"Kids"

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

 

MBLAQ - One Better Day


 

“You did what!?” You covered your ears as Himchan continued to scold you. One by one, others started to gather into the living room.

“What’s going on?” Youngjae asked. Zelo had his arms around you, hugging you as if he was trying to keep you safe from his hyung.

“She told someone that she lives with us!” Himchan continued to scream his head off. “So? What’s the big deal with that?” Jongup asked with a raised eyebrow.

”What if she’s a crazy fan or she tells someone who will tell someone and soon the whole world would know and come kidnap you?” he continued to scream, literally pulling his hair out of his head.

“Hyung we are filming a program together so our fans would get to know anyway.” Daehyun said, rolling his eyes. “But still!”

“Oppa I’ve known her over ten years already and she’s my best friend. How could I not trust her?” you tried to convict him.

“Oh you mean that pretty noona I met earlier?” Zelo asked, earning a nod from you.

“Besides, someone else knows that too.” Yongguk said. Himchan looked like he was about to jump on the walls at any moment.

“What do you mean? Who else knows?” Jongup asked and put his hands on his hips. Yongguk smirked and eyed Himchan. “Kim Jonghyun, also known as J.R from NU’EST.”

“What!?” Himchan panicked. “Why does he know?” You giggled at how silly your oppa was. “He’s my class president.” You hugged Zelo’s arm as you smirked. It was pretty fun to chan.

*How come she’s so close with Junhong?* Daehyun thought as he felt how jealousy started to build up inside him. He wanted to have you in his arms too.

”Who is your friend anyway?” Yongjae asked as he sat down on the couch.

“Her name is Kwon Saga.” you eyed Jongup, who met your eyes.

“Are we going to meet her someday?” Yongguk asked as he walked up to you and pinched your cheeks. You nodded excitedly. *I want unnie to know how good they are to me.*

“God help me!” Himchan looked even more desperate. “I don’t approve this!”

“Oppa!” you called him. He turned to look at you with furrowed eyebrows. “You’re more handsome when you smile so don’t worry. Under these years that I have known her, she has never betrayed me, nor broke a promise.” Suddenly his face lit up as he ran up to you and took you into his embrace, leaving Zelo empty handed as he stared at his hyung dumbfounded.

“Aw you just said that I am handsome.” He grinded his cheek against your as he was hugging you tightly.

“Oppa... I can’t… breathe!” you mumbled. “Hyung, I was hugging her first!” Zelo beamed as he tried to hug you again. “But my star called me handsome!” Himchan hugged you even tighter. Soon they were arguing about who got to hug you.

Someone took a grip on your wrist as he pulled you away. Youngjae smiled at you as he put his arms around your small waist. “You know, you should defend yourself from those idiots.” he joked as he ruffled your hair.

“Oppa stop it!” You tried to brush your hair back to its place with your hands. He laughed at your reaction.

“________-ah shall we make something to eat?” Jongup asked as he leaned against Youngjae. You nodded with a big smile as you followed him into the kitchen. You started to make ddeokbokki together with Youngjae and Jongup while Daehyun tried to help as much as he could.

Soon the seven of you gathered around the dining table. The sweet aroma flew around in the air. Zelo ate more than you could even think. You giggled. *At least he likes it.*

“Youngjae make yourself ready for our schedule after this.” Yongguk said and popped a rice cake into his mouth.

The conversation went on about different things, such as cars, music shows and school. It felt like a real family for you. *I’m really lucky to be here.* you thought as you munched on a fish cake happily.

---

You helped to clean up after the meal. Yongjae and Yongguk collected some papers in their room as Himchan and Zelo were lazily lying on the couch.

You washed the dishes as Jongup dried the plates. Daehyun put all the leftovers into the fridge. You smirked as an idea came into your mind. You took some bladder into your hand and put it on Jongup’s nose.

“What the…?” he stared at the bubbles on his nose dumbfounded. You started laughing. “Oh you’re on!” He said as he picked up more bladders and put it on your cheek. A big bubble war between the two of you had begun.

Daehyun looked at you two amused as he palmed his face. “Kids.” he mumbled.

“Take that back, hyung!” Jongup screamed and threw blabber on his face too. You laughed loudly and started to draw on Daehyun’s face with the blabber.

“You’re cute.” you said as you put some bubbles on him as a mustache. He cracked into a big smile.


 

Re-uploading :)