Chapter 19~Music

A Rapper's Rhyme And Rhythm

You were in a daze. You couldn't remember walking to school in the morning. You couldn't even remember the last time you had eaten anything as you no longer had an appetite, and you hated going to lunch for fear of seeing GyuRi and JongHyun, so you just stopped going all together. Mostly, you wandered around thinking about.... nothing. Your head was so full, yet so empty. Feelings and emotions filled it up to the brim, but you couldn't bear thinking about any of them, so you didn't. You just didn't think about anything.  Sleep never came easily anymore and when it did, it was filled with nightmares and worries. You just couldn't find peace anywhere. JunHyung wasn't helping. He kept trying to talk to you, but you were confused about him and didn't know what to do, so you avoided him as much as possible, resumed our snappy comebacks, and gave him the cold shoulder. Plus, you couldn't be worrying about him with everything else going on in your life. You continued your life like this, getting thinner everyday, the circles under your eyes growing darker, for about a week until one day, you were sitting in 5th period and something finally clicked. All the sudden, you found yourself getting lost. Not in your thoughts, but in the music. You finally felt yourself relax for the first time in what felt like forever. You forgot how nice it felt to not be tensed up and depressed all the time, so at that time you vowed that you would keep yourself going for music. Music was your one love, and you weren't going to let it go. Also, you remembered the competition you had signed up for and swore to win. You now only had two weeks until the show, and you had to get something ready. Time to focus, you told yourself determinedly.
Music had finally breathed some life back into you.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

JunHyung didn't know what to do anymore. You had been extremely cold to him this last week and kept avoiding him. He also noticed how thin and tired you were looking and he was becoming extremely worried. You never smiled anymore or showed any sign of emotion at all. JunHyung didn't expect you to be back to normal and extremely happy after all that had happened to you, but he hadn't expected this. However, because this was happening, it made him that much more protective over you. JunHyung wanted so badly to help you, but you wouldn't let him. So all he could do was sit back and watch as you lived miserably.

Today though, as JunHyung was watching you in 5th period, he noticed something different. She actually has a different expression on her face, he thought. He knew you were determined about something because he could see it in your eyes. Your eyes now had that light and spark that had previously been absent. That's my girl, JunHyung thought happily. He smiled and continued to stare at you until Zico elbowed him in the side. "Dude! What's going on? Something super interesting over there?" Zico asked trying to get JunHyung's attention. He then looked over JunHyung's shoulder and saw what was so interesting. You. "Ahhh, hyung! You know she's totally depressed right now. Why do you keep going after her?" "No, just look at her... She's different today," JunHyung said distractedly. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you out of pure shock and wonder, and just ignored Zico's mumblings. How can someone change their mindset so fast? ____ really is amazing.... he thought.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

The bell rang, dismissing you from 5th period. Only one more hour left and school would be over. You impatiently waited out that hour, constantly looking at the clock and not paying attention to the lesson. You had moved your seat to the back of the classroom from the front to avoid GyuRi which usually meant you were one of the last students out of the classroom, but as soon as that bell rang, you were gone within two seconds. You wanted to spend some time in the music room after school today. This past week had been too much and now you were determined to go into that room and sing out all your frustrations, emotions and feelings so that they would never haunt you again. You were sick and tired of them taking over your life. Absorbed in your own thoughts, you didn't realize there was already someone in the room. You pushed open the door and froze. JunHyung was sitting right there.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

~I know this was a short chapter, but it's because something BIG is gonna happen in the next chapter, so keep reading!! ^o^ I'm so excited!