Chapter 14~Maybe

A Rapper's Rhyme And Rhythm

Surprisingly, but to your liking, you didn't dream at all while you slept. It was nice not having anything running through your mind, even dreams. You sat up and checked your phone for the time. It was 5:00. You hadn't checked your phone since yesterday so you were surprised not to see any messages. Oh, that's right. Both people I cared about enough to spend my time texting both decided to hook up and leave me on the side of the road, you though bitterly. But behind that bitterness was still overwhelming sadness. You were especially upset over GyuRi. You had thought she was your sister and that you could trust her. Sisters weren't supposed to do this to each other, right? Then again, you wouldn't know. You had never had a real sister, so GyuRi was the first to fill that empty space. The fact that she was the first sisterly figure in your life, though, only made her betrayal that much worse. Well, I guess now I know not to ever put this much trust in people again... After your little burst of emotion, you decided you felt well enough to go grab something to eat. You didn't feel like sitting in a restaurant though because you feared that too much time by yourself with nothing to occupy your mind would result in your thoughts running away from you to places you really didn't wanna go back to at the moment. Or even ever for that matter.

You eventually settled for just walking around and buying little things from the street vendors. You actually found that you were enjoying yourself. It was nice to just walk around in the big crowds of the city. Normally, this many people would irritate you, but at the moment, you welcomed it. You figured it was because you could just lose yourself in the middle of all of it and the noise drowned out all your thoughts and memories, but you found yourself thinking, I should do this more often. You had just sat down at a pancake stand when out of the corner of your eye, you saw someone slide in next to you. You glanced over, curious, only to see JunHyung. Lovely... Just what I need! you thought sarcastically. He turned his chair so that he could sit facing towards you and said, "Hey, _____." You planned on just ignoring him until he continued saying, "So you seem to be feeling better, since your out of the hospital." You seriously put all your effort into focusing on eating your food, but the shock of him knowing what had happened to you was too great for you to ignore. "How did you know I was in the hospital?" you questioned him. "Well.... I..." he hesitated. "News travels fast around the school. Whoever found you yesterday must have told a few people and then it just spread." "Oh, great. Because I need the attention," you mumbled. You had hoped that no one would have found out about your little incident so that you could try to forget about it, but apparently that wasn't going to happen. "I'm really sorry," he said with what seemed to be a sincerely apologetic look on his face. Looking at him just then, you actually believed he felt sorry for you. No... you mentally shook yourself. How could JunHyung be concerned about you? You weren't gonna fall for his tricks. He was a jerk and you knew it. You simply responded with "Sure..." and then you realized that he might have some information that could be useful to you. "Do you happen to know who helped me yesterday after school?" You couldn't help but notice that JunHyung seemed a little bit uncomfortable at this question. You didn't really have any time to feel anything except a little bit curious before he replied, "No..." he looked down. "I just heard about it from Zico. One of his friends told him," he muttered. "Aish!" you exclaimed under your breath. "Well, I'm gonna get going. Thanks for your help," you mumbled the last part. JunHyung's only reaction was a nod of his head. He didn't look at you though.

As you walked away, there was a thought nagging at you. Could he have been the one to find me yesterday...? No... you told yourself, determined it hadn't been him. Gaahh, he's so weird! you thought, frustrated. You pouted as you tried to figure him out. However, the only thing that you kept coming back to was that one nagging thought.
Maybe...

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

~Hope you all enjoyed! What's gonna happen?!?! Are you gonna find out who helped you? Keep reading! ^o^ and please comment! It makes me happy ^^ ♥