How can I

JUNSU...please come back to us...

Can we talk about it in my room?

Jaejoong frowned at the doctor request,do they have to go?Is it really important that they have to leave junsu.

I dont want to go.

But hyung,the doctor want to talk about Junsu.

No,Yoochun,you go.I cant leave him alone here.

Hyung...

Just go.I just dont want Junsu to be alone here.

Arasso hyung,I will go first

Ne,and please Chun dont come back and tell me bad news.

Yoochun give Jaejoong a last assuring look before following the doctor steps into his room.His mind was in mess.Just looking at the doctor face,Yoochun knows everything.It was the same look that the doctor give when he lost his father years ago.Will he lose Junsu too?


Everything are going to be ok,Park Yoochun-ssi

What do you mean doctor?

After the last test yesterday,we found that junsu-ssi  body are showing some improvement.His antibody give a response to the cancer cells,which,mean that Junsu-ssi chance for survival increased.After 3 month of chemo treatment and a surgery,Junsu-ssi will back to his normal health

Do you mean what you said,doctor?Yoochun frown his eyebrow,he doesnt like it at all.The doctor is giving the good news with a sad eyes,a very sad eyes.

I mean it Yoochun-ssi.Why did you ask?Dont you believe in me?The doctor try to hide the hint of sadness in her voice.

Oh,I just want to ask.Because you are giving me this good news so suddenly.

It was a relief to me Yoochun-ssi.Finally we managed to save a cancer patient.

I am begging you to do your best in treating Junsu,doctor.

I will try as best as I can,and lets pray for Junsu-ssi too.

But doctor,when are he gonna wake up?it have been a weeks.

Soon Yoochun-ssi.Junsu-ssi is now in stable condition and I predicted he will wake up soon.All you have to do is keep giving him a spirit words.And he will discharge in 2 days.

Yes,doctor-nim.Thank you so much,for what you have done to us.

Yoochun stand up,bowing a little to the doctor and get out from the room.Feels that half of the burden in his heart are being lift up.

I have done nothing Yoochun-ssi,I am sorry TVXQ..O God,what should I do?..the doctor whisper in tears

 

 

FLASHBACK

Yu In doctor was making her check up as usual.Junsu is considered as her regular patient now.She looks at Junsu room.today,there is no JAejoong,Yoochun Yunho neither Changmin.It was very unusual because they barely left Junsu alone in the hospital.Every time she make a check up,there must be at least one of the TVXQ member beside Junsu,asking her how Junsu now,how much he is improving.Maybe they have really important thing to do.

She sigh when analysing Junsu health,it will not going to be better.She sighed for the nth time.The stress make her  frown.She have to admit it.Only this case makes her cant sleep at night,cant eat properly just because this one patient.No,he was not just a patient to Yu In.He is her idol,yes,her past time Idol.She once is a Cassiopeia.A faithful cassiopeia.But after the split up,she stops being their fan.Blame her,he hate JYJ for leaving HoMin in SM.

She remember that her medic course says that it was ridiculous to love an idol who barely know her.She is a doctor for god sake.Idol thing was really not suppose to be the focus of her life.So she stop,stop from stalking TVXQ,hear their songs,stop from everything connected to TVXQ,but still she always blamed JYJ for the split up.Throwing away the name of TVXQ in her heart.

But now here she is,treating her once Idol,treating her once said a traitor for TVXQ.Yu In looks again at Junsu face.

Everyone is right about him,the tear drop eyes,the lips..everything about him are so innocent.A child maybe.

She took in detail every features of Junsu face.It wasnt suppose to be like this.Never in her mind,she will be treating Junsu,one of TVXQ member.Meeting with them face to face is a dream come true,but not with the bad news.It pained her heart now to told them bad things when they ask for Junsu condition.She will do anything to save Junsu life,but she is not a god.She will do everything she can.She sigh again.

Then,her round eyes are wide open.She was sure,very sure that junsu hand is moving just now.She saw it clearly

Junsu-ssi?

The paled man face make a weak smile,slowly his eyes are opening.His eyes is red,result of closing for a week.The first person he saw is the doctor that always treat him from the first day he knows he have the disease

You are awake,Junsu-ssi.Its a relief

Yu In smile slightly to Junsu.It was really a relief for her to see Junsu wake up.Suddenly she can feel something cold on her hand.Immediately looking down,she can see tha hand full of wires and tubes holding her hand

My doctor,I really dont have much time left,am I?

Junsu smiles weakly.The shock is seen clearly on the young doctor face.What that the words mean?How..how did he know

What are you talking about Junsu-ssi.You just have woke.You must rest.

Can you help me doctor?

I am helping you now,so please junsu-ssi,rest.

Yu In put back Junsu hand and tuck it under the blanket.She once again pretend to checking other medical machines.Try to hide her own feeling.

Help me please,will you?

The voice croak in sadness.Yu In looks at his eyes.Theres a tears there,at the edge of falling down,and yu in feel her hearts clenched at the sight.How can a man be so fragile?

What is it Junsu-ssi?

Promise me first,you will help me, please.

I..I..

Please doctor.It will be my only wish.

But I..ok..

Thank you so much doctor.You have done so much to me.

Yu In sighed.He wanted so much to the man`s hair.Telling him he gonna be alright.But she is just her doctor.To treat the disease,not the broken heart.

Can you tell them that I will always be alright?

What?Lying to them?

Please doctor.I dont need their worries to survive.I just need their happiness.

But,it was way too much.I can give false information to anyone.It is an unethical act.

Only once,for me.

Junsu again put his hand on the doctor hand.He can feel the doctor trembling.Junsu dont know what is running on the young doctor mind.But he was hoping that the doctor will help him.

You know Junsu-ssi.I am once a Cassiopeia.Long ago,when I was teenager,when TVXQ is still 5.And you must knew exactly how is the heart of your fan.It pain me junsu-ssi.It hurt so much when you split up and I stop being your fan.

I knew exactly what Cassiopeia felt.I knew everything,because you all of you will stay behind us,catch us when we fall even protecting us from any harm.Always wanted us to be happy.We are family,I dont care whether you have stop or not but we never stop thinking about our fan

I..I..left

I dont care,doctor.You once are my Cassiopeia.Even for long or short time,you still support us in that period.I am so thankful,doctor.To you,to other cassiopeia.

I..I dont deserve your thankness..no..

No,doctor,please believe me and please help me tell them that I am okay.

I..I cant

Please,if not for me..for cassiopeia..for the other members..I only want them to be happy.

I..yes,I will help you.

Thank you so much doctor.i cant pay back what you have done to me,to us.

No,I should be the one thanking.Even I stop being your fan,you never be mad.

Because we are family,my dear cassiopeia

And a tears fall through the doctor`s cheek.

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

You are speaking the truth right?Jaejoong shakes Yoochun body.

Ye hyung.The doctor told me just now.Yoochun smile in his cry.

I know...I know he will be alright.Jaejoong unconciously cry too,hugging Yoochun.

Yes hyung,everythings gonna be alright from now then.

True Yoochun,its a dream come true..