Leaving

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

 

Big Bang - Haru Haru (Instrumental)


 

You placed your albums and photobook into your suitcase carefully, and closed the lid. You checked that you had everything with you, pulled your bags next to the door and looked around at the now-empty room that you had spent months in. It looked so lonely and sad without your colorful sheets, books, drawings and clothes. Sadness became stronger and stronger inside your chest as you switched the light off, took your bags and opened the door. “Goodbye room.”

“First condition: give me time to pack my stuffs and bid goodbye to the dorm.”

You left your bags onto the couch as you made your way to the kitchen. You checked the fridge to make sure that the boys had food to eat, also that the meal you made earlier was still there.

“Second condition: let me make a last meal to them…”

Slowly you walked over to the front door, slipped your shoes onto your feet and wrapped your coat around your body, your neck hidden by your scarf.

“Goodbye dorm. I’ll miss you.” you said, took your bags and left the dorm. Memories of you and boys flashed in your mind, creating more tears into your eyes.

“…and please don’t let the boys be home when I leave. I don’t want to say goodbye, crying. If I say farewell to them like that, I won’t be able to survive it without breaking down.”

You stepped outside of the apartment building, tears already streaming down on your face. Saga was standing outside, waiting for you together with her father. She ran towards you and put her arms around your shaking body.

“It’s okay, just let it all out.” she whispered into your ear as you cried into her shoulder. Your cries became louder as you dropped your bags onto the ground. She patted your back, motioning her father to take your things. He understood and placed them into the trunk.

Saga dried your tears with her sleeve and pulled you carefully into the car.

“Fourth condition: let me live with Saga and her family. Also please let me continue to study in the same school. It’s enough for me to see even two of the boys from distance, just to know that they are alright.”

You sat down into the big, black car and cried your eyes out.

Daehyun ran as fast as he could; sweat dripping down from his forehead. *Don’t leave, not yet.* He saw you sitting down into the vehicle. “______-ah!” he screamed as hard as his voice let him.

The car left without looking back. He tried to run after it, but as it curved behind a corner, he gave up. He fell onto his knees, tears rolling down on his face. “No… don’t leave me…” he whispered, his body shaking rapidly.

“Last condition: make sure that they have enough to eat and that they are healthy. Just for their sakes, I will watch them from distance. Tell them that I’m sorry and that I love them.”

---

Six lifeless bodies sat in the living room. Bonhwa eyed every one of them, sighing deeply. He was slowly getting a headache from all this drama.

Tears rolled down on Jongup’s face as he stared at his phone. You had taken a surprise selca a few days before Zelo’s birthday. You had stuck your tongue out at the camera, while Jongup had just turned to look up at the phone. Even thought it wasn’t the world’s best shot, he loved it more than he could ever describe.

Youngjae patted Daehyun’s back. Even thought it hurt him too, he knew it hurt Daehyun even more. After all it was because of his kiss that you had to leave. However he saw this day coming when you had to know about his feelings, but he didn’t imagine it to end up with you leaving. He still respected your decision to just change host families and that you didn’t blame Daehyun for what happened.

Zelo was in the worst condition. He still blamed himself for being the reason why you had to leave. If he only had knew that Hyunwoo wasn’t up to any good, he would have done things differently. He decided that he wouldn’t keep any contact with Hyunwoo.

Himchan thought that he had had enough, he couldn’t control himself anymore. “That’s it! I’m going to get her back home!” he yelled and ran towards the front door. Yongguk stopped him and dragged him back onto the couch, strangling the younger one under him.

“You can’t just go after her! She made this choice by herself, we should respect that!” Yongguk yelled. “I, too, want her back but do you think she could be able to? Our fans are about to kill her if they only knew the truth, it was already close that she would have returned home.”

Bonhwa sighed, again, and shook his head. “Do you even know the reason why she chose to change host families?” he asked. As he got no response from anyone, he decided that it was best to continue.

“She wanted to keep an eye on you, even from distance. You may not know it, but you guys changed her life in a good way. Has she told about her past to anyone of you? Her parents told me, just so that I would know that she’s fragile, yet strong. She had finally begun to open up to people, and because of that she didn’t want to let go of something that is really important to her.”

Himchan calmed down, tears still rolling down on his face. Yongguk sighed and climbed off of Himchan.

“Yeah, she told me.” he clenched his fists tightly and stared at the floor. “I still can’t believe what that bastard did to her. I just want to protect her from the world.” A tear rolled down on his cheek, his walls slowly breaking down. Sobs escaped from his mouth as he recalled to the moment that he had with you when you told him about Joon.

---

You rolled in your new bed, Saga next to you. She had fallen asleep ages ago, yet you couldn’t fall asleep. All you could think about was B.A.P. Had they eaten yet? Were they asleep? Were they practicing? Did they miss you?

You sighed deeply and rolled your head so that you could look outside from the window. The moon was brighter than ever, catching your attention. You sat up carefully and scooted closer to the window, pressing your palm against the cold glass. A tear rolled down on your cheek.

“I miss you, oppas and Junhong.”


A/N: I got so many comments suddenly! Thank you all for reading/subscribing/commenting! ^^ you really make my day!