Chapter 31~My Everything

A Rapper's Rhyme And Rhythm

~Gonna try to add a little dramatic twist in this chapter because I feel like it's going to get extremely boring if I don't... I've never written something like this before so we'll see how it goes... ><

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

The two of you stayed at the park until it had gotten pretty late. You had sat down on a bench and talked a little bit, but mostly just enjoyed the time you had with JunHyung. Eventually, you feel asleep in JunHyung's arms.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

"____, it's getting late, do you wanna go home now?" JunHyung waited for you reply. When you were silent, he turned to you and repeated, "____-" but then cut himself off when he discovered you had fallen asleep. He couldn't help but smile. You looked so pretty and peaceful in your sleep. Not wanting to wake you, he carefully picked you up so that you were cradled against his chest. Making sure he didn't jostle you too much, he carried you back to your apartment. He found your keys in a tiny little side pocket of your bag and unlocked your door. Quietly, he shut the door behind him and the lights. Then, making sure not to allow your legs to hit anything, he brought you to your room. After he layed you on your bed, you stirred a little and mumbled, "dkshfis..." JunHyung stood there a little longer, making sure you didn't wake up and then smiled down at your sleeping form. Ahhh, so perfect... he thought before lightly kissing your forehead. He straightened up and softly brushed his fingers along your cheek as he walked out. "Goodnight, sleep well... Nae sarang...(My love)" JunHyung whispered as he backed out, looking at you one last time.

It was midnight when JunHyung finally left your house and started home. He didn't run into anyone, but that was expected this late at night. However, as he rounded the corner to the apartment he shared with Zico, he heard someone calling something from the set back in the wall where the big garbage dumpsters were kept. As he got closer, he was able to decipher what the man was saying. "Help..." he said. "Help... Please..." he called again. JunHyung hesitantly turned the corner. He wasn't the type of person to deny someone who needed help, and if this person really did need help, he didn't want to be the one with the guilt weighing on his shoulders if he didn't help and the man ended up dying...

He approached the spot where the voice was coming from and saw a man who looked to be in his late 30's leaning up against the wall behind one of the dumpsters. JunHyung dropped down onto one knee and said, "Ummm... Sir? Are you ok? I heard you calling... and is there something I can do for you? What happened?" He couldn't see anything wrong with the man, but he couldn't be sure because it was really dark. The man looked at you then and put his hand on your shoulder. "Please, help me get to the hospital," he replied. JunHyung carefully helped the man up, but as soon as he was on his feet, JunHyung could tell that the man was in no need of assistance because he immediately stepped in front of him and blocked his way.

JunHyung tried to push past the man, but to no avail because he only shoved him back and got punched in the face. The blow hit his cheekbone and the pain shot into his head, making him dizzy and causing him to stumble backwards. "What do you want?" JunHyung asked through gritted teeth. "What do you think I want?!" the man yelled. "Does it look like I have money? Does it look like I can buy anything to even keep me alive?! NO! I have nothing." "Wow... So angry. Man, life , you know?" JunHyung had no desire to continue getting beat up, so calmly, he took his wallet out of his pocket and handed what little money was in there to the man. "Take it. I don't care, just leave me alone." "Ha! You think this is gonna help me at all?" the man scoffed. "You look like you'd have more than this on you. You look pretty well-off, in my opinion." JunHyung realized he was still wearing his tux and that it had given the man the wrong idea. Holy crap... What have I gotten myself into... "But you see? That's the problem with you rich people. You don't give a damn about people like me. You're all selfish, arrogant jerks who could care less about what's going on around them. So I think I'll have a little fun tonight."

He stepped towards JunHyung, grabed him by the colloar of his shirt, and threw him down on the ground. The back of his head hit the side of the trash bin, making his vision blur. He couldn't stand, as the pain was too great and it seemed that the world was spinning around him. "So, why are you out so late?" the man began inquiring. "Out with your girl, huh? Yeah, I bet she's just as bad as you. But the rich, snobby ones are supposed to be the prettiest, right? If you had brought her with you, I would have taken her, too," he said, flashing the money JunHyung had given him. This last statement of his really set JunHyung off. His protectiveness over you came into play then and he stood up and started angrily towards the man, ready to throw a punch... or more.... "How dare you say that about her, you filthy, horrible-" He was cut off by someone coming up behind him and hitting him in the back of the head with something super hard. JunHyung collapsed to the ground, losing consiousness fast. He heard the man say, "Come on, TaeHo, we're finished here," and then footsteps fading away. Suddenly, a part of the conversation came back about when the man said he had nothing. I feel sorry for him... He has nothing... Whereas, I have everything. And I got to spend my entire day with my everything... I love you... he directed his thought toward you. Then, he saw someone running up, but his vision blurred and then everything went black.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

~So.... was it okay??? PLEASE leave your comments down below. I really wanna know how I did on this chapter and if you guys liked it or not... I've been having dreams lately where people comment on my fanfiction and tell me how horrible it is... It's actually a really terrible thing to go through! So seriously, please comment, so that I can change something if you don't like it ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't forget to wish HeeChul a happy birthday!! ^o^ ♥♥♥