First day of school

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

 

4minute - Creating Love

 


 

You took a deep breath before you stepped into your school’s building. Jongup and Zelo were on lesions so you had to go there with Yongguk and Bonhwa. You walked behind them, feeling unsure about what you were doing. Yongguk had a mask and a cap on as disguise in case someone would recognize him. The three of you arrived in front of the principal’s office faster than you’d thought. Bonhwa knocked loudly on the door before opening it. You greeted the principal as you stepped inside.

“So you are the famous Song _______ that we have heard of.” the lady said as she looked at you, smiling friendly. Her dark hair was tied up into a bun, glasses covering her eyes and her clothes made her look like a professional. “I am Lee Hyemi, this school’s principal. It’s nice to meet you finally. I hope you will feel welcomed when you start to study.” she flashed a teeth-showing smile.

“Thank you so much.” you bowed and smiled back at her. Yongguk placed his arm around your shoulder, showing off how proud he was of you. He knew how it felt to enroll into a new school, yet you had been pretty calm until now. Miss Lee looked through her desk that was filled with layers of papers.

“Let’s see.” she mumbled as she picked up some papers. “Here is your schedule, timetable, our contact info and our rules.” she said as she gave them to you. You bowed again as you took the papers and read through your timetable.

“Is she going to go to a class after this?” Bonhwa asked. Miss Lee nodded and called up someone. Soon there was a knock and the door opened, revealing a young guy with a uniform in his hands. His hair was colored black with some highlights.

“This is Kim Jonghyun, your class president. He will take care of you for today.” Miss Lee announced. Jonghyun gave you the uniform and held his hand out.

“It’s nice to meet you. People call me J.R.” he said smiling. His teethes were showing and his eyes became smaller. He had seemed like a cold guy a second ago but now he was like a cute teddy bear, his voice suiting that position well.

“I’m Song ________, call me _______.” You said, smiling.

“Now that you have met you should go change your clothes and Jonghyun will show you some places.” Miss Lee said. You nodded and went with J.R to the closest toilets to change. Yongguk and Bonhwa stayed at the office, talking about your education.

---

After changing, J.R gave you a tour around the school. The school was really modern and big, the walls even had some nice colors that made it feel more comfortable. At your old school had only been white and light blue walls, making it feel more cold and boring.

“We have lunch after the third period. In here it is allowed to have colored hair and makeup, as you probably already know. Here goes mostly rich and famous people, meaning that we have a higher quality at the education.” J.R explained. You nodded every now and then to inform him that you were listening.

“Okay now I have told you everything that they told me to. Do you have any questions?” he asked you as you walked upstairs.

“Nope, except one.” you said. “Are you an idol too?” he chuckled at your question.

“Yeah. I am the leader and rapper in NU’EST.” he said.

“Really? You’re a rapper? Couldn’t see that coming.” you mumbled the last part but he somehow seemed to have heard it.

“You don’t believe me because my voice is high-pitched?” he raised an eyebrow. You looked at him with round eyes, nodding. He chuckled at your reaction. “Let’s say that you will be surprised when you see our music video.” he placed his arm around your shoulders.

“Let’s go to class now. So we have math right now, and our whole class is going to be there. You see our homeroom teacher is our math teacher and that is the only lesion when the whole B-class is on the same lesion. Otherwise we are divided with the other classes in different lesions.” J.R led you to an old, brown wooden door that was on the right side of the hallway you were in. He let go off you and knocked a few times on the door. You heard someone asking you to step in before he opened the door. “She’s here.”

You peeked behind his back. A woman in her thirties or so stood there with a book in her hands. She had brown-blonde-colored hair and she was wearing a pink checkered blouse with white jeans. “Come in.” she motioned with a big smile on her lips. J.R walked into the room with you following after him. The teacher showed with her hand that you should come closer to her.

“Class, starting from today we are going to have a new student. She is an exchange student and I wish you will welcome her warmly.” she announced. You could feel everyone’s eyes on you. Suddenly all the confidence that you had had started to fade away. “Introduce yourself.” your teacher said, flashing an encouraging smile.

“Hello! I’m Song _______.” you bowed and flashed a sweet smile. “Please take care of me during this year that I’m going to be here.”

Suddenly you heard how a chair screeched as someone stood up fast.

“No way! It really is you!” a girl with long, curly hair screamed. Your mouth dropped as you recognized her. “Unnie?” you asked carefully. She ran up to you and hugged you tightly.

“Panda bear is back!” she screamed while jumping up and down. You chuckled at her reaction.

“Kwon Saga could you please calm down!” your teacher pleaded. “______ since you already seem to know Saga you could as well sit next to her. Welcome to 2-B. I’m your homeroom teacher Choi Sunja.” she introduced herself and turned to write something on the whiteboard. Saga lead you over to her seat and you sat down next to her. Saga had been your best friend ever since elementary. She was half Korean, half Finnish which explains her name. She had moved abroad when you were a sophomore in middle school.

“You have to tell me everything once we’re on a break!” she squealed with a low voice as she held onto your hand. You had to admit it that luck was finally on your side.

---

The bell rang to inform everyone that the lunch break was about to start. Saga took your hand into hers and led you out of the classroom. The two of you went to the cafeteria to get something to eat before going outside to eat. You sat down on one of the benches as you listened to how Saga talked and talked about a guy she liked.

“He’s just so handsome! He’s really nice and he has a lot of muscles!” she squealed. You chuckled at her as you covered your mouth with the back of your hand. Saga’s eyes drifted off to your neck and she smiled.

“I see you still wear this.” she said as she played with your necklaces amulet between her fingers. It was the same one that you had worn at the beach.

“Yeah well after all it was you who gave it to me.” you said sweetly as you looked at it. “Even thought it has been so many years.” she let it go and hugged you again. You giggled as you put your arms around her tiny figure.

*_______ I’m happy to have you back. I really missed you more than you could ever think. I’m truly sorry for that I had to leave, especially when he was still around. I’m sorry.* Saga thought as she snuggled even closer to you. Tears started to build up in her eyes as she remembered how sad you were at that time. “I…”

“Noona!” she was interrupted when someone screamed. Both of you looked up to see Zelo running to you while waving his hand. Your smile grew even bigger if it was possible.

“Zelo, what are you doing in here?” you asked. He smirked as he technically jumped on top of you as his arms sneaked around your thin waist.

“I missed noona really much!” he snuggled even closer to you. You let out a giggle at how childish he was as you hugged him back. Saga looked at you as if you had three eyes. She cleared her voice, catching your attention.

“Oh! Who’s this?” Zelo asked as turned his gaze to Saga. You chuckled once again.

“Zelo this is my friend Kwon Saga. Saga this is Zelo.” you said. Zelo was still hugging you as he smiled cutely. “Noona’s friends are my friends too!” he beamed.

Saga chuckled and took a bite of her ham-sandwich. Zelo reached over to your lunch and popped a cherry tomato into his mouth.

“Where’s oppa?” you asked him as you ruffled his curls. They were so soft, fluffy and pink that you felt an urge to touch them always when you saw him. Before he could answer you felt how someone put his hands over your eyes and whispered into your ear. “Boo!”

“Oppa!” you smiled as you turned your head over to see Jongup grinning. “Missed me?” he asked. You shook your head as you hugged Zelo tighter.

“Zelo’s a lot cuter than you.” You stuck your tongue out at him. Zelo gave you a bear hug as he laughed at his hyung. You glanced over at Saga who looked somehow frozen, which wasn’t something that she used to do. *She looks shy all of sudden. Wait a minute.* you looked back and forth at her and Jongup. *She said handsome, nice, muscular, lovely smile and the best personality a guy could ever have. So does that mean that she likes oppa?* you grinned at her. She noticed it somehow and looked at you weirdly. You winked at her and she looked down with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

“Oppa have you met Saga already?” you asked Jongup who looked at her while nodding. “I believe we have met in the hallways a couple of times.” he said as he turned back to you.

---

You were back in the classroom with Saga. The teacher hadn’t yet appeared so you decided to take this chance to talk to her. You nudged her side.

“Hey why didn’t you tell me you like Jongup?” you asked while winking. She looked down at her lap as she became shy again.

“I-I didn’t k-know that you have met.” she stuttered. “But what is your relationship with him?” she looked straight into your eyes. You could see that she was serious about her question. You struggled slightly. “He’s my host brother. Or I don’t know. If he’s my brother then who is the mom?” you started to think out loud. *Yongguk would obviously be the father but the mom? Maybe Himchan? Or would it be Yongjae?*

“Wait, what? Jongup is in your host family?” Saga asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh yeah I forgot to tell you.” you leaned closer to her and whispered the truth into her ear. Himchan had told you that you shouldn’t tell anyone that you live with them except someone you really trusted on.

Sara gasped as you finished. “Are you serious? You’re so lucky! You get to see oppa every day!” she squealed as she clasped your hands into hers. “Can I come visit you some day? Please, pretty please!” You chuckled at her reaction. “Of course!” She squealed once again as she hugged you tight. “I love you!”

What you didn’t know was that someone had his eyes on you the whole time. *So she’s here huh? I have to tell hyung about this.* the guy pulled his phone out of his pocket and started to write a mail.

 


 

A lame update is lame :( I decided to update now since tomorrow I'm going to have a loooonng girltalk with my friend and Wednesday I will spend in Estonia! :D Thanks for all who have read, subscribed and/or commented! It really warms my heart that someone likes this story ^^ lots of love for you guys<3