He is not breathing!!damn he is not breathing!!!!the yell crack Jaejoong voices.He doesnt care at all.Just let his voices crack if it can get Junsu back to him.

Junsu...open up!!open your eyes...I am here!!!we are here!!

And without words,Yunho takes the limp body and went straight to where his feet bring him to.Help!!He needs help.

He can hear people gasping over here and there.People surround them.And he can hear cassiopeia over there and here gasping,yelling and some are hysterized seeing Junsu in his embrace.

No,please dear fan!it is not the time for surprise or sympathy.Help us when we need you the most.Help us!!

As if The fan knows exactly what  Yunho favours.,they stop a taxi and guide Yunho into it.(they come with cars,but why did he use taxi...coz i just want to put the loyal cassie in here)

END OF FLASHBACK

 

And here are they now,watching the doctors try so many things for their beloved Junsu.Electrick shock...2 times..His small frame body jerkes with every shock.Changmin holds the mirror that divide them from Junsu.The monitor that supposed to shows the rythmic heart beats of Junsu shows a straight line with a beeping scary sounds.Indicating that no movement of heart was captured.

The struggles continues on.Every jerks that Junsus body bear from the shock tore their heart even deeper.How could someone so small and fragile can bear the pain alone.

Hyung please..spare the pain with me and comeback..We need youChangmin whispering while his tears keep running down his cheeks.

Just please dont go Junsu..If you go,I will come with you

Nobody will go Yoochun-ah,just believe at Junsu.Yunho pat Yoochun shoulder,trying to calm Yoochun and himself too.

EEEERGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The choking sound from the emergency room,snap back the four men attention.The monitor beeping.Junsu is moving.No more electric shock.

I know its short...I am sorry