Come..

JUNSU...please come back to us...

 

I'm re posting chap 21..22 will be right after..


After a long cuddling and comfortable night,the morning seems great to them.Even though Junsu's  fever is still not going down,at least the bonding time they have last night has lessen their worries.It just like an ordinary morning for them,yoochun and Changmin are packing up the matress,Jaejoong is cooking breakfast and Yunho changing the wet towel at Junsu's forehead.

"Hyung..it's a calm morning isn't it?"Changmin ask Yoochun while cleaning up the pillow.

"hmm..it's been a long time isnt'it?"

"Yeah...but I miss the commotion like Junsu hyung always did back then,he and his game'

Yoochun chuckle and ruffle the maknae's hair"Aigoo,our maknae..i thought you didn't like a morning noise"

"Its still alright if it come from Junsu hyung"

Yoochun notice the change in Changmin tone,he quickly hold Changmin's hand"Min,you have us,stay strong,we'll face this together"

"Hyung..."again,the rare tears of the maknae make its way down.

***********************************************************************************************************

Yunho keep changing the wet towel at Junsu's forehead while waiting for jaejoong to finish the pourridge for Junsu.He takes a look at Junsu's face.He almost can't notice Junsu now.The use to be plump lips is dry now,the use to be chubby and pinchable cheek now are nowhere to be seen,his petite and healthy body is changed with a very thin body,the bone are protruding everywhere.
Yunho trace the jawline,then his tears makes its way down.The suffering of Junsu means their suffering too.

"H..hyung"slowly,Junsu's eyes are beginning to open.

Yunho quickly wipes his tears and reach for Junsu's hand

"Ne dear..you wake up"yunho smiles,waiting for a cheerful reaction from the boy,like he used to.But what he gets is Junsu staring blankly on his face.

"Why?are you in pain?"the fatherly cares of Yunho appears.

"Hyung...I'm sorry'his voice sound hoarse.

"for what Junsu?You've done nothing wrong to me.."

"Then,why did i leave you at first?"rather than a question,it looks like he is blaming himself for what has happen.

"Because you are mistreated in that company'Yunho calmly answer,praying that Junsu will stop blaming himself.

"Then why didn't I bring you together?"

"Because I want to stay,Junsu-ah..and its not your fault..I'm the one who choose to stay"

"Why didn't I stay with you,instead I left you with Changmin to face all the hardship"

"Su...it's because you can't stand being in there"

"We can face through all the hardship and problem together for five years,but how can I leave you for just a mistreatment...i'm selfish hyung"

"Su...."Yunho left speechless.

"I'm bad hyung...I'm so ashamed to see you again...i'm an ungrateful dongsaeng"

"No...please..Su..you're my life..all of you are my other half,how could you say my other half is bad"

"Hyung....no..I don't deserve to call you my hyung..I..."Junsu drown in his tears

"Listen Junsu...whatever it is..the past is past..we will never look  at it again.Believe me,there's even no tiniest hurt feeling of me to you"

"Hyung.....I'm sorry..I'm sorry"Junsu keep mumbling the sorry words

Yunho takes the small body into his arms,letting the boy sobbing in his embrace.

Yoochun who is bringing the porridge that Jaejoong has cook hear all Yunho and Junsu conversation behind the door.He slowly put the porridge at the table near and reach for his phone.He is looking at something at the phone.
Jaejoong notice that yoochun didn't send the porridge to Junsu.He approach the baritone who was sitting at the couches.

"Yoochun-ah..Why didn't you send the porridge to Junsu?He might be hungry now"

"............"

"Chun-ah...what are you doing?"

"Hyung.....look,Its Junsu"Yoochun shows jaejoong Junsu's old picture posing his famous Angel-Xiah.

"Yoochun-ah....Why?"Jaejoong frown at Yoochun weird behavior.

"I miss Junsu...I miss the old him...I miss the funny,dorky Junsu..I miss him hyung"He let out his sob.

"Chun..."Jaejoong hold back his tears,he must be strong.He is the hyung after all.

"Junsu now always blaming himself.I'm the one guilty hyung.If only I ask him what's wrong when he decided to left back then,he will not suffering like this."

"Stop all your tears Chun,we have to be strong for each other.We only have each other,chun"

"Hyung..."

"Ca,now let's eat I'm sure you all are starving"Jaejoong stands up and patted Yoochun head softly.

Yoochun wipe his tears  and follow Jaejoong to their dining table.


 

"Hyung!"Changmin yell to Yoochun.

"fwhwfwat?"with his stuffed mouth,yoochun reply

"That eggroll supposed to be mine!"

"And it's mine now"Yoochun chum the eggroll,in way to provoke the angry Changmin.

"Yah hyung!what I'm supposed to eat now?"

"You've eat a plate of rice and you asking me what do you suppose to eat?You got to kidding me food monster!"

"I'm not a food monster!I need food to grow"

"Grow?Haven't enough of growing when you are 5 cm taller than me?"

The bickering of the two goes on and on until Jaejoong have to interrupt.

"Quiet you two please?Junsu is sleeping upstairs"

"But hyung,I've nothing to eat!!"

"What do you mean nothing?Yah!food monster.You really!"

They both continue to arguing over an eggroll,making a mess on the table.

"What with the commotion?"a strict voice are heard from the stairs,Yunho is coming down after making sure Junsu sleep.

"Oh,Yunho-ah..I don't know what to do with these two kids anymore,by the way,Is Junsu sleeping?"Jaejoong ask Yunho,who is joining them now at the table.

"Yeah,he is."

"And did you put a blanket over him?"

"I've done it,jaejoong.Nothing to be worried"

"How about the porridge.He didn't eat it?"jaejoong continue asking question from Yunho.

"No,he didn't want.He said he will eat it after he wakes up.Now,hyung..will you let me eat?"

"Yes"

"Look delicious!!Can I join??"A hoarse voice are heard from the stairs