Chapter 7~Nightmare

A Rapper's Rhyme And Rhythm

~Wow! 2 updates in one day! That's a new record for me ;D I hope you guys enjoy this one!

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

As soon as you got home last night, you collapsed onto your bed and fell asleep. You didn't particularly feel like thinking about anything else from the day. But your sleep wasn't exactly peaceful. You had horrible dreams. Dreams where JongHyun was walking away from you and no matter how hard or fast you ran, you just couldn't catch up. Worst of all was, after you finally gave up, you turned around and JunHyung was standing behind you. BEEP! You shot straight up, as your alarm went off. Or, at least as straight up as you could, as your legs were all tangled in the sheets. Attempting to calm yourself down, you realized your pillow was wet. You reached up to touch your face and realized that you were crying, the tears constant, but silently falling. What just happened? No matter what you did, it was like someone had a faucet in your head, because you just could not stop crying. "I'm such a wreck," you muttered as you looked at yourself in the mirror. How am I supposed to go to school while I'm like this? you pouted, wiping at your face. However, you didn't want to miss music even if JunHyung was in your class, so you tried your best to make yourself look presentable and headed out for school.

You had to fight to keep the tears back through your first 4 classes (a fight that you nearly lost more than half the time), so as soon as the bell rang dismissing everyone to lunch, you practically sprinted to the bathroom. You just stood there as the tears poured down your face. The dream you had last night refused to leave your thoughts. What is wrong with me? Why am I like this all the sudden? Aish, it was only a dream! Calm down, you told yourself. Your tears seemed to ease up slightly, but you decided it was best to just spend the rest of lunch right where you were. You didn't want anyone seeing you like this. You hoped that GyuRi wasn't worried about you, because you couldn't remember the last time you had eaten lunch without her. She'll be fine. You told yourself. I'll just explain everything later in 6th period... Finally, the bell rang and you stood up, did your best to compose yourself (though your eyes still looked a little wet), and walked to the music room.

Walking into class, you expected to receive another icy glare from Mr.Cold Heart himself, but instead, you were just met with what seemed to be a completely sincere curious stare. This caused you to be completely confused. Today is crazy... You thought to yourself. Nothing was making sense to you today. Brushing it off, you walked to your chair and sat down. This room had a calming effect on you, as you finally felt relaxed for the first time all day. This is where I belong you thought as you slid down into your seat and layed your head back.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

She looks like she's been crying... JunHyung thought as you walked into the room. He began to feel extremely guilty for everything he had said to you yesterday. He knew he had no right to say any of that, but he didn't know what he felt, and apparently that's how his confusion decided to show itself. But now, in this moment, he felt extremely sorry for you. Was she crying because of me? What if this is all my fault... I have to fix all this somehow... JunHyung didn't even have time to think about how exactly he was going to fix anything before his feet were guiding him to where you had just sat down. "JunHyung! What the heck are you doing? You can't be a jerk to her when she looks like that!" He heard Zico yell at him from behind. JunHyung turned around and reassured him, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything. Just chill for a second." He continued to make his way to the empty seat that was right beside you despite the concerned, slightly angry look on Zico's face.

He sat down next to you and watched as you slowly sat up and looked at him. Her eyes are so brown and... deep... The look in those eyes told him you were confused, slighty angry, and had indeed been crying. However there was something else too... calmness? Wow... She must really love this place he thought, looking around at the room. Maybe she's more like me than I thought... He was snapped out of his thoughts by your voice, "Can I ask why you're over here? I could have sworn you're the one who told me to stay away from you. Yet, here YOU are. Is that not kind of defeating your purpose?" JunHyung knew this was bound to happen, but he had to make things right so he replied, "I know... But I saw you walk in the room, and you looked like you had been crying. To be completely honest, I was... I was wondering if I was the one who made you cry..." He mumbled. "For one, there's no way I would cry over you. And two, why would you even care?" "I don't know.. I shouldn't have any right to care after what I said to you yesterday-" he was cut off by you. "No, you don't have any right." "But what I guess I'm trying to say is that I'm really sorry... I'm honestly not that type of person, and I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the reason behind someone's tears..." Gah, I probably sound like a two-faced jerk right now JunHyung thought. You were just staring at him, so he decided to take that as his cue to leave.

As soon as he was back in his seat and sitting next to Zico, he could see that his friend's face was just burning with curiousity. "Would you stop looking at me like that?" you asked him. "If you tell me what just happened, then yes," he cunningly replied. "Easy enough... I apologized to her. That's all. No big deal." "You apologized?!" Zico exclaimed, shocked. "I was only making sure that she wasn't crying because of me. I hate when people cry..." JunHyung muttered. "See? I knew that wasn't you. You're such a softie."

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

It was 6th period now and it was the first time GyuRi had seen you all day. Oh my gosh, has she been crying?! she thought with a start. GyuRi sat up straighter as soon as you sat down and leaned over to ask you what was going on. You answered the questioning, worried look in her eyes with a recap of the dream you had last night. "Oh my goodness, that's horrible! At least it was only a dream!" she said, grabbing your hand and squeezing it tight, tyring to comfort you in any way possible. I wonder if she's told JongHyun? GyuRi wondered. At that very moment, she got a text. Making sure the teacher couldn't see her, she pulled out her phone and checked the message. It was from JongHyun. Meet me on the hill after school? Slightly curious and confused, she replied, Why? A few seconds later, his response came through. Still making sure the teacher couldn't see her, GyuRi read the text. I have something to tell you. I can't imagine what he would have to tell to just me. ____ doesn't look like she's gotten a message from him... So she glanced over at you, wondering if she should tell you and bring you with or not. No... I better not. After her dream last night, seeing him might make it worse... So deciding against it, GyuRi texted him back.
I'll be there.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

~Can you feel it?? Comment and tell me what you think! ^^