Chapter 18~Alone

A Rapper's Rhyme And Rhythm

It was Sunday night, so you hadn't seen JunHyung for two days. For some reason, you just could not get him out of your head. It was like your head was a billboard and someone had stuck a permanent picture of JunHyung's face there that just screamed LOOK AT ME! YOU CAN'T FORGET ME!!! Obviously, it was working. It didn't help that the last time you had seen him, you had been so close to eachother. That moment in the bathroom when his face had been so close to yours and you had really looked at him for the first time... That was the memory that was the hardest to push away, because everytime it popped up, you felt.... something. It wasn't anything you had ever felt before, so you had no idea what to think of it and always ended up making an excuse for it. You kept telling yourself it was nothing. But now, as you sat there, you wondered, Could I be.... falling for him? Ah, ani, ani! You couldn't be falling for this boy who pretty much outright told you he hated you. No, that was impossible. However, you couldn't help but think about how he helped you during two of the scariest times of your life. Maybe he's really not that bad... He actually seems really sweet and gentle... You pinched yourself this time, trying to make yourself forget about him. However, the pain didn't help anything. Your thoughts were still present. "AISH!" you exclaimed and threw yourself back onto your pillows. You knew you weren't gonna be able to get JunHyung off your mind, so you decided to just sleep it off, figuring he would be absent from your dreams and you could finally be at peace.

For once you actually got what you wanted. But, just because you got what you wanted doesn't mean you didn't get something else. Something much, much worse than seeing JunHyung in your dreams. You had horrible nightmares. Scenarios where you were happily walking down the street or playing on the beach with GyuRi and JongHyun would end drastically with you getting lost down an alley or drowning in the ocean. The most disturbing part to you, however, was not that you were getting hurt, it was the fact that JongHyun and GyuRi didn't care. In each scenario, both of them would lock their hands together, laugh at you, and run away, leaving you to try to save yourself. All alone. You were all alone...

You were relieved when the annoying sound of your alarm filled the room the next morning. It released you from the place that wouldn't let you forget anything. Your dreams didn't free you now, they only kept you prisoner. As you got ready for school, you realized that this was exactly like last week. Except this was so much worse. This time, your eyes were completely dry; you had no more tears. This is what scared you. Crying was a good sign. It was a sign that you were able to let your emotions out and hopefully learn to deal with them better. But no tears... You had no tears because your shock and sadness was too great to even comprehend anymore. Your body and mind no longer knew what to do to release the stress. So it just didn't do anything, and you were left with everything building inside you. Somewhere in the back of your mind, you knew that if horrible things like this continued to happen, you wouldn't come anywhere close to being able to handle it anymore and you would just breakdown. Then, you dropped to your knees and just stayed there staring at the floor with wide eyes as it dawned on you that you had nobody to help you through any of this. It was just like your nightmare. You were going to be all alone...

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

~Sorry for another short update. I need more time to think! Haha and I guess these short chapters just make you want more right? So you'll keep coming back? Haha I hope you all have stuck with me ^_^' Please comment! ^o^