Chapter 30~Perfection Isn't Always Perfect

A Rapper's Rhyme And Rhythm

"Yong JunHyung!" you shouted again. No matter what had just happened, JunHyung couldn't bring himself to walk away from you like that, so he continued to stand there. You sounded like you were out of breath from running. Did she chase after me...? Slowly, JunHyung turned around to see you standing there trying to catch your breath, still as beautiful as ever. Something was different from when you had first arrived here at the dance though. Has she been... crying? JunHyung wondered. "What the heck..." he mumbled. "Please, let me explain! I swear nothing happened. Just hear me out. Please," you begged. Hearing you sound like that made JunHyung's heart just break into a thousand little pieces and now he knew he couldn't deny you. He had to at least hear what you had to tell him, otherwise it would weigh on him for probably the rest of his life. JunHyung slowly nodded his head and motioned for you to come sit with him on one of the benches by the front gate. "Will you listen to me?" you asked softly. He gave a slight movement of his chin to signal his agreement and then you began.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

You didn't ask for this to happen, yet here you were having to explain yourself to the only person you truly loved. However, somehow you weren't worried. You knew that he would understand, so you told him everything.
"Ok... So when you left to get the drinks, JongHyun came over and told me he wanted to talk to me. To be completely honest, I didn't even want to look at him, let alone talk to him, but he told me he only wanted to explain everything. Once he said that, I couldn't just ignore him... I had to find out how he justified what he did. Anyway, he continued on with this whole story about his feelings for me and GyuRi and it ended with him confessing to me. Again... That's why he had my hands in his; not because I got back with him. Don't you understand, JunHyung? I would never leave you. Especially not for him. You're the only person I care for and want to spend my time with. I trust you completely and I don't want to lose that. Please understand," you explained, looking up into his face. "I do," he said. "I just feel stupid for even thinking like that now... I'm glad you feel that way though. It was nice to hear... Even if it was in a situation like this. I'm really sorry for acting this way." "It's ok, I understand. I probably would have done the exact same thing," you replied, squeezing his arm. Then, JunHyung got a mischievous smile on his face and said, "So, what did you say to him?" "Oh, don't worry, I totally told him off," you responded with a proud grin. "That's my girl," JunHyung praised, and wrapped his arms around you.

After sitting there for a few minutes, you both decided it would be best to just leave and not stay for the rest of the dance. You laced your fingers through JunHyung's and started for the gates. However, when you stood up, your feet protested. "Ah!" you let out a little gasp of pain. "What's wrong?" JunHyung looked concerned. "My feet hurt..." you whimpered. He looked a little like he was at a loss, but suddenly he seemed to get an idea. "Take your shoes off," he told you. You obeyed, while he turned around and kneeled down on the grass. "What are you-" you began to say, but JunHyung interrupted you. "Get on. I'm not gonna let you walk home in pain," he said. "Ah, ok..." you replied, situating yourself on his back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and put your face next to his. Turning your head to face him, you whispered, "Thank you." As soon as he turned to look at you, you kissed him. You really were grateful that he was the kind of person that would have no problem doing this kind of thing for you. It just made you love him even more. "No problem," he said with a smile as soon as you pulled away from eachother.

The walk home was pretty quiet. The silence was welcomed though because you knew neither of you had to talk to make the situation comfortable. This wasn't one of those relationships where in order to keep the feelings alive, you had to be talking all the time; no, in this case, silence was just as acceptable as noise. Also, it gave you time to think, and as you were coming closer and closer to your apartment, you realized that you hadn't actually really gotten to dance with JunHyung tonight. Everything you had danced to had been upbeat and fast, not allowing you to really be close to him. You decided to voice this thought, "JunHyung... I never got my slow dance..." "Hmmm... I can fix that," he said with a sly smile on his face. He continued on in the direction of your apartment, but then turned towards the park. He gently set you down in the grass, then turned towards you. You set your shoes down on the ground and then looked at him. He bowed and then dramatically offered his hand to you. "May I have this dance?" Giggling, you took his hand and he pulled you close. There was no music, so your dancing wasn't perfect, but that didn't make any difference. If anything, it made this moment even better. It was perfect in it's imperfections.

Just when you though this couldn't get any better, JunHyung pulled you even closer to him and pressed his lips against yours. All dancing stopped and you just stood there wrapped up in eachother and enjoying every second of it. You never wanted this to end, because no matter what had happened at the dance, this was the perfect day and the perfect night and you never wanted to forget what this was like. You held JunHyung tighter and only pulled away when you started crying. Foreheads still touching, JunHyung worriedly asked, "____, what's wrong?" "No, no, it's nothing. It's just that... I was just thinking that I never want to lose you... I never want to lose this... Because I... I love you too much," you whispered through your tears. JunHyung could hardly control himself. He kissed you again, lifted you up off the ground, and spun you around once before setting you back down and hugging you tightly, burying his face in your hair. You laughed a bit, hugging him back just as tightly. "My boyfriend is so enthusiastic," you giggled, now starting to calm down from your rush of emotions. "It's all your fault..." you could feel him smile. "You're never gonna lose me... I love you so much, it hurts," he mumbled, his words muffled by your hair. You pulled back a little, making JunHyung look at you. You could hardly bear to look at him right now. His eyes were so filled with happiness and love that you though you might just be overwhelmed if you looked at him for too long. However, you forced yourself to keep eye contact. You took his face in your hands and said, "You really are perfect, you know. I don't know how I ended up with someone like you, but I'm glad I did, because I wouldn't want it any other way." Once again, you embraced him tightly, resting your head on his chest. "Me neither... Me neither..." JunHyung replied softly. Then you stood there wrapped in eachother's arms, swaying to the silence, and being happy in your little world of imperfect perfection.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

~Ok, I'm sorry if this was a little cheesy... But I just... I just freaking love JunHyung!!!! >///< Aigooo~ I had so much fun writing this chapter ^w^ hehe it made me excited xD
I hope you all liked it!! Please comment! Reading all your reactions and thoughts really makes my day! ^o^ ♥

By the way, the picture at the top of this chapter was chosen because I seriously think that that is the most perfect picture of him EVER... He's just so... PERFECT! It hurts >///< ♥♥♥