Found

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

Soul Connection - Hey Ma


You ran and ran around in the places that you had earlier visited. *Where can it be?* you panicked. Without knowing it, you had run many miles, not finding anything else than trash. You ran in the woods on a path, looking around. Rain hit your small body, mixed with tears blurring your vision. Pain ran through your body as you felt how you fell forward, your foot attached onto a big root that came up from the ground. Your inner walls broke down as you started crying heavily, sobs escaping your lips once again, tears burning your eyes. A loud boom was heard from the skies, startling you. A thunder had formed. You didn’t care anymore; you just wanted everything be like before.

*Oppa I’m sorry I disappointed you. I’m a failure.* you thought as Daehyun’s face came into your mind.

---

“!” Jongup cursed as he still couldn’t find you. He stopped at different stores that were still open and asked if they had seen you, but no one had. He saw a young couple who shared a striped umbrella talking about a girl they saw.

He stopped them, panting. “I’m sorry to disturb you, but have you seen this girl?” he showed his cell phone to them where was a picture of you smiling brightly. They looked at the picture a while before shaking their heads, apologizing.

Jongup cursed under his breath. *Where the hell could she be?!*

“Excuse me.” a deep voice said behind him, speaking Korean. He turned around to see a young man in his middle twenties, holding a black umbrella over his head. “May I see the picture?” he asked. Jongup nodded and gave his phone to the other one. The stranger nodded his head a few times before giving the phone back to Jongup. “I saw her about two hours ago at my shop. She was feeling gloomy so I treated her onto a crepe but she left her necklace at the table. Mind to give it to her and greet her for me?” he smiled as he handed Jongup the silvery necklace with their famous bunny-logo.

---

Daehyun ran around, screaming your name. He stood on an empty road, taking deep breaths as he looked around himself. *I can’t just give up. She can’t be far.* he thought as he collected himself and this time walked. His silky hair was drenched, water dripping down from his brown tresses. His feet were aching, his clothes were glued to his body like another skin, and his eyes started to sting, tears forming. How much he regretted scolding you, making you sad. The sight of you not even daring to meet his eyes broke his heart into many pieces over and over again.

He fell down onto his knees as his feet went under him. He leaned his hands on the bare asphalt, panting hard. His body was shaking as the tears started to roll down on his cheeks. He curled into a ball as he cried heavily.

 ---

Himchan ran around in the woods, almost wanting to give up. “Song ______ where the heck are you?” he asked himself. It was almost impossible to see due to the darkness and the rain. He was startled by a loud boom, making him stop his journey and look up to the sky. He cursed under his breath before he continued running, Yongguk’s words’ repeating themselves in his mind.

“Whatever happens, don’t let her be alone when it rains heavily and thunders. You’ll understand if she tells you.”

He wandered screaming your name for many minutes until he saw a figure leaning against a tree. He slowed down as he tried to recognize what the figure may have been, until he noticed something familiar about it: long, silky hair that fell off its shoulders, soft skin that had few bruises and scars, and shining star-formed earrings.

“________!” he screamed as he dashed towards you. You lifted your head up from your knees when you heard your name. “Oppa?” your voice came out as a small whisper. Himchan took a grip of your arms as he looked at you closely.

“What do you think you are doing? It’s not healthy to sit outside when it rains!” he scolded. You looked down to your lap as you started crying again. “I lost it…”

Himchan looked at you dumbfounded. “Lost what?” he asked, not quite getting what you meant.

“I lost the necklace oppas’ gave me!” you yelled, still in shock. “I don’t want to be a failure that disappoints you guys all the time.” you whispered. Himchan wrapped his arms around you protectively, rocking you back and forth.

“No one is disappointed in you, and you are definitely not a failure. It’s all right, we can always get you a new necklace.” he said, calming you down slightly.

“B-but Daehyun-oppa gave it to me…” you whispered before you fell into deep slumber.

Himchan sighed deeply before he took his phone out of his pocket and dialed Yongguk’s number.

“Hyung? I found her. I’ll bring her back, but she fell asleep. Yeah, see you soon.” he ended the call, placed his phone back into his pocket and lifted you up. He carried you the whole way back to the hotel bridal styled.

---

“Bring her here.” Yongguk said as he lifted your white blanket up. Himchan did as he was told and placed your body, which was wrapped in towels, carefully onto the mattress as if it was fragile and would break at any moment. He tucked you under the blanket and kissed your forehead before leaving the room.

Jongup, Youngjae and Zelo sat in their room, waiting for their hyungs’ to come back to tell them how you were feeling. Tears were rolling down on Zelo’s shocked face. He didn’t know what to do; he had never been this scared before. His favorite noona may have caught a cold or even worse hypothermia.

Himchan and Yongguk entered the room, only to be greeted by questions.

“How is she?” “What happened?” “Will she die?”

Yongguk sighed as he put his hands on his hips. “She is fine. No, she won’t die. Apparently she lost her necklace that Daehyun gave her and went to search for it.”

Jongup gulped as he put his hand into his pocket, his fingers playing with the metallic surface of the necklace. “I…” he was interrupted when Daehyun burst inside of the doors, panting heavily.

“Where is she?!” he screamed. Youngjae pointed at your bedroom. He sighed in relief, finally able to calm down, knowing that you were safe. Jongup walked up to him and took a grip of his collar. A fist landed on Daehyun’s left cheek, leaving a big, red bruise after it.

“Hyung!” “Jongup!”

Jongup replaced his hands around his hyung’s collar and faced him. “This is your fault, you know that?” He let go and Daehyun fell onto the hard wooden floor, his hand pressing against his cheek. Something metallic was thrown against him.

“It’s time for you to fix what you have caused.” Jongup said and left the room.

Daehyun looked at the necklace that rested on his lap. The paint was slightly worn out, but it was still in good shape. He picked it up and played with the chain. “What does he mean?” he asked, eyes rounded.

Himchan sighed. “She lost it and went to look after it, crying that she was a failure that she has disappointed every single one of us.”

Daehyun looked back at the necklace, gripping it tightly inside his fist. He stood up and walked up to your room. He saw your small figure under the blanket and towels. He scrambled under the covers, wrapping his arms around your waist. Your cold skin touched his, sending shivers down to his spine. You opened your eyes slightly. “Oppa?”

His fingers trailed on your cheek softly. “______-ah, oppa is so sorry. I promise that I won’t ever hurt you anymore. You could never be a disappointment, or a failure. Will you forgive me for being so damn stupid?” he asked guilt obvious in his voice.

You locked eyes with him, sinking into the beauty before nodding slightly. Tears rolled down on your cheeks again. “I lost the necklace oppa gave me.” You cried against his chest. He gently your temple.

“Don’t worry about it.” he said as he fished the necklace out of his pocket. He lifted your head carefully as he closed the chain around your petite neck. “Oppa will always look after you.”

You stopped crying. A smile formed on your lips as snuggled closer to him, drifting off to dreamland again, this time dreaming sweetly. *Everything’s back to okay, finally.*

Daehyun your head softly with his left hand, his right arm still around your waist. Soft snuffling escaped your lips. He smiled sweetly before leaning closer.

“I love you.” he kissed your forehead.


And they made up! :) Those who didn't know, Soul Connection was a band Yongguk was in before B.A.P :) they're amazing, right? :D Anyway sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been depressed lately. My friends have started to forget about me, turned their backs at me and lied into my face. It's sad but I think I'll survive...

Also we got a new member into the family! My cousin gave birth to a healthy boy today 10.30 am! The second baby-boy under a month! ^^

Thank you all lovely babys who have read, subscribed and/or commented on my lame story, you give me a lot of strenght right now when I need it mostly. Love you!