The man with a special smile

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

Juniel - Illa Illa


Yongguk spent that night hugging you. *She’s strong. I wouldn’t have lasted long if someone who I loved tried to kill me. She’s still pure and innocent, why couldn’t he accept that?* He sighed deeply. Shock had took over him. He pulled you even closer if possible, and rested his head on top of yours. Still occupied by his thoughts, he slowly fell asleep.

---

The sun shone through the window, softly falling onto your face. You stirred in your sleep slightly. Slowly you opened your eyes, blinking them rapidly to get adjusted to the light. You felt how someone held you in his arms, his body temperature keeping you warm even without a blanket. You looked carefully up to see Yongguk’s calm face. His chest rose and fell slightly as he breathed, his warm breath hitting your face. A smile crept onto your lips as you examined his face; his flawless skin, closed eyes and sharp cheekbones were perfect for him. You rested your head on his shoulder again, drifting back into dreamland.

You looked around. You sat on the white sand, breathing in the salty air that the ocean had scented. The waves hit the wet sand near your feet. The sun shone over the whole place, wind blew your long hair. It was as if you had arrived to a paradise. However you were the only one on the whole beach, loneliness slowly coming into your mind. A sigh escaped your lips as you stared into the wide ocean. It felt as if the waves were calling you as they went with the wind. You felt calm, as if there was nothing to be afraid of. A big smile formed on your lips. Even thought you were alone, somehow it felt as if you weren’t – as if someone was watching over you from distance. You closed your eyes and let your head fall to the side, relaxing into the moment.

You felt how a shadow covered you from the sun. A person stood behind you. You turned around to look at him better, but the sun behind him was blocking your sight. However his body language was somehow familiar. The urge to know who he was grew inside you every second that you stared at him. With a warm smile on his face he whispered your name.

“______-ah.”

---

“______-ah. It’s time to wake up.” Yongguk shook you slightly. You opened your eyes slowly and rubbed them off from sleep.

“Good morning Sleeping Beauty.” He curled some of your hair behind your ear. You mumbled a morning and thought about your dream. *Who was he? His voice sounded really familiar.* You examined Yongguk’s face. *It can’t be oppa, they’re too different. His smile was more special, with more feeling in it.*

”Noona! Good morning!” Zelo beamed as he appeared behind you. His arms sneaked around you, giving you a tight hug. Your back was tightly pressed against his chest when he rested his head on top of yours. You chuckled and softly patted him on his cheek. “Good morning Zelo.”

“Noona I made some breakfast. Let’s go eat, shall we?” he was technically jumping on the walls excited. He was happy about that you were back to yourself. Even thought he hadn’t heard your conversation with Yongguk, he knew that something mattered and that it helped to talk with his hyung. You laughed at his silliness as you got up and took his big hand into yours.

“Let’s go then.” You led him into the living room.

Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing as they saw you entering. You felt four pairs of eyes on you, staring at you worriedly. You decided to struggle it off as you thought that they were just worried.

“Good morning everyone.” you said with a big smile on your lips. Himchan grinned as he stood up and hugged you tight.

“Good morning!” You laughed at his silliness as you hugged him back.

Daehyun and Jongup let out a big breath that they didn’t know that they were holding inside. The sides of Daehyun’s lips curled upwards into a loving smile. *At least she’s alright now. I hate to see her like she was yesterday. _____-ah you’re prettier when you smile, so please don’t cry anymore.*

Yongjae went with you to enjoy the breakfast, making sure you ate this time properly.

---

The whole day you had wondered who that guy was in your dream. It felt so real, as if you had met him somewhere, you just didn’t know where. You sat alone in the dorm that night, spending it watching dramas and TV-shows while the boys went to practice and recording. Yongguk had told you that they were going to make a comeback soon and that they would have to leave you alone in the dorm a lot until that. And he was right. The next two weeks you spent alone or together with Saga. You didn’t want to go back to loneliness everyday when you came home from school so you picked up a habit of walking around, learning more and more about your new neighborhood.

You walked past different shops and cafés. You could sense people staring at you; after all you were a foreigner. You walked past a costume-shop as an idea came into your mind. A smile spread onto your face as you entered the store filled with wigs, dresses and masks. You gasped in awe at the different products they sold – from hair colors to skirts. You looked at everything in the store until you found what you were searching for: colored contact lenses. Many different pairs of different colors and styles were on display – everything between icy blue and soccer ball-design.

You bought a pair of black lenses and a dark chocolate brown-colored, long wig. *I’m on a TV-show from now on so I think I might need a disguise as well. These will do something, especially if I put some makeup like ulzzangs’ do.* You giggled at your own silly plan. Even if they wouldn’t work, you could have some fun cosplaying. *I wonder how oppas’ would react if they saw me wearing these.*


I'm really sorry for not updating in ages and when I did it ended up being a boring chapter :( I'll try to update later today a more interesting chappie, with more Zelo's cuteness and Daehyun's and yours moments ;) thank you all for reading/subscribing/commenting! You really make my day everytime! Love you!

Happy birthday Henri-oppa! Let's celebrate tomorrow, I'll treat you something! ^^