Hope?

JUNSU...please come back to us...

sorry for the late update...my broadband was cut off...huhuhu

_____________________________________________________________________________________________


Yunho stops before the door.His hand hesitating to open it after his conversation with Junsu's doctor just now..he has to admit it.He afraid for what's going to happen next.

FLASHBACK

"Doctor,isnt there any other way to cure Junsu?"

"I'm afraid I couldnt give you the accurate answer for now..The treatment he needs now is the chemotheraphy"

"But doctor,is there really no other way for him to get well..That's impossible.Every disease has its cure"

"I know Yunho-ssi,but its a rare case..the cancer cells develop way too fast than the ordinary cancer cells..and it is attacking the normal cells..whereas in other wy,the number of cancer cells has exceed the number of normal cells and Junsu-ssi weak immune system doesn't help at all.The operation is too high risk."

"The treatment...the cemotheraphy treatment,is there any other effect after the treatment?"

"There is,Yunho-ssi..That's what I'm afraid of.The chemical that we gonna put through the chemo session can make him lost control of his own body,abdoment pain and also many more that we couldn't imagine.He needs support to do this treatment"

"Isn't that too painful for Junsu to handle"

"I know,but its the only way now to help him.I hope you can insist him to get this chemo treatment"

"I'll do what I can,doctor"

END OF FLASHBACK

Yunho opens the door just to see Junsu immersed with the comics that Changmin bring in order for him to forget the boringness.Yunho smiles,Junsu too focus with the comic that he doesnt notice yunho come into the room.

"You look treasure the comics more than me,Junsu-ah"

"Ah hyung!You're here..haha..sorry I didn't notice you.This chapter is great hyung,you should read it too"

"Haha..Emm..Let's go Junsu-ah"

"Go?To where hyung?"Junsu frown at Yunho sudden request

"To get some fresh air"

"But hyung,I need the oxygen aid..I can't walk with it"

"Its okay..I've tell the doctor and he give the temporary small oxygen tank for you to go out"

"Really hyung!Woa..hyung is daebak!"

"Haha..Let's go"

Yunho takes Junsu to the hospital park.They had lunch there.Yunho has prepared the lunch under a shady tree.

"Hyung..this is really good..Do you cook it yourself?"Junsu ask while continue eating the kimchi jigae

"Of course I am..Why?You must be surprised right?I learn it for 2 years and it even got approvement from Changmin"

Yunho look at Junsu's face,somehow the happy face faded slowly.Yunho frown.Did he say something wrong to Junsu or is he in pain?

"Jun..Junsu-ah..what's wrong?"Yunho careress the younger face softly.Small sob are now heard from him

"Jae...Jaejoong hyung...I miss him..Chunnie too"the tears fall through his pale cheek.

"Junsu-ah...hyung...let's call him?"

"No hyung.....I can't hear his voice"

"Why dear?"

"I can't bear to hear him again..I have done so many wrong things to him..I..I"

"Junsu-ah..no..there's nothing you have done wrong to him...we all still the same person..."

"Did they?after all I did to them?"the younger man sobs quietly

"Junsu-ah...."

"Hyung...If I'm gone..takecare of min ok?"

"What do you say?Listen...I'm not gonna let you go...you will not go anywhere"

Their conversation suddenly interrupts by the sound of video game of a boy sit near to them.Junsu wipes away his tears and went neare to the boy.

he smile and says"The mario kart game?"

"Ne hyung,wanna play?"

"I love to..you know kid..I'm a pro in this game"

"Really hyung?..Can you help me with this level"

"Of course!look"

Junsu and the boy immersed with the game while Yunho sit at the side smiling to see Junsu's kid side has come again.But then,he see sweat are flowing from Junsu's forehead and he knows that Junsu is trembling.

"Junsu..let's go back in..You are not well to be outdoor for too long"

"Ani hyung..I must complete this level...I've promise to this kid"

"I know..but the oxygen supply is getting low.."as soon as Yunho says it,Junsu fell to the ground.

"JUNSU!!!!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry sorry sorry sorry..dear readers..sorry for the late update...promise to update soon after this chappie...*link fingers