Please...save him

JUNSU...please come back to us...

In Junsu room,

They slowly enter to junsu's room,only beeping sound are heard,from the machine that keeps him alive.Junsu looks so pale and thin.His cheek bone are protruding.His shirtless body showing the effect of the disease.His bone can be clearly seen.

"Hyung..hyung..i'm here.."Changmin try to wake up the lifeless body

"Hyung........hyung"Changmin keep on sobbing,he feel helpless seeing the laying man in front of him.

"Min.."Yoochun takes Changmin hand and bring him to the couch.He let the younger man sit and brings his head to his shoulder..Yoochun put his arm around Changmin and rocks his body.

"Hyung.."

"Mmmm..wae?"

"I'm afraid"

"Close your eyes Min"

"Why?"

"Just close it"

Within five minutes,Yoochun can feel that the younger boy beside him is quiet.Yoochun didn;t feel Changmin sobbing again,and when he turn to look at him,the boy is sleeping soundlyChangmin must be exhausted from all the crying.He has been crying all day long.Yoochun continue to embrace the boy,as he looks at jaejoong who is sitting beside Junsu's bed.

 

JAEJOONG P.O.V

I look at the clock.7 hours has passed.I'm afraid.Is he really Junsu?We haven't meet for 3 months and he chnged this fast.I careress his cheeks,once it was chubby and pinchable..but now it's nowhere near.His hand,the hand that once careress my hair when I was crying back then,is so cold.There is no warmness like he always had back then.I kiss his forehead,its cold....so cold that I feel I'm trembling of fear.God..please save him..i can't bear to lose him...I feel everythin falls apart.Changmin is in broken state,and Junsu in crictical condition.

Junsu-ya,forgive me will you?I'm a bad hyung.I cant notice the pain you face alone.Hyung is so selfish.if only hyung find you and ask the truth,all of this will never happened.Junsu-ah,wake up ne?Wake up safely so we could play again.And please...su-ah..dont forget hyung...don't...forget me...I was sobbing uncontrollably,when I feel a twitch in the smaller hand.Junsu...he..he wokes up..

"Yunho-ah!"I called him to tell him  Junsu is awake...our Junsu..

 

 

The pale boy open his eyes slowly.The light makes his eyes hurt.He blink for few times before hi blurry vision become clear.He can see 5 men standing in front him,he want to talk but his head hurt like hell.

"Junsu-ah.."jaejoong call his dongsaeng's name when he look the younger man looks lost.

The 5 men still nervous even though Junsu has woke up.They afraid Junsu forget them.

"Hyung..its me"Changmin try to talk to him.

The pale boy smile,"Junho hyung,Changmin-ah..."the boy paused,he look at the other 3 faces in front of him.They look unfamiliar to him.

The sick boy look blankly at the other three and says"I'm sorry,hyung's friend...Do we ever meet?"he says innocently,and the words struck the other.They stunned in their place.How could Junsu remember changmin and Junho but forget the trio.

"Jun...Junsu..its me..jaejoong hyung"Jaejoong stutter in its own words,afraid that Junsu really forget him.

Junsu just looks blankly at them.He really doesnt remember them.

"I'm sorry..I...I don't mean to make you sad"Junsu says looking at the sad face,unknowingly he also feel sad.

Jaejoong left the room with hands at his mouth,trying to stiffle a sob and Yunho following behind.

Jaejoong noticing Yunho is right behind him,buried his face to Yunho chest and cry..

"He...Junsu..do not remember us..he ask me who am I..." Jaejoong continue to cry,letting out all his emotion.He really want to see Junsu wake up,but not waking up and forgetting him,and yunho can't say anything too.He feels like to kill himself when Junsu adress him as Junho's friend.

"Mianhe Junsu.."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in the room,

Junsu feel an urge to run after the brunette man,but his weak body would never allowed it.

"Changmin....I....who is them?"Junsu ask,referring to the unfamiliar 3 man.

"They are our hyung"Changmin said while careressing Junsu's cheek.

"How many hyung we have in our family"Junsu ask innocently.

Changmin frown,how far that Junsu hyung remember.

"Hyung,who am I?"The maknae ask,feeling something is weird.

"My dongsaeng of course"

"What kind of dongsaeng am I?"

"Junho hyung dongsaeng,and of course mine too'

"Hyung,what is your work?"

"Min~~too much question"The boy whined

"Answer me hyung..please"

"I'm a student...why?"

Yoochun that stood there gasp.Junsu...his memory is going off too far...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear readers,sorry for a very very very late update...my grandma passed away...T_T..still in grieving mode...So,I'm sorry if my emotions have affected the story

 

 

 

 

.