Chapter 3~Ice

A Rapper's Rhyme And Rhythm

JunHyung was sitting in the music room. It wasn't anything new, really. It seemed like he was always in that room, so lunch was no exception. JunHyung loved this room to death. It was like his second home... He could do everything he ever wanted in this one room. Most of the inspiration he got for a lot of the music he wrote was while he was sitting right here. With no one else there, he could actually hear himself think and he was able to get his thoughts onto paper and finally let them flow from his lips through his raps. JunHyung was absorbed in his thoughts, but was finally brought back by someone poking him in the forehead and yelling "JunHyung! JunHyung? Earth to JunHyung!" "Shut up!" he yelled. He focused enough to realize it was Zico who was standing in front of him. "Oh, hey man!" Zico said with a smile on his face. He's always so happy... No matter how much of a jerk I am to him... "Hey, what's up? I didn't even realize the bell had rung..." JunHyung said finally, though still distracted. "Yeah, well you had that look on your face again. That one you get when you're really thinking about something, so it's not really a surprise that you would miss the bell! You're so oblivious sometimes." "Yah! Little punk!" JunHyung exclaimed and playfully grabbed Zico in a head lock and started mussing up his hair.

Then, Zico noticed JunHyung went totally stiff. "Hey, what's going...on?" And then he noticed where JunHyung's line of sight was directed. You. You had just walked through the door with a big smile on your face, but as soon as you spotted JunHyung, Zico could see your smile fall. Zico wasn't exactly sure what JunHyung's problem with you was. He never actually told him. His excuse whenever he brought it up was "It doesn't matter, just let it go." Zico didn't really like to pry, so he always did let it go, but he was still really curious. "Hey, dude, can you umm, let go of me now?" Zico begged. He felt JunHyung's grip loosen and Zico slipped out. Sometimes, he's so weird.... This guy...

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

You were perfectly happy. Until you walked into the music room that is. As soon as you set foot through the door, you were being stared down. And it wasn't a very friendly stare either. It was full of... ice. You hardly even knew the boy throwing daggers at you. You knew his name was JunHyung, but that was all. Everyone knew who he was because he was the school's best rapper and composer, but other than that, you hadn't even ever talked to him. Why would you have wanted to talk to him anyway? You were completely opposite. He rapped, you sang. There was absolutely no connection between the two. This rapper was the only reason you hated coming to music class. If he wasn't in there, this room would be so comfortable to you. You had taken this class for the last 3 years and it had become such a familiar setting to you. However, this was the first year where you had been in the same class as JunHyung and you weren't sure you liked it. At all.  You made your way to your seat and slid down into it trying to make yourself as invisible as possible to avoid the icy glare you had just received. You stole a glance in JunHyung's direction, but he was in the middle of a conversation with Zico. Whew. I'm out of his sight. For now... I seriously don't know what his problem is, but I swear I will find out...

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Sorry for such a short update this time... Apparently "I need to do something with my life"... I will hopefully be able to update some more tonight, but until then, I hope you all enjoy! Mianhae ^_^'