Vacation

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

SISTAR - Loving U


You looked into the wide-open ocean. The tips of your fingers sunk deeper into the soft sand. Waves hit the white sand, creating a relaxing rustle. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. The scent of salt floated in the air. Your thoughts wandered off to the past, a few days back.

You lolled on the couch with Zelo, leaning onto his chest, listening onto his heartbeat. All of you had gathered into the living room because of Bonhwa’s request. He said that he had something important to tell you. He stepped inside of the door with a big grin on his face.

“Kids I have some news for you!” he cheered. “You’re going to go on a vacation!”

Cheers and laughter filled the room. Himchan gave a high-five to Youngjae. “Where are we going, hyung?” Yongguk asked, excited. Bonhwa grinned even bigger, if possible.

“You are going to go to Boracay Island.”

The waves fizzled when they hit the waterfront. The wind caressed your hair, blowing them behind gently. Slowly you felt how a shadow fell on you. You turned your head to look at him. You didn’t see his face properly because of the blinding sunlight. He had a big smile on his lips.

“_______.” he whispered gently. You smiled back at him, pushing back the feeling that you had experienced this before. “What are you doing here, Daehyun-oppa?” you asked. He sat down next to you on the white sand and his silky soft hair.

“I saw you alone and I thought that you needed some company.” You nodded and turned your gaze back to the cyan colored ocean.

You felt how his gaze stayed on you a moment before he opened his mouth to say something again. “Your eyes…”

You turned to look at him with your eyebrows furrowed. “They disgust you, right?” you asked seriously. “They are so different. Korean have dark eyes, almost black, so they aren’t used to see other colors. I wondered why people have been watching me a lot more than before. JR too said that it’s because of my eyes…” you continued to babble endlessly. Daehyun placed his fingers under your chin and turned your head gently so that he could have a better look at your face.

“They are beautiful. No one in the whole world has the same. The way light bounces of them makes their colors shine clearly, just like stars.” he said and curled a tress behind your ear. The sides of his lips curled upwards into a tender smile. Your heart made a jump in your ribcage. You looked straight onto him, absorbed into his eyes. You could have stared into them for hours, sinking deeper and deeper into the beauty by each moment.

“Hyung!” Youngjae appeared behind the two of you and shot Daehyun with his green water gun before running away, laughing. Daehyun groaned and started to run after the younger one. “Just wait until I get you!” Youngjae laughed even louder and ran around the beach.

You placed your hand on your chest. *What was that?* You felt how someone put his arms around your small figure and pulled you closer.

“Noona~ come and play with me!” Zelo begged as he snuggled closer to you. You chuckled and patted his head gently. “What does baby want to play?”

The corners of his lips curled upwards into a grin. “In the ocean!” he beamed. You nodded and tapped his forehead. “Let’s go then.”

He took your hand into his big one and dragged you over to where his hyungs’ were. Jongup started to chase after you, shooting with his bright blue water gun. Zelo attacked him with water balloons. “Take that hyung!” he laughed as he threw one right into Jongup’s face.

Himchan and Yongguk laughed at how Daehyun ended up falling into the water with Youngjae sitting on top of him, laughing and doing a small victory dance. Himchan took a glance at the three of you and got an idea. “Hey hyung.” he called. Yongguk turned his head to him, smiling. “Should we?” Himchan asked as he pointed with a smirk on his face. Yongguk looked towards what he meant and an evil smirk came onto his lips too. He nodded his head and stood up from their deck chairs. Slowly they came behind you and took a grip of your wrists and ankles.

“No! Don’t! Put me down!” you screamed as they swung you from side to side.

“One… Two… Three!” You fell into the water. Soaked with salty water you stood up and started chasing them, screaming. “Go noona!” Zelo cheered at you before his face got splashed with water. He glared at Jongup who struggled, smirking. “Payback time.”

“Try to catch me!” Himchan teased. Every step you took towards him, he stepped backwards. Suddenly he turned to run into another direction. You slipped as you tried to go after him, bumping onto someone, causing you two to fall into the water.

“Ouwie…” you whined and slowly opened your eyes. You were on top of Daehyun, your face inches from his. He chuckled as he patted your head. “Are you alright?” he asked and wiped some water off under your eye. You felt how heat rose onto your cheeks, and nodded. “I’m sorry.” you apologized and stood up from him. He smiled heartwarmingly and stood up. Your heart jumped again. You looked at your sundress, avoiding his gaze.

“Now there’s no idea to use this anymore.” you held the hem of the striped dress and peeled it off from your skin. Water dripped from it as if you had poured from a bucket. You walked over to the deck chairs and placed it on the back rest to dry. You turned to look at everyone who suddenly had gone silent. You stared wide-eyed back at them, your eyebrows ruffled.

“N-noona…” Zelo stuttered. You blinked few time. “What?”

“Hot.” Himchan winked and his upper lip, his eyes wandering over your body. Yongguk walked over to you and put his wife beater on you. “Don’t ever walk around like that again.” he warned.

“Like what? In my bikinis?” you asked, still not getting the point. He nodded, a slight blush creeping onto his cheeks. You smirked as you decided to play around with him a little. You took his top off and handed it back to him. “This is how I’m used to swim, bear with it.” you said and ran away into the water. He followed you with his gaze dumbfounded. *Aish this girl! Can’t she see that other guys are looking at her too?* he thought and ruffled his hair frustrated.

You giggled as you dragged Zelo into the water. He followed you like a puppy and started another water fight, this time targeting Youngjae.

Daehyun couldn’t take his eyes off from you as he recalled that moment when you were on top of him. His face was bright red and hot, heart running a marathon and his knees were going weak. Seeing your petite body covered only in bondable bikinis didn’t help at all. That was until he was knocked down into the water again by a running Youngjae.


Sorry it's been a long time again... I had writer's block and I seriously wrote this about four days D: anyway now you're starting to feel something towards oppa ;) how is it? :D Thank you for reading/subscribing/commenting! Seriously you guys made me laugh wit hyout comments! Sure you can call me author-ssi, author-baby, unnie, anything! :D I love you guys<3 (wow that's deep I know :D)