Chapter 24~Teasing

A Rapper's Rhyme And Rhythm

You sat through art class, silently praising yourself for making such a daring move. Usually, you weren't this type of person, but at that moment, you wanted so badly to show that JongHyun wasn't holding you back anymore and that you had moved on. You didn't love him anymore. In fact, now knowing what it felt like to be with JunHyung, you wondered if you had actually ever really, truly loved him in the first place. You were busy contemplating this when the bell rang.

You quickly stood up and looked around for SoRi. As soon as you spotted her, you hurriedly made your way over and started up a conversation. She was with a bunch of her friends, but that didn't really concern you. "Hey, SoRi!" you greeted her. She turned around and was surprised to see you standing there. "Oh... hi," she responded shyly, but with a smile on her face. "Sorry, you probably don't know who I am. I'm-" "_____, right?" she finished for you. "You're the best singer at school! Everyone knows who you are," she said happily. "Oh, haha, right," you said, blushing. "Ummm, anyway, what I wanted to ask you was if you knew Zico." You saw her actually blush a tiny bit. Well this is a good sign, you thought. "Yeah..." she said, once again sounding shy. You heard a bunch of her friends whispering, "He's so cute!" You continued on and said, "Well, he was actually talking about how he thought you were really pretty the other day..." you paused long enough to see her cheeks turn a deeper pink, "but, he didn't think he had a chance with such a pretty girl like you, and he doesn't even think you know he exists. So, you know, if you want to, you should talk to him," you finished. All of her friends were giggling and quietly squeeling. "O-okay," SoRi managed to say. She was smiling cutely now and her cheeks were bright red. "Well, I'll see you around then," you told her before walking away. Well that was easy, you thought happily.

You were meeting up with JunHyung in the music room after school today to rehearse the song for the first time, because obviously, not a lot of rehearsing had gone on during lunch... You walked in the room to find JunHyung taking out the music and a couple pencils from his backpack. You walked over to the chair next to him, slid your bag underneath it and sat down. Quickly, you leaned over and pecked his cheek and then wrapped your arms around his free one. "So! Where do we start?" you said excitedly. "Well, I was thinking," he said turning to you and moving your hair out of your face so he could see your eyes, "that we would just run through it once and see how it goes. Then we can work from there." "Sounds like a plan," you said brightly. JunHyung set the music on a stand behind the keyboard so you could both see it. He began playing and you came in when it was time. You were actually pretty good at sight-reading, so the first time through really wasn't all that bad. Plus, it just kind of... flowed, making it easier to sing.

When the song was finished, you saw that JunHyung was looking at you with a... was that a wondering look in his eyes? You weren't sure, so you just asked, "What?" "You just... you just amaze me everytime you sing. Your voice is the most beautiful I've ever heard, and I can't seem to get over it," he replied. "Oh... I-I don't know what to say..." you said shyly. You could feel the heat rising to your cheeks. "Honestly, I felt the exact same way when I heard you rapping yesterday... I didn't know it was possible to love someone's voice so much in rap, but I was just proven wrong," you laughed softly. "Well then, we're even," he teased. JunHyung kissed you softly then and you smiled as he rested his hands on your warm face. You began to giggle a little bit, and he broke away. "What's so funny? Am I really that horrible of a kisser?" he chuckled. "No! Of course not!" you continued to laugh. "It's just that we're never gonna get anything done..." you said pointing to the music. "We still have a week and a half. And you're already amazing at it, so there's no need to worry," he said with a sly smile. He began leaning towards you again and you closed your eyes expecting to feel his lips any second, but instead, he pecked your nose and teased, "What? Expecting something?" And then he ran.

"Yah!" you yelled after him. You quickly grabbed your bag and chased after him, laughing hard. You ran after him until you couldn't breathe anymore and you just stood there with your hands on your knees. Then you saw a pair of shoes approach and stop in front of you. Before he had time to do anything, you had tackled JunHyung to the floor. "My surprises are still better," you teased and lightly kissed his lips. Then you both just layed there laughing and trying to catch your breath. Can I just spend the rest of my life like this? It's perfect.

After you were finished laughing, JunHyung helped you up off the ground and you both left the school. On your way home, JunHyung got you a smoothie and then took you to that park by your aprtment. As you sat there with him, sipping on your straw, you remembered what had happened in 6th period. "Oh! So I talked to SoRi today," you began. "And?" JunHyung gave you a curious look. "Well, she actually seemed to have a little bit of a crush on Zico, so that's a good thing. I think they'd be cute together!" you said, clapping your hands once. "Ahhh, my dongsaeng is growing up!" JunHyung exclaimed. "Oh no! What are you gonna do if he moves out and gets a job and leaves you alone?!" you exclaimed very dramatically. "Well I would miss him... he's family, so of course I would, but I would have you, so it wouldn't be a problem," he replied sweetly. "Well aren't you a charmer?" you . "Although... that would be nice... then I wouldn't have to live alone anymore..." This last statement seemed to catch JunHyung by surprise. "You live by yourself?" he asked, seemingly shocked. "Oh... Ummm, yeah," you said, a little hesitant now. The only person you had ever told about living alone was GyuRi and JongHyun, and now you were going to have to go through the pain of explaining it all again. You took a deep breath before you began your story.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

~I hope you guys look forward to the next chapter! You'll finally get to find out why 'you' live alone! I actually wasn't planning on including this in the FF, but it just kinda... happened, so I'm gonna go with it xD haha
*keep commenting! ^o^ ♥

~Also, if you guys like this fanfic, go check out my second one called "Real". It's based on a true story ^^ I only have the foreword done so far (I want to focus on this one first), but hopefully you guys will start reading it once I get onto writing it!♥