Love, hope, faith

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

NS Yoon Ji - Wanna See You Again/Miss You Again


 

As you spent time unpacking your luggage, all seven members of B.A.P was in the living room, thinking about what had happened under the few hours that they had spent together with you. They were one by one asked to come into a smaller room to tell the cameras how they felt about the situation. The six males tried to get used to the thought of having a new person walking into their lives. Jongup had a good feeling of your presence even thought it came so suddenly and he wasn’t the only one to feel that way. The only one who had a bad feeling was Yongguk. Sure he had liked the fact of getting to know you better but at the same time he wondered what the show would bring with it. He thought about how baby’s were going to react to you living with their dear oppas, how fast you would feel comfortable with him and how much fun he was going to have with you. Maybe he hadn’t realized it before but maybe he secretly wanted to have a younger sister – even thought he would have to search for her from the other side of the planet. Daehyun on the other hand couldn’t take his mind away from your smile, your shiny eyes, your flushed cheeks, how your silky hair fell onto your shoulders and your slightly parted, plump lips that curved upwards into a sweet smile. He slightly shook his head so that he would get you out of his mind but it didn’t help that he wasn’t the only one thinking about you. The six of them had never been this quiet since their trainee-days and that was only on those days when they just got to know each other or that they were so tired that every single one of them could fall asleep standing in middle of the streets of Seoul.

“Hyungs…” Zelo decided to break the silence. “What are we going to do now?” There were two men around them with cameras to film in different angles. He was actually in loss of words; he wasn’t sure how he should react to the fact that you were going to live with them for about a year. He liked the fact that he would have a “sister” but at the same time he was scared that you maybe wouldn’t like him at all or that you would just be mad at him all the time for any small reasons and mistakes he made. He may not be the best at talking but he had always believed that actions speak more than words.

“We’ll go with the flow and see what future brings to us. After all we are going to be busy with practice and recordings, and you have school to attend to so there are going to be days when we won’t see her much.” Himchan said as he kept his eyes fixed on the pillow he was hugging. He too wasn’t sure what it would be to live together with you but he was looking for it, even thought he was unsure of letting you step into his life (and maybe even heart) this fast and besides that how was he going to act around you. He may be the mother of the group but he wasn’t a female after all and since there were six boys you were going to live with he was a little scared of how much their hormones were going to thrill. He let a frustrated sigh escape his pink lips as he scratched his head, messing up his pearly black hair.

“After all she’s going to live with us about a year so there may be a lot that happens. She will probably be tired of studying but I think we will get over this awkwardness soon.” Yongguk said smiling. He tried to make himself believe what he had just said instead of worrying too much.

The front door opened revealing a somewhat tall figure in a black t-shirt and a pair of glasses on his nose bridge. The boys stood up, bowed and greeted their manager who stood in front of the six of them with his back facing the shut television.

“Alright boys, now you know the news. She will attend to the same school as Zelo and Jongup. Her only choice to study in Korea was to be in this show because of some reasons. I hope you will treat her like a sister and try to make her feel like this would be another home for her.” he said while he eyed them with his hands crossed over his chest. “She probably feels sad about leaving her family and since the schooling system may be different from the one they use in her country, she may need some help every now and then in studying.” he talked in a serious tone earning a nod from the six boys. He smiled proudly as he walked over to the door that led to Zelo’s and Jongup’s room. He knocked gently on the white, wooden door as one of the cameras were filming his actions as the other one was filming on the sitting idols who’s expressions were hard to read.

You walked up to the door and opened it slowly. You bowed and greeted as soon as you saw the manager. He held the door wide open as he looked at you smiling warmly. Anyone could see that he had started to like you as a daughter-figure already. He had been there in the meeting when you were introduced to everyone and ever since then he had a feeling that you were going to be someone who would change his dear boys’ lives.

“How do you like it here?” he asked. That smile that had been on your face ever since you entered the dorm had grown even bigger, if that is possible, as soon as you saw a familiar face.

“I really like it. This apartment is smaller than what I’m used to but I’ll get used to it soon.” you said happily. Your family was pretty wealthy and you had lived your whole life in a detached house so it would take some time to get used to living in an apartment building.

“Put something nice on you, we are going somewhere.” manager said. This earned small, confused whines from someone on the couch. “You all there too. Put something better than wife beaters and sweatpants on please.” he pointed at B.A.P who looked as if they were reeds in front of car lights.

“Where are we going?” Youngjae asked. Their manager smirked as he let out a small laugh. “You’ll see.”

---

You walked out of the room dressed in a tunic with grey and pink here and there, dark blue jeans, a light grey cardigan and a white handbag was hanging on your shoulder. You had fixed your makeup, adding a slight pint of blush on your cheeks. You had silver ballet shoes in your hand as you planned to walk around in those later tonight. You had a silver bracelet around your wrist, simple silvery star-earrings and a silver necklace that your friend had gave you as a birthday gift. The necklace was more than important to you because your friend gave it to you on the last birthday you got to spend with her before she moved. It had three amulets – a heart, a cross and an anchor that represented love, hope and faith.

You heard small gasps as you looked at the seven males that were waiting for you in the living room. You ruffled your hair that you had curled slightly to give more volume.

“You’re beautiful.” manager said as he stood up from the couch and walked up to you. Daehyun and Himchan, who also sat on the couch, stood up with their mouths hanging down. You were simply beautiful, yet pure and sweet looking. The other four that already stood up also had their mouths wide open. They were simply dressed in jeans, a nice shirt and jackets, bringing a little more pride into their look.

“Let’s go then.” their manager put his arm around you as he led you to the front door, the six males following you two like puppies. 


A lame update is lame ._. sorry I tried but it's like 4 am right now and I just was inspired to update! It's been a long time huh? Well under this time i was konfirmed! Now I am an adult in curch. Going to update as soon as possible! :)

P.S. please check out my picture blog! If you want to know what I look like, there is a pic ;) http://mahsupaluv.tumblr.com