Chapter 28~The Dance

A Rapper's Rhyme And Rhythm

As soon as you arrived home, you went straight to your bathroom and started on your hair and make-up. You still had no idea where JunHyung was taking you, but you wanted to look as good as possible. You put a few ringlets in the top layer of your hair and straightened the rest, then put a sparkly, silver hair pin in to hold back the very ends of your bangs. Then, you outlined your eyes in eyeliner, winging it out a bit at the ends. You swept your eyelashes with mascara and put silver sparkles over the top, making your lashes glitter everytime you blinked. Wanting a shadowy effect, you used dark eyeshadow to make your eyes smokey.
The finished product looked something like this:

 

 

 

 

 


Then, to make it stand out a little more, you added 3 little gems to each wing of your eyeliner/eyeshadow. Finishing up, you applied your favorite light pink lipgloss to your lips and stepped back from the mirror. "Waah~!" you exclaimed out loud. I look so different.... I haven't spent this much time on my hair and makeup in forever. You were extremely satisfied with how everything came out and couldn't wait until JunHyung came and saw you. Now that you were done in the bathroom, you headed to your bedroom to get dressed.

The dress JunHyung had bought you earlier today was laying on your bed. You walked over to it and opened the bag, pulling out the dress carefully. Standing in front of your big mirror, you slipped the dress on and tied the bow around the waist. you stepped over to where you kept your jewelry and picked out a pair of earrings that had 4 thin chains hanging, each with a little star on the end. After putting them in your ears, you picked out a silver necklace also bearing a star, but only the outline and it was set with tiny little crystals all around it. Also, you grabbed the matching bracelet and slipped it on your wrist. Almost finished, you thought. Now just for the shoes. You made your way to your closet and rached up to shelf where you kept your nice shoes. You pulled down a box that had only been opened once before. The shoes you pulled out of it were black and they were gorgeous.

 

 

 

 

 

 



You hadn't ever worn them before, so they had been sitting up in your closet for long time. Buying these shoes was one of those things you did on an impulse. You had no idea when or where you would get a chance to wear them, but they were pretty so you bought them. Now you were glad you had. You put them on your feet and stood up. The shoes added nearly 4 inches to your height and made you feel super tall. Well, now I'll be closer to JunHyung's level, you thought happily. Checking your phone, you saw that it was 7:45 so you still had 15 minutes before JunHyung came to pick you up.

Now you had time to really get excited about what you were going to do tonight . "Ahhh! I can't wait!" you said excitedly. You had just been about to sit down on the couch when you heard a knock at your door. You quickly hurried to answer it and opened the door to see JunHyung. You were extremely surprised at what you saw. He was wearing a tux and he looked absolutely amazing. You must have been staring, but he didn't seem to notice because he was just as infatuated with you. Both of you just stood there for a few minutes taking the other in until you finally realized what was happening and you blushed and looked down. "You... You look absolutely gorgeous," JunHyung said, taking your hand and placing a kiss on it. This caused you to blush even more, and you continued to look at the floor. However, that only caused JunHyung to lift your chin with his finger and make you look at his face. "I mean it," he said with a warm smile. "Now, shall we get going?" he asked. You nodded and smiled at him. "I'm sorry I don't have a car... So we have to walk, but it's not too far from here," he told you. "It's ok, I don't mind. I'm just excited to finally find out where we're going!"

You both continued walking, your hand comfortably in his until he started to lead you up the gates of your school. "Uuuuhhh... What's going on?" you started to ask and then it hit you. There was a dance tonight. You had completely forgotten! "Oh! Omo, I totally forgot all about this... I wasn't planning on going anyway... But now that it's you who's taking me, I think I'm actually kind of excited," you told JunHyung happily. "I'm glad to hear it. I wanted to surprise you, but I wasn't sure if you would like it or not..." "No, it's perfect," you said, grabbing his arm and walking again. As you kept walking, you saw a couple of other people in front of you and recognized them as Zico and SoRi. "So this is what Zico was talking about during lunch today! Wah! They're so cute!" you exclaimed. You both made your way to them to greet eachother. "Annyeong!" you waved as you approached. They both waved back and Zico said, "Noona! You look so pretty! And look at SoRi, isn't she beautiful?" You looked at her in time to see her blush deeply. She really was very pretty, though. You were glad that you had gotten the opportunity to make these two happy. "I know she's pretty," JunHyung replied to Zico while looking at you. "Should we go in now?" he asked. You all nodded and the 4 of you made your way into the big gym for the dance.

Stepping into the gym gave you quite a shock. There were so many people. To be honest, you hadn't expected so many students to show up. Being that this was a huge crowd, as soon as you walked in, you clutched JunHyung's hand tight so that you wouldn't get seperated. However, this didn't stop you from getting seperated from Zico and SoRi. You lost them as soon as you entered the room. Still holding tightly to him, JunHyung led you over to an empty table in a corner of the room. After setting your things down, he once again grabbed your hands and pulled you out to the dance floor. The song playing at the moment was 2NE1's I Am The Best. As you looked around, you could see people dancing the actual steps, and some people just doing their own thing. Deciding on the latter, you began to dance, just forgetting everything besides JunHyung. You and him laughed and smiled and just had fun. You danced to probably around 5 upbeat songs before you started getting tired and pulled JunHyung over to where you had set down your things. "This is so much fun!" you told him. "But it's really kind of exhausting," you laughed. "I know. Hmmm... I'm gonna go get something to drink. What do you want?" "Just water," you replied. "Okay, I'll be right back," he said, pecking your lips, then turning and making his way through the crowd. You couldn't help but admire him as he walked away. While you were still absorbed in your thoughts about how perfect your boyfriend was, you were startled by someone placing a hand on your shoulder and clearing his throat;
"____...."

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

~So once again, I really am sorry for taking so long to update... I just am really not sure why I take so long now... It's extremely odd... But I hope you guys will stick with me 'till the end! Because that would make me extremely happy :') And keep commenting! Don't be silent readers ^^

Also, have you all seen Super Junior's y, Free & Single MV?? It's amazing! If you haven't seen it, go watch it and support Super Junior! ^o^ ♥♥♥