24 hours

JUNSU...please come back to us...

Changmin can't stop his tears,even the warm hug from Jaejoong and Yunho cant stop him.He's been crying his eyes out for two hours.He feel helpless.The only thing that can help him calm is his Junsu hyung.

"Hyung"he cuddled in Yunho,trying to find some comfort but it all broke away with the thought Junsu is struggling for life.

"I've done wrong hyung,If I just accompany him to the treatment,this thing will never happened"Changmin say between his sobs

"Please Min..don't think like that,Junsu will never blame you"

"I...I wish that things could go back to normal hyung..I wish that Junsu hyung will be well..I wish that our bond will become stronger than ever"

"Changmin-ah..."Jaejoong was so in pain to see his broken maknae.

"Be strong Min,Junsu will be alright"Jae try to comfort himself and Changmin

But suddenly Changmin stands and yell to Jaejoong and Yoochun

"What?What do you know about Junsu hyung?When he left alone with his disease,nobody was beside him.When he left you both,you never find him and ask what's wrong.You even sue Junsu hyung.so who are you to say Junsu hyung will be alright?I thought when he left with you guys,you will take care of him,like I do.But i disappointed with you hyungs"


Changmin let out his anger.Jaejoong and Yoochun looks down,admitting that they are the one to blame.

"Changmin..behave yourself"Yunho stands and give Changmin a strict command.

"What hyung?!Can't you see what are they doing to Junsu hyung?They are heartless!"

"PAPPP"Without no one expect,Yunho slap Changmin's cheek strongly

Changmin looks at Yunho surprisely,holding his burn cheeks.

"Yunho-ah"Jaejoong yell,surprised of the scene.

"Fine,no one ever love me like Junsu hyung do,no one ever understands me like he do,no one!No one except Junsu hyung!"with that Changmin runs from the ER.

"Min!!wait!!"Yoochun try to run after Changmin,but he been stopped by yunho "Let him,he needs sometimes alone..he's having a hard time now..moreover he is too close to JUnsu"

"Its my fault,all of this entirely are my fault!What happen to Junsu is my fault!"Jaejoong start to hit himself

"NO,no..Jae,its no one fault..please calm down..Junsu doesn't want to see you like this surely"Yunho try to comfort him

"No,what Changmin said is true,I fail as a hyung,I even sue junsu while he is suffering alone"Jae sob uncontrollably

"STOP IT!Jae,I've said it..please,,be calm for Junsu..he needs us as his support..not to weep him"

"Jaejoong hyung,stop blaming yourself hmm?"Yoochun also try to comfort the broken man.

"Lets pray for him"Junho said

After a pregnant silent,Junho start to speak,

"Guys,we have to do a police report about Baek Chang Hee.HE has endangered Junsu for the second time.It is unforgiveable"

"You right Junho,We must arrest him before he is going too far"Yunho agrees with the opinion.



FLASHBACK

 

"LALALALALALALALALA" Junsu sang

"Hyung,stop it..You are  making me deaf"Scold Changmin to the older boy

Junsu was very excited because it is their comeback day after a long hiatus.They are making comeback with Mirotic song at the Music bank.

"LALALALALALALALAL...Changmin!Blueergh..LALALALALALALALA"Junsu provokes Changmin after the maknae told him to be quiet

"HYUNG!we are at the hallway,You are an idol!Behave hyung!"Changmin makes a death glare to Junsu.

"Changmin..stop it..let your hyung be..He is excited right now"JAejoong order like an Omma

"But.."Changmin stop when he see Junsu let out his tounge mischieviously,after Changmin being told by Jaejoong

"Yah!"Changmin hit Junsu's head but sudenly he feel someone hit his head too,he turns his head,just to see Yunho glare at him

"MIN!Junsu is your hyung..apologies"Yunho order Min like a dad

"Aish..Chun hyung.."Changmin whinned to Yoochun because he do not want to ask for apology to Junsu.

"Do it Min or else Yunho hyung will turn into a lion"Yoochun says,not helping him

"EU KYANG KYANG..Its okay Min..You dont have to"Junsu pat Changmin's head,knowing Changmin have an alerrgy in asking for apology

"Yay!I dont have to apologies"His shout stop when he receive glare from both Yunho and Jaejoong

Without no one notice,when they bickering behind the stage,someon wearing black from hair to toes are watching them.he's watching every movement the five man did,Especially to Junsu.

He is waiting the right time to drop the big stage lamp to Junsu's small body.he had been planning for this tragedy for weeks,observing and mintoring them to conclude the suitable time to attackThe five man are making noise without realizing the danger awaits to Junsu.The man keeps waiting patiently.His eyes look like a hawk waiting for the victim.

"Junsu..wait"Yoochun call for the already running Junsu,but the boys ignored it.

"Faster Chunnie,my game is waiting"the boy kep running to their waiting room and BAMMM..Junsu's small body fall to the ground.

"HYungggg!!"Changmin is the fastest one to reflex,while other stunned when they see Junsu's body is covered with blood.

Junsu wound are not that serious because the lamp do not hit his head,but landed on his shoulder.The broken pieces of glass hit Junsu's body and make cuts everywhere on Junsu's body.

The scene was in chaos,girls generation that coincidently at there adding the chaos more.Taeyon,Junsu's best friend rush to them.

She gasp seeing his beloved best friend covered in blood"Junsu oppa!"the leader of SNSD then cry.

"Hyung..pali call the ambulance"Yoochun who just recover from the shock yell to them to get help.Luckily the ambulance arrived fast.Changmin and Yoochun accompany Junsu in the ambulance while Jaejoong and Yunho follow them to hospital with manager car.On the way,Junsu regain his consciousness,he looks at his two member"Chun,Min..It hurts"Junsu cry painfully.Changmin and Yoochun can only hold the boy's hand in order to calm him.

"Hang on hyung,we are almost there"Changmin try to contains his worriness.

Meanwhile,Jaejoong who was following behind the ambulance get an unknown call.He looks at Yunho,seeing the leader nodded,he pick up the call

"Yoboseyo"

"Hahaha..how about Junsu..Is he died?Oh..I hope not..he has to suffer more before he die..Hahaha"an unknown voice speak at the other line.

"Yahh..bastard!who are you?"jaejoong yell in anger

"Hahaha..want to know me?I'm BAEK CHANG HEE!Dont forget,cause i'll be back"The man cut off the line before Jaejoong have the chance to say anything

"ARGGHHH"Jaejoong yell in frustration.He doesn't understand.Why someone try to hurt innocent people like Junsu.

"Junsu-ah,please be safe"jaejoong prey silently.

END OF FLASHBACK

The green light of the ER are off.It means that the doctor has finish the treatment.Junsu's doctor come out with a tired face.All the four man immediately ask Junsu's condition.

"We manage to save him,but his condition is very crictical.For the next 24 hours,we have to take an intensive care of Junsu.The overdose drug had damaged some of his brain cell and his blood cancer only worsing his condition.We have to wait until tomorrow to know the real condition of Junsu.I'm afraid that if he wakes up,he might suffer memory loss,temporary or forever.We must prepare for any consequences"

The fear are clearly shown on the faces of the 4 man.The news that the doctor had just delivered to them make a big impact.Yoochun the crybaby had already tears flowing.

"Hyung...I'm sorry"Changmin are back.His eyes are red from the crying.he hesitatingly approach them

"Its okay Min-ah"Jaejoong pull the maknae to his arm.

"Junsu-ah..please hold on"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:sorry..too much minsu..