Birthday Surprise

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

Song Ji Eun - It's Cold


 

Days passed, still a bit gloomily, but they were getting better. Even thought you didn’t spend time anymore with the boys, every time you saw Zelo and Jongup they gave you a sweet smile, and a hug every morning before their classes would start. It was enough to keep a small smile on your lips. However you missed Daehyun, Yongguk, Youngjae and Himchan more than a lot. At first you had completely forgotten about the kiss, but as you never got to know the reason behind it, you decided to struggle it off, even thought it warmed your heart and made butterflies have a marathon in your tummy.

Cold breeze hit your hair as you tried to snuggle your face more into your scarf. The temperature had sunk a lot lately, and your birthday was dangerously approaching. A sigh escaped your lips.

Saga watched your actions, eyes never actually leaving from your figure.

“Thinking about those guys?” she asked, even thought she already knew the answer. You nodded and locked your eyes onto the clear-blue sky.

“I thought that I would spend my birthday with them, but I just realized that I never told them the exact date.” you chuckled at your own silly mistake. She put her arm over your shoulder, pulled you closer and ruffled your hair.

“Well, now you just have to suffer in my company.” she stuck her tongue out at you, earning a chuckle from you.

*Oh ______, if you only knew what I have planned for your special day.* she thought with a sweet smile on her lips.

---

It was early in the morning as you were still in middle of visiting dreamland. Saga rested her hands on her hips and smirked before she jumped on top of you.

“Wake up!” she screamed as she bounced on the mattress up and down, just like every other morning. You groaned as you pushed her face away and sat up.

“What do you want?” you mumbled, annoyed. She chuckled as she stood up again, her hands resting on her hips. “I see someone is as grumpy as always.” she joked.

You glared at her as you let your head fall back onto your pillow, mumbling something that sounded like five minutes more. She shook her head and smiled.

“You know-” Saga started as she picked up your pillow. “If I were you, I would get up and pack my things.” You groaned as you sat back up, knowing that she wouldn’t let it slip. “Why?” you mumbled.

She chuckled and patted your hair into its place. “We’re going on a trip for three days.” She was about to leave the room, leaving you dumbfounded as she turned around to smile sweetly at you.

“Happy birthday, ______-ah.”

---

The sky was gray and looked like it would soon burst out with snow. After spacing out and having Saga pack your luggage, the two of you sat in her father’s car. At that point powder-like snow had started to fall onto the ground. It was oddly quiet to be Seoul, even at that early hour; it was like the city had gone somewhere to hibernate.

“So where are we going?” you asked for the rd time that hour.

Her father chuckled, his deep voice booming over the Christmas carols that the radios played. “You will see soon.”

Getting tired of receiving the same answer over and over again, you gave up and focused at looking outside from the window. You passed by cities, a few people and many other things. It started to snow harder, and soon the ground was covered by a cold, white blanker. Your thoughts drifted off to your family and friends back home; how they were doing, where they missing you, if anyone had asked after you.

At some point you had fell asleep.

---

“Yah, ______. Wake up!” You felt how someone shook you. You opened your eyes slowly to see Saga smiling. “We have arrived.” she whispered, excitedly.

You stretched a little, earning a silent click from your body. You pulled yourself out of the car and looked around. A mixed scent of salt, snow and cold greeted you. In front of you was a villa, at the root of the hill was a small town and sea. A smile formed onto your lips as you wondered if your parents had something to do with this.

You took your bag filled with your clothes and other things that you might need during the next three days. Saga hooked her arm around yours and walked up to the front door, pulling you along with her.

She opened the door and stepped inside. Your mouth hung open as you looked around. Long, red curtains hung in front of the big windows, a big sofa and cushions filled the living room, yet left some place to a TV and a fireplace. The kitchen had modern utensils and appliances.

Saga chuckled at your reaction and placed her arms around you. “Happy birthday!”

---

After exploring the house with Saga, you started to unpack your things in one of the four bedrooms, which you claimed as yours. It was connected to Sagas by a door. Saga sat on your bed as you placed your make up and your brush onto the table.

“By the way, why are there so many bedrooms in here?” you asked after thinking about it for a while. After all it was just the two of you, now that her father returned home.

Saga smirked and chuckled, in your option it sounded a bit devilishly. She placed her finger on her cheek and winked. “Let’s say that we are going to have some guests.”

Before you could ask more, the doorbell rung. “Oh and they’re here.”

You two went to the front door to welcome whoever your guests were. Saga opened the door and stepped aside.

“Noona!” someone screamed and at the next second you felt something big, hard yet soft against your body.

You looked up to see a familiar face rubbing his cheek against your head. “Junhong!?”


Happy new year! ^^ I hope you all will have a great year, filled with laughter and happy moments!

I just noticed that it's about a month since I last time updated D: I'm so sorry! At the beginning of the month I had an author's block, and right now there is so much going on in my life :/ I'm so sorry, but please bear with it! This thing has a big effect in my future, and I've shed a lot of tears because of this :/

I can never say this to much, but thank you for everyone who has read/subscribed/commented my story, it really means a lot! Lots of love to every single one of you!<3