Chapter 1~Kiss

A Rapper's Rhyme And Rhythm

I'm a bit shaky with beginnings, but I'll do my best, so just hang in there with me! ^_^'

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

It was Monday morning. 6:00. You were having a dream about your date with JongHyun the night before. He suddenly grabbed your arms, looked at you intensely, and started to lean in.... BEEP! Your alarm started going off. "Aish!! Babo!" you screamed, slamming your hand down on top of the clock. It always seemed like something interrupted your dreams. But only your really good ones. Huh... You always wondered why that was... Once you calmed down, you remembered exactly what your dream was about and you could feel yourself blush.

He kissed you! Last night, JongHyun had kissed you! You had been going out with JongHyun for a couple months now and had been getting really anxious. And obviously so had he. He surprised you the night before by showing up at your apartment armed with a blanket and a basket. Okay, so maybe it was a little cheesy, but it was so JongHyun so you had no problem accepting his offer to take you to the park for a picnic. When you arrived, he spread the blanket and laid out the food. It wasn't anything spectacular, it was quite simple actually, but you didn't care. You only cared that you were with him. After you both finished eating, you were distractedly looking at the sun set and that's when JongHyun saw his opening. He pounced. Actually pounced! He landed square on top of you, knocking you back into the soft, green grass. "Yah!" you yelled. "What are you doing?" But he was just staring at you with those big brown eyes and that goofy smile he always wore and you couldn't help it. You started to giggle uncontrollably. You closed your eyes trying not to cry, and when you finally opened them, his face was only an inch from yours. You in a breath, completely startled. "OMO" you thought. You wanted to speak, but coudn't seem to find the words. Finally, you managed to force out a little laugh and say "JongHyun, what's going-" but you were cut off when gently pressed his lips against yours. It was so much better than anything you had ever imagined. And you had waited for so long. While you were absorbed in your thoughts, JongHyun pulled away and sat up. You hadn't wanted it to end, so you sighed and sat up as well only to see a dorky looking JongHyun grinning like an idiot at what seemed to be nothing. You scooted up next to him and laced your hand in his before giving him a peck on the cheek which seemed to wake him up from his little day dream. "Thanks babe," he said pulling you close. "For what?" You were a little confused. "For letting me kiss you! I've wanted to do that for so long and I finally did it! So... thanks." "Well I didn't exactly have a say in this... You kind of tackled me," you mumbled. "NOT that I didn't enjoy every second of it!" you exclaimed as he tried to protest. He winked at you.

While you were reliving your memories from the night before, you almost didn't feel your phone vibrate in your hand. You looked down to see who had messaged you when you saw the time. "OMO!" It was 6:45! School started in 15 minutes! You were going to be so late! You quickly gathered your thoughts and threw on your uniform and hurriedly brushed your teeth. You looked in the mirror and at leats attempted to make yourself look somewhat composed. It's kind of hard after last night... And it doesn't help that I relived it this morning! When you were satisfied, you grabbed your key, threw your backpack on your shoulder and ran out the door. You checked your phone. You had 10 minutes to get to school before the first bell rang. You can do this you told yourself. You half-jogged all the way to the school so by the time you got there, you were nearly breathless. As you were trying to catch your breath, you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders. You jumped and turned around, startled, only to find yourself right in the circle of JongHyun's arms. He must have wanted to make what had happened last night a more frequent occurence because he kissed you. Right then and there. With everyone watching. But you didn't care that all eyes were on you.

You could have stayed like that all day.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

So what do you all think? I promise it gets better! But is it ok so far?? Should I keep writing? ^^