Run away

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

Infinite - Cover Girl


It was the date of B.A.P’s comeback on M! Countdown. You sat in the audience with a mask covering the lower part of your face. A cameraman sat next to you, filming your comments and reactions for every performance. When NU’EST appeared on the stage you were stunned. JR didn’t lie; he was actually great at rapping and dancing. You cheered and clapped along with the audience, letting your inner fangirl out.

There were a few other performances before it was time for B.A.P. The camera focused on your face as you stared at the stage.

“Yeah, sounds good! We fly here B.A.P, Leggo!” Zelo rapped into the microphone. The fan chants were loud, surprising you. Their bodies moved in sync, matching the song perfectly.

“Dudes, that’s just not it. Is music a joke? It’s not for us. Because you’re like that, I’m like this – if you weren’t like that, would I be like this? Just stop it and quit it – just go away over there!” Yongguk’s deep voice echoed from the loudspeakers. The fans cheered louder and louder, swaying their heads with the beat. As the dance break came, they were going wild.

“B.A.P Bang Yongguk (Hey) B.A.P Kim Himchan (Ho) B.A.P Jung Daehyun (Hey) B.A.P Yoo Youngje (Hey) B.A.P Moon Jongup (Ho) B.A.P Choi Junhong (Hey) Jigujeongbok B.A.P!” they screamed loudly, giving a lot of love and meaning in every single word. Your smile grew even bigger, if possible, as you were proud how fast they had become famous. *Being alone at evenings was worth it if this was the result.*

---

After their performance you went with the cameraman to their dressing room. Many people ran from a room to another as they tried to do their job as good as possible, making sure that the idols were ready when it was their time to perform.

“_______!” Himchan ran up to you and hugged you as soon as you opened the door. “Oppa was good, right? Did you notice oppa’s mistake?” he kept on blabbering. You locked your eyes with Yongguk, begging for help. He chuckled and walked up to you two. He placed an arm around your shoulders and turned over to look at the staff.

“Everyone this is our new family member, Song _______. I hope you will take good care of her.” He announced. You bowed while smiling brightly, flashing your teeth. The hairdresser came up to you and started your hair mumbling something about how well you had took care of it and how soft and shiny it was.

Zelo’s hands sneaked around your small figure. “Noona did you see me there? I was so nervous that I would make a mistake.” You giggled and lightly clapped his right cheek. “You did well Junhong. Don’t worry about it.” *I’m proud of you. You’re still so young, yet you’ve grew up well.* you thought.

---

Time flew fast at the show. The crew had filmed another episode of your life with the guys, J.R had teased you about how he was right about his rapping, you met a lot of idols, and Himchan became an overprotective oppa and held you in his arms. J.R had laughed at him when he had got a smack on his head by Yongguk for not being allowed to touch you. Shortly said, you had fun. You were sure that these memories were something that wouldn’t fade away.

You sat in the audience again as the winner was announced. Super Junior thanked their fans and had their encore-stage. Daehyun came to pick you up from the audience, disguised of course.

“I don’t want to go home!” You whined, pouting your soft lips. He sighed deeply at how stubborn you were, still not believing that you had this side in you. You hugged his arm as he tried to walk you away from there.

“The show’s over, we can’t stay here either.” he flickered your forehead lightly and curled some hair behind your ear. An idea came into your head. A big smile spread on your face as you looked into his eyes brightly. “Let’s run away!”

His eyes rounded and his lips went into a straight line. “Let’s do what?” he asked, pretending as if he hadn’t heard you. You tiptoed as you whispered into his ear. “Let’s run away, have some fun.” Your soft breath tickled his ear, making him blush. He thought about it a little and turned his head to look at you again.

“Are you sure?” He asked. You nodded eagerly. His lips curved up into a smile. “Let’s go then.”

He took your hand into his and started running. The two of you ran to the changing room where you took your contact lenses and your mask and put them into your pocket. “Hyung we will leave first.” Daehyun announced to Yongguk and started running again, still holding onto your hand. “Wait, what?” Yongguk asked, dumbfounded. “No! ______ come back to oppa!” Himchan screamed after you.

You giggled as you ran outside of the entrance and behind a corner. Daehyun kneeled down, holding his stomach as he laughed more than he had in days. You leaned on him as you laughed your off. His arms sneaked around you as he held you close. *All that counts is here and now, I don’t want to let go of you ever. I’m glad you came.* He stared at your happy face, his eyes looking at every inch of your face. You calmed yourself down as you put your hand into your pocket, taking your disguise out.

“What is that?” Daehyun asked and pointed onto your case. “My contact lenses.” you answered simply and opened the case with small pandas on it. Carefully you popped both lenses onto your eyes, blinked a few time to adjust them and turned to look at Daehyun. “How do I look?” You asked.

He stared at you. *Her eyes are beautiful, why would she want to hide them?* He didn’t understand, but decided to brush it off as he lifted up his thumb. You put your mask on and stood up from the wall. “I don’t think anyone will notice now who I am.” You said proudly, your speech muffled by the mask.

The two of you walked around the city, talking about anything and everything. Daehyun even bought you bubble tea.

“Who knew oppa would agree to run away?” You asked. You sipped from the straw, the watermelon flavor caressing your taste wart. The sun had gone down and the stars came out, the cool summer breeze blowing through your hair.

“______-ah.” Daehyun called out. “Do you enjoy coming here?” You looked up to him, his face was serious. You thought it a little time before nodding. “I’m actually glad that I came. I know I wouldn’t have been this happy if I had been placed into another family. I mean all that counts is here and now and that my world will never be the same but I think it is better like this than it could have otherwise been.” You studied his face, his eyes catching your attention. They were special, more like magical. You leaned your head on his shoulder and breathed in his scent. *He smells like passion fruits, grapes and amber.*

Daehyun smiled at you lovingly. He rested his head on top of yours. *If you only knew how you make me feel. You light up my night sky. I will never let you go, even if it means sacrificing something. You’re my angel.* He held your hand in his.

“Stay with me forever.” he whispered.


I'm sorry for not updating in ages! I actually caugh a flew and I've spent four days in bed. But I'm better now (I guess). Thank you all for reading/subscribing/commenting! I'll update as soon as possible again! But I have to take a blod test which means that my finger will be paifull :/

Those who asked why Joon can't be MBLAQ's Lee Joon, think about it. He's born in 1988 and you're born 1995. See what I mean? :D But of course you can make Joon to look like Lee Joon, I have nothing againts it, after all Lee Joon's hot! :D Yes I'm a A+

I've talked about this already that some of you call me author-nim :D and I'm going to reveal something to you. It feels weird for me to write Zelo calling you noona because he's an oppa for me. Actually he's about a year and a month older than I am so if you are older than me, please stop calling me -nim, it makes me feel old :D