Lost

Exchange Student in B.A.P.'s Dorm

 

Mino - What Do I Do feat. Zico


 

Slowly you calmed down with Jongup’s arms still around you. “Oppa?” your voice came out as a small whisper. He hummed as a sign that he had heard you. “How did you find me?” you asked. He let out a sigh and rubbed circles into your back.

“Daehyun said that he got a feeling that something bad was about to happen and ran after you. Hyungs’ and Zelo didn’t hear him so I ran after him, only to see him beating up those guys and screaming at you.”

You nodded slightly and tightened your fists on his shirt. “So big oppas’ don’t know?”

He shook his head and pulled you closer. “You don’t want to see Yongguk angry. It’s the best for all of us if they don’t know.” You agreed. After all it was your fault that Daehyun was now somewhere, angry. You placed your hand on your neck, grabbing the bunny necklace he gave you.

Jongup patted the back of your head. “Will you be fine if I go look after others?” You nodded before he pulled away from you. “Be careful, okay? Oppas’ love you so much that we don’t know what we would do if something happened to you.” he kissed your forehead before he walked out of the door, leaving you alone. You looked outside. The sun had hid behind big clouds and it was getting darker. You sighed and decided to wash up. You peeled yourself out of your damp swimsuit and went to take a fast shower. The warm water, mixed with your soap, that rolled down on your body swept away all the sand and dirt, leaving a fresh scent of mint and green tea onto your skin.

You dried your hair and put a pair of distressed white shorts, a white tank top and a turquoise, thin, oversized sleeveless shirt. You placed your fingers on top of the necklace again and sighed. You walked over to the door and slipped your shoes on before stepping outside.

You took a long walk, wandering around the beautiful island. You passed some small ice cream-bars, marketplaces, grocery stores, restaurants and bars that were filled with happy people. Jealousy and quilt filled your heart. *If I only had listened to oppas’.* You stopped at a desert bar to buy a crep filled with fruits and berries along with some vanilla ice cream. The cashier looked at you, smiling sadly as he noticed on what mood you were in. As you were about to pay him, he shook his head and pushed your money back to you.

“It’s on the house.” he said while giving a warm smile. You looked up at him with a questioning look. “No, I can pay for it.” you insisted, only to be rejected. “No, it’s fine. I think you need something nice to make a small smile for onto your lips.”

You thanked him before you sat down near the window as you tried to enjoy the honey-colored dessert. However your appetite was totally gone so you ended up throwing over half of it into the closest trashcan.

You stepped out of the store after a while and continued to walk around aimlessly. A water drop fell onto your nose. You blinked your eyes a few times as more and more drops fell on you. You went back to your hotel as it rained softly, slowly drenching you.

“Noona!” Zelo greeted you with a big hug as soon as you stepped inside. “I was so worried about you! Where have you been? I am so hungry, but Yongguk-hyung said that we should wait for you.” he kept on blabbering something that you didn’t focus on. You had locked your eyes with Daehyun, who looked pale, disappointed, frustrated, irritated, and mostly sad. However your eye contact didn’t last long as he looked away first. You looked down at the ground. *He’s still mad at me.*

The seven of you went to the hotel’s restaurant to eat. You sat between Himchan and Youngjae, who were happily talking about a crab they had found at the beach. You played with the hem of your shirt, not focusing on anything. Daehyun took a glance at your face and sighed. *I was too tough, weren’t I? If you knew how much I regret letting you go alone, especially in that swimsuit. If I could I would go back in time just to be with you so that you wouldn’t have had to experience that.*

You looked outside of the window only to see that it was raining heavily. A sigh escaped your lips as your hand went up to your neck to play with your necklace. The only thing that they came in touch with was warm skin and the thin material of your shirt. Your eyes grew twice their size as you started to panic. *Where is it?!* You touched around your neck before giving up.

You stood up fast and ran away. “______!” “Noona!” you heard screams as you ran outside into the cool rain. *It must have fell somewhere.* you thought as you ran around searching for the silvery object.

---

“What do we do now?” Himchan asked. Jongup was about to go after you but Daehyun was faster. “I’ll go get her.” he screamed before he dashed into the rain. “Me too!” Jongup announced as he too ran into the rain.

Yongguk looked at his half eaten plate shocked. A frustrated sigh escaped his lips as he took a grip of his hair, slightly pulling it.

Zelo put his arms around his oldest hyung. “It’s okay, hyung.” he whispered, trying to calm down the eldest. “Should we just all go look after her?” Youngjae asked, not even trying to bright the mood. Yongguk took a deep breath, wiped a tear that rolled down on his cheek and nodded. “It’s the best.” 

 


I hope this helped you to understand a little why the others' weren't mad, they simply don't know about it. :) Sorry if the last chappie was confusing and a disappoinment, as I read it later again I noticed that I could have done some things differently, but I hate re-writing so I'll just let it be. :) I've been so tired and busy because we have at school a two weeks program for us seniors where we go working at one or two places so that we would get to see what working is like. 

Also I've got over 100 subscribers for this story! ^^ Thank you so much! Really I love to write for you people! Also thank you for those who have commented, I didn't mean to make Jongup to ruin the moment... And one of you cough me red-handed :)