Untitle

JUNSU...please come back to us...

****sorry for the title..really had no idea about it  ^^

Junsu open up his eyes.He is in his home.The sick man wake up almost immediately to find who is the one that saves him and then he knows it is no others than his hyung,Junho.Junsu take a deep breath,appreciating every breath he takes when he is still alive.

Junsu smiles to his belove hyung and says"Yokshi,,you are my hyung,you always know me wherever I am"he add"that's why i love you more and more hyung"

Junho let out a heavy sigh.."Dongseng-ah..it's not the time to joke,why are they doing like that to you?...why are you hiding yourself?why are you faint yesterday?Tell me everything"

Junsu ignored his hyung serious tone and continue with his act"Wae hyung?What did they do to me?are you joking?that's so funny"eventhough the glimpse of tears can be seen in his eyes but he continue laughing heartily

Junho rise from his seat and yell to Junsu"Dont you ever lie to me!!!I'm your hyung,I know you since we are babies,I know everything about you.I even know you better than yourself!!Stop your act right now and tell me what's wrong"

"I...I..I dont know where to start even if i'm telling you hyung."Junsu's voice slowly decrease,shock with his hyung sudden anger

Junho knows that he has terrified his dongsaeng,slowly he take Junsu to his embrace,holding Junsu's hand in his and careress Junsu's hair"You know why your hand is so small?It is because I'm the one who needs to protect the owner of this small man,I'm the one who will be responsible and support him no matter what he do.Because I'm your guardian,Junsu-ah"he placed a kiss on Junsu's cold forehead

Junsu didn't manage to even say a word,choked with his own tears hearing his hyung talking to him.After a while,he manage to say"Hyung,I'm dying.....The doctor said that I only have a year to survive but I don't care about it now...every living things must die right,hyung?either it fast or late,and i'm choosen to be die soon.It is all my written fate,but I'm worrying about my other member,I worry that they will be sad after hearing this,I dont even want them to even know about my condition right now,I dont want them to think of me and go on with their life.I've make them cry too much hyung,I never want to make them to cry again"

Junho stunned,he never thinks that Junsu problem will be this big,he thought it just a fight between s"Junsu-ah,you're such an angel.It's okay dear,Hyung respect your decision," he added "but,what about the sue case that they are filing to you,If they are your brothers,your family why are they are doing this to you?"junho asked

"It's okay hyung.It's not their decision,it's the company who want to sue me using their name.They are forced to,hyung.I know it.They will never do something bad to me.But, I left them with bad impression hyung.They must be mad to me"Junsu cried

"Sssshhh,Junsu-ah..uljima ne?Hyung will take care of you,forever.hyung will protect you.Hyung will support whatever your decision is."Junho says,in order to try calming his Dongsaeng feeling.

Junsu smile and says"Hyung,I love you forever"while tighting his hug to Junho,enjoying the warm and safe feeling from his hyung.

"I love you too,Junsu-ah"he add"now go to sleep,you need a lot of rest"Junho careress his dongsaeng's hair until Junsu fall to sleep

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong's house,

Jaejoong lay on his bed,earphone on his ear,hearing their song "MY DESTINY".His mind was already back in 2007,where they are still in happy,sweet,childish time.The happy moment that he thinks will last forever.The moment that he appreciate so much with the people he adore so much in his life.

He remember Yunho's fatherly tone when he wants to give advice to ,he wants to cook something for his cute maknae..eventhough changmin says he has all grown up,but he still a cute baby to jaejoong,and most of all,he wants to hear Junsu's eu kyang kyang laugh right now to sooth his mix feeling right now.Jaejoong needs all of them equally important as the air he breath.He feels suffocate without them.

He open his eyes,back to the reality..where everything was so bitter.A tear escape his eyes

"why all this happen now?why can't we just enjoy making our things?why we always suffer?"he cry'Junsu,where are you right now?"

He stop when he hear glass break at the living room,he rise immediately and rush to the living room,afraid of anything bad that that is on his mind right now.And it is something that  he afraid the most.There Yoochun laying on the floor with pool of blood at his wrist,crying and muttering some inaudible words.

"Yoochun-ah,why are you doing this to yourself?"jaejoong cried and quickly bring yoochun to the hospital.

In the hospital,

"Yoochun-ah,you such a fool...you almost stop my heart...why Chun-ah?"Jaejoong cry while holding yoochun uninjured hand.

"Hyung,mianeh...I know i'm a fool,but I want to stop all this sad feeling around me...I want all of this to end"Yoochun let out a small sob

"Yah!!you selfish fellow,if you die..what about hyung?you want to leave me alone?"jae reply

"H...Hyung,I'm sorry..I'm really sorry"Chun loss for words as he see his hyung cry

"i'm sorry too Chun-ah,I'm being selfish too and ignored you these days....i'm such a bad hyung..chun-ah,hyung promise..we will move on and face all this strongly.I will protect you my Dongsaeng"Jaejoong said and careress yoochun's hair softly.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Changmin P.O.V

I wonder why they are so quiet these days.i dont even hear their news for about a week now.It is weird.I always following their news,but there are no single news about them now.Is something wrong happen?

Yunho hyung has changed.He also now always asking me news about them.Yunho hyung now are very concern to my other hyung even he doesn't show it,I know it deep down in his heart,he really miss them.he also worry when he dont hear any news about them these days.

Junsu hyung,is everything right?please tell me hyung..I'm desperately want to know about you now.Please...

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Just hear Junsu's song "I dont like love"...His voice so T_T..gonna find a corner and cry.

 

#####thanx for subscribing and commenting..i really didnt expect so many people to read my fics...(BOW 90 degrees)love you all readers#####