say goodbye...

JUNSU...please come back to us...

Jaejoong and yoochun are preparing songs for their albums as duo in a studio when suddenly Jaejoong's phone ring.

"Yoboseyo,Is this Junsu-ssi hyung?"

"I'm afraid no..."Jaejoong voice is strict.He doesnt like it whenever Junsu name is bring.It will only bring him bad memory of the past.The memory that he want to erase.

"But,it shows on Kim Junsu-ssi contact list you are his hyung,mr?"

"Kim Jaejoong..By the way what is the problem regarding Junsu that you have to call me?"

"Kim Junsu-ssi is on critical state right now..He..somebody is trying to kill him..we are sorry about our staff carelessness"

"....."Jaejoong stay silent...Is this some kind of april fool?He ask himself

"We have try to contact Junho and Yunho-ssi but they cant be reached..We need you right now as his family to approve some important documents about his operation"

"Wait,operation,hospital?I didnt get it,what it have to do with Junsu or me?"

"Jaejoong-ssi,your dongsaeng,Junsu-ssi needs you right now,Can you please come immediately"

It tooks a long time before jaejoong answer "Yes"

"Hyung,what is it?"Yoochun asked the confused-face jaejoong

"I..Junsu"

"Dont...say .....his name"

"But,hospital called"

"For what?

"Junsu.....he is in crictical state right now"

"What?!...what does it mean?"

"Somebody tried to kill him"

"..................."

"Chun-ah,we have to go"

"Where?"

"Hospital"

"How bad is him?"

"I dont know"

"Lets go"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

YOOCHUN P.O.V

I still in confused state.Someone want to kill him?why?Is that about the past things?I have an urge to ran to Junsu to found out his condition now,but something is stopping me from taking any further action.I really dont know what is happening to me.

"Yoochun-ssi,Jaejoong-ssi...I on the hospital side really want to apologizes because of our carelessness about Junsu-ssi safety"

I can't even react to what the doctor said to us.Everything happening so fast that I cant even understand the situation in front of me now.

"Sorry doctor,but we really have no idea of what are you talking about"Jaejjong hyung takes the iniatives to talk first,since I just froze in my seat

"I...he was drugged..by a group of people who disguise as doctor and nurse when he is ready for the chemo treatment.The drug in his body now are over the normal dose human can take and it endanger Junsu-ssi.Right now we are trying hard to stabilise him"

"Wait..chemo treatment?What is Junsu doing in the hospital,doctor?"I suddenly sense something weird

"Eh?I thought you both already know about this thing"

"About what?"I start to worry about this whole thing

"About Junsu-ssi disease.About  he having blood cancer"

Wait!what?Did I hear wrong?"Blood cancer?"

"I suppose Junsu-ssi didnt tell you before.He have been suffering to this disease for about 3 months right now"

"Wwwhat?"Unconcsiously,my tears made its way down my cheeks.Is this some kind of prank?Coz i really cant take anymore heartbreaking things.I look at Jaejoong hyung,he look loss exactly like me..The doctor continue his explanation about Junsu's disease.I..he tell me Junsu just had a year to live..I've loss for words.Every words the doctor stab my heart and it hurt like hell.Junsu..you..why did you hide all this from us?

I didnt even pay attention to what the doctor is talking now.I just want to meet Junsu.I want to see him with my eyes.

"Where is Junsu now?"

"He still getting the treatment from the emergency room"

Jaejoong hyung squeezed my hand,I can see fear in his eyes.I'm afraid too now hyung.I feel stupid.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

CHANGMIN P.O.V

Finally,after all the hectic schedule in the company,I manage to meet Junsu hyung again.I already miss him even I didnt meet him just after a few hours.I miss his laugh.Before going to hospital I stop at shop to buy hyung favourite ice cream to make up with him because i can't accompany him to take his treatment.I'm so happy knowing that Junsu hyung was agree to take the chemo treatment.It really give me a big relief.I just want him to be well again.

I meet Yunho and Junho hyung at the hospital front door.We are chatting all along the walk to Junsu's hyung room.Junsu hyung,you better dont sleep cause I want to play with you now.

"HYUNG!"I called as soon as i open his room door.Wait~he is not here..I turn to Yunho and Junho hyung,asking them if they know where Junsu hyung is but they also dont know.Maybe he still not done with the chemo treatment..

"Hyungs,lets go find him at the chemo treatment room"but just when we want to go there,I heard someone calling for us.

Jaejoong hyung?Yoochun hyung?what are they doing here?do they already know?did Junsu hyung finally tell them the truth?

Yunho hyung is the one who approach them first and then i follow him from behind.I feel scared to him because our last meet ended badly.

"Why..why didnt you tell us?"They already know,but why are they crying crazily.Did something bad happen?

"Junsu hyung,where is he?"I reply their question with question.Their gloomy face scared me.really.

"He is in the emergency room"Yoochun hyung cried

"Wait,isnt he supposed to take the chemo treatment right now>How can he be in ER right now?"

"Remember Baek Chang Hee?He is back"Jaejoong hyung tell us a name that have make Junsu's hyung in danger 4 years ago

"What??!!"Yunho hyung practically yell due to the shock"What happen to Junsu?"he ask.

"He try to kill Junsu again."No...god..what is this?Junsu hyung disease was already worst and now another bad thing come.Junsu hyung...

We 5 ran to Junsu's place.The doctor said they are still struggling to safe junsu hyung now.Why?Why of all people,The kind people like Junsu hyung has to suffer.All afraid with what will happen next.We wait together at the outside of the ER room.Junsu hyung..please..please dont say goodbye now...no..never say goodbye to us

 

A/N:sorry i cant update fast,too much work recently..but i'll try my best..dont forget aktf