Chapter 37~Pabo~! >///

A Rapper's Rhyme And Rhythm

~Wow... It's been a while hasn't it?? I'm really sorry :( I feel bad for not updating in forever!! I hope you guys forgive me! Mianhae~ -bows-
Here comes the first chapter in what... 3 weeks? I hope it turns out well...

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Later that day, JunHyung was released from the hospital and you were finally able to relax. You went home with him first to spend some more time with him. SaRi insisted that you stay for dinner, so you complied and stayed a bit longer. After dinner, you took the bus home to get some more sleep.

So now here you were, just lying on your bed and thinking about last night's events. Ahhh, it was so scary... I hope that NEVER happens again, you thought to yourself. You were pulled out of your thoughts by your phone buzzing in your pocket. Checking it, you saw it was a text from JunHyung.
"Hey babe~ I can't sleep..."
Ahhh, him too? You thought.
"Jjinja? Me neither... -pouts-"
"Talk to me? It'll make me feel happy~"
"Of course~ ^^"

You spent probably around 2 hours texting him before sleep finally overcame you and you drifted off into dreams that were, unfortunately, filled with horrible things.

You dreamt about all of the terrible things that possibly could have happened to JunHyung. And even though it was YOUR dream, you couldn't even do anything about it. You tried to protect JunHyung during all the scenarios, but nothing worked. You screamed, punched, hit, kicked, and grabbed everyone who was hurting him to no avail. It was like you were only a spectator in someone's sick idea of a game. These dreams continued throughout what felt like the whole night before you finally were able to wake yourself up.

"I seriously need a dream catcher or something...." you said to yourself as you thought about all the bad dreams you've had in the past month. You slowly got up and out of bed to get ready for the day. You weren't sure if JunHyung was going to be at school today after what happened on Saturday which made you a bit anxious, but you were going to try your best to make it through the day anyway.

When you arrived at school, there was no sign of JunHyung anywhere. You didn't even spot the always energetic Zico. I guess he's not here... Oh well... When lunch time came around, you headed upstairs to the music room, where you always hung out with JunHyung. Like this morning, you hadn't seen him while you were walking here, so your guesses were pretty much confirmed. However, you were in for a surprise when you opened the door, because sitting in his usual spot was JunHyung. You had to admit, you were shocked. "W-wha... I thought-" but you were cut off by him. "I couldn't just not show up to school today. I had to see you~" he said and smiled, patting his lap so you would go sit with him. You ran over to him and threw your arms around his neck. "I didn't expect you to be this excited to see me!" JunHyung laughed. "Well, I thought I was gonna have to spend my whole day alone because I thought you weren't here, pabo~!" you playfully hit him before pecking his lips. "I'm so happy to see you!" you exclaimed. "So what do you say we practice for that performance on Saturday?" JunHyung suggested. "That sounds great! We haven't practiced very much... I hope we'll be ready!" you voiced your worry. "Do you really doubt it? You're absolutely amazing. It's me we have to be worried about," he winked at you. "Oh, stop it!~ You know you're the best rapper within miles of this place," you argued. "Haha, exactly my point. We're unbeatable," he said, placing his lips on yours. "Okay, I believe you!" you said, after breaking the kiss. You both laughed and then got to practicing.

To be quite honest, it really wasn't that bad. The thing was comfort. You wanted to be completely comfortable and know for sure that you were going to do extremely well on this performance. And that's why you and JunHyung rehearsed together multiple times everyday up until the show. It was a good thing you had all that practice time too, because quite often, you both got distracted and ended up.... wasting time. (Yeah, that sounds good... haha i.e. kissing, food fights, and games of tag in your apartment... hehe ^^) In short, with all the rehearsals combined, you ended up getting enough practice time to be completely confident about this show.

You went to sleep on Friday night, JunHyung passed out on the couch, fully anticipating tomorrow's events. We're gonna blow everyone away~ you thought happily as you fell into a deep sleep.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

~ Okay, so once again, I cannot express how sorry I am for not updating in so long!!! Dx It makes me soooo sad! And sadly, this fanfic will probably end in the next chapter~ I will make it a very good ending though, so I hope you all will love it! ^o^ Hopefully I will have it up later this week ^w^